Sonichu finally goes full trans

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Null's Personal Cockwarmer

Moderhater
kiwifarms.net
Or else he'd be stuck in Afganistan, tooling around in some mess hall, then afterwards got a engineering job at some fancy tech firm, providing patents for innovative technologies that minimally benefit mankind.

If Chris wanted his father to be proud of him when he was still alive, he would have fully utilized that CAD-degree.

I remember when Jack Thaddeus once said : "Boy that CAD-degree sure is coming in handy!"

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Chris wanted his father to be proud of him when he was still alive, he would have fully utilized that CAD-degree.

I remember when Jack Thaddeus once said : "Boy that CAD-degree sure is coming in handy!"
Such a shame too. I'm sure there would've been some firm in Charlottesville that would've had him at least for something involving it.

Subconcious Offense

kiwifarms.net
Such a shame too. I'm sure there would've been some firm in Charlottesville that would've had him at least for something involving it.

Might as well not. Back then it would have only been a matter of time for him to start sexually harassing the nearest female. Then they have to fire him again.

strayfies

kiwifarms.net
I think I remember him saying in a Kacey call that his parents paid for it. I know he implied receiving help with the actual schoolwork from Bob. At one point Kacey tried to encourage him to apply for FAFSA, seemingly due to a lack of continued financial support from his parents, but I think that fizzled out pretty quickly.

Surpriiise.

Moderhater
kiwifarms.net
It was a waste of whatever money Bob had to spend (unless those were grants or something else).

There's a lot of hints pointing towards Bob having sort of "pulled" Chris trough those schools. I remember Chris once mentioning "his father debating something with the principle" I think it was when he showed his lego manchester high. It sorta speaks volumes.

In my opinion Chris his parents failed him because they wanted him to be normal too much. Chris is not a normal guy and I think he could have excelled in life by going to special education and later on to a special work environment. It is my believe Chris would have even met a good boyfriend-free girl there.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's a lot of hints pointing towards Bob having sort of "pulled" Chris trough those schools. I remember Chris once mentioning "his father debating something with the principle" I think it was when he showed his lego manchester high. It sorta speaks volumes.
Oh yes, he used the magic word "negotiations".

In my opinion Chris his parents failed him because they wanted him to be normal too much. Chris is not a normal guy and I think he could have excelled in life by going to special education and later on to a special work environment. It is my believe Chris would have even met a good boyfriend-free girl there.
He could, had his parents not felt the least bit concern of Chris in the long-term to simply comply with whatever advice was given to them.

Moderhater
kiwifarms.net
He could, had his parents not felt the least bit concern of Chris in the long-term to simply comply with whatever advice was given to them.

I remember they actually moved because they wanted to commit Chris, I think thats a tad extreme, but maybe his parents presumed it was a mental institution. Maybe they just wanted to put Chris in a system that would have been beneficial to him.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

People tend to overlook that Bob and Barb didn't object to special classes in general, but only a specific type of special classes (the alleged mental institution). He took coping classes at Manchester High, for example. I can't really think of many examples of Bob and Barb insisting that Chris was normal, or that Chris being normal was a particularly important goal for them.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
I remember they actually moved because they wanted to commit Chris, I think thats a tad extreme, but maybe his parents presