Sonichu Sonichu Fan Jam: Prideful - Age of Tard(ines)s - ShittyRecolor tries it: ripping off Blank

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
Heyy there people!

After countless delays (very sorry about that) I finally managed to finish page 28! I hope you like it. The format is a bit unusual in shape, as you can see, and pretty small in size, ca 18 x 19,5 cm.

This is just a picture I took of it, I might get access to a scanner tomorrow, but not too sure about that yet. Updating this post in case I get to scan it, otherwise I'll have to wait until next Friday (when I can use my home scanner again!).

All of this is canon by the way.
You continue to astonish us all with your art, man! I love how the whole the monumental clash of these autistic deities dissolves into inky abyss, as if to symbolize the sheer futility of CWCville as OPL's safe haven. If we ever manage to adapt this jam into an audiobook, this page needs to have a truly epic to play during it.

Last few weeks were kinda all over the place of me, but I promise to pick up the slack and start updating the pages soon!

UselessRubberKeyboard

ZX Spectrum lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 971578 After a fuck-ton of false-starts, art blocks, and a final, massive push of motivation from @Manajerkop, I bring you Chaos, death, and abominations of multi-colored fur.
Your CWC is perfect. I love the gaping red maw that's totally out of place in a couple of panels too, so very Chris.

This is truly horrifying indeed:heart-full:

ShittyRecolor

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 971578 After a fuck-ton of false-starts, art blocks, and a final, massive push of motivation from @Manajerkop, I bring you Chaos, death, and abominations of multi-colored fur.
Holy Dayum, this is fangasmic! Thank you so much for enriching our jam with such an insanely incredible (insanible?) piece of art! @King n Yellow would be proud, you did such a god tier job integrating his panel into your page! Also, chonky Silvana's so cute before her metamorphosis!
This might sound spergy, but I'm legit proud I got the chance to work on this project with all you artistically gifted Kiwis.

Once again I have to apologize to all you wonderful Kiwis for being so inactive these last few months. I should've done so way earlier, but I've finally managed to find the time to finish my current page! For my current assignment, it was my dubious honor to rework this abominable pile of a(r/u)tistic logorrhea:
OPL's gonna tell ya!

At first I wasn't quite sure how to tackle what is essentially a tiny picture with text wall that'd make orange man blush, but I think I've managed to whip up something funny. I'd say it's not quite as eldritch as some of my previous stuff, but I'll spoiler it just to be safe:

These last two months weren't the highlight of this year so far to me, but with this page I intend on becoming a little more active here once again! Time to do another thing I should've done a long time ago: updating the OP with all the recent pages and getting this jam back on track! If you guys still have the patience and the time, I'd love it if you could tolerate my subpar organizing skills a little longer and get back to the thick of things!

EDIT: just realized I've uploaded this doodle to the wrong jam! Some fearless leader I am! Welp, at least now I have an excuse to upload the same doodle on KF twice!

Last edited:

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
kiwifarms.net
Holy Dayum, this is fangasmic! Thank you so much for enriching our jam with such an insanely incredible (insanible?) piece of art! @King n Yellow would be proud, you did such a god tier job integrating his panel into your page! Also, chonky Silvana's so cute before her metamorphosis!
This might sound spergy, but I'm legit proud I got the chance to work on this project with all you artistically gifted Kiwis.

Once again I have to apologize to all you wonderful Kiwis for being so inactive these last few months. I should've done so way earlier, but I've finally managed to find the time to finish my current page! For my current assignment, it was my dubious honor to rework this abominable pile of a(r/u)tistic logorrhea:
OPL's gonna tell ya!

At first I wasn't quite sure how to tackle what is essentially a tiny picture with text wall that'd make orange man blush, but I think I've managed to whip up something funny. I'd say it's not quite as eldritch as some of my previous stuff, but I'll spoiler it just to be safe:

These last two months weren't the highlight of this year so far to me, but with this page I intend on becoming a little more active here once again! Time to do another thing I should've done a long time ago: updating the OP with all the recent pages and getting this jam back on track! If you guys still have the patience and the time, I'd love it if you could tolerate my subpar organizing skills a little longer and get back to the thick of things!
Bro. You gave him the cunt he always wanted.

UselessRubberKeyboard

ZX Spectrum lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

OPL's gonna tell ya!

Holy fuck that is a terrifying but brilliant take on the whole word barf idea. Meta, and mental.

I tip my maga hat to you, sir. Your mind is a worrying place and you should do many, many more Sonichu/Chris cartoons. I could always use some more nightmares.

• Feels
Reactions: ShittyRecolor

TatsunoKuri

Designated Art Hobo
kiwifarms.net

OPL's gonna tell ya!

Your CWC is perfect. I love the gaping red maw that's totally out of place in a couple of panels too, so very Chris.

This is truly horrifying indeed:heart-full:
Ah the consequences of opening up random sub-space portals, gotta love 'em. Eldrich/cosmic horror's something I adore, that and "The Thing". Also, adapting King's art was something of a challenge, but a very welcome one!

If there's ever another Jam to work on, I'll happily throw my hat in the ring again, chaotic schedule or not! :3

ShittyRecolor

kiwifarms.net
Ah the consequences of opening up random sub-space portals, gotta love 'em. Eldrich/cosmic horror's something I adore, that and "The Thing". Also, adapting King's art was something of a challenge, but a very welcome one!

If there's ever another Jam to work on, I'll happily throw my hat in the ring again, chaotic schedule or not! :3
Would love to see some your other jams, must be a treat!

Holy fuck that is a terrifying but brilliant take on the whole word barf idea. Meta, and mental.

I tip my maga hat to you, sir. Your mind is a worrying place and you should do many, many more Sonichu/Chris cartoons. I could always use some more nightmares.
Thank you for your kind words! 'll happily share my unsettling scribbly brain juice with all of you!

Bro. You gave him the cunt he always wanted.
Isn't it weird how sometimes the thing you want most is to have a smaller version of yourself attached to you?

So, I think I've managed to upload all the pages I've missed to DA, but please give me a shout if I've managed to forget someone's work after all. I wanted to update my OP, but apparently I've reached the maximum character limit in that post. I wanted to preserve all the useful titbits in that, so I think I'll put a list of pages here as well:

Page 27 - dysentery
Page 28 - Danskjaevel
Page 29 - Cedrif_Eff
Page 30 - liquid_cash
Page 31 - Trilby
Page 32 - Mystery Kiwi
Page 33 - Zap Rowsdower
Page 34 - Trilby
Page 35 - Salt Water Taffy
Page 36 - mertyville
Page 37 - YourMommasBackstory
Page 38 - MerriedxReldnahc
Page 39 - RainbowFart
Page 40 - Danskjaevel
Page 41 - Lioness
Page 42 - ShittyRecolor
Page 43 -TrunksFromDragonballGT
Page 44 - Cantaloupine
Page 45 - Salt Water Taffy
Page 46 - aron
Page 47 - TatsunoKuri
Page 48 - Bardle-B Jones
Page 49 - [The Impetuous] Akigawa
Page 50 - Soon to rock CWCville!
Page 51 - Picklechu
Page 52 - Dollars2010
Page 53 - Cedric_Eff
Page 54 - admiral
Page 55 - ATaxingWoman
Page 56 - CWC-curious-man
Page 57 - Cedric_Eff
Page 58 - Coelacanth
Page 59 - blank
Page 60 - Subconscious Offence
Page 61 - Lesbian Sleepover
Page 62 - ShittyRecolor
Page 63 - TatsunoKuri
Page 64 - Cosmos1902
Page 65 - Shabobus
Page 66 - 4-Cent Barbage
Page 67 - TatsunoKuri & King n Yellow
Page 68 - Dark Sleeper
Page 69 - cheersensei
Page 70 -TatsunoKuri

Link to view and download the entire album (I suggest downloading just in case)

Link to the DA page

Tags
None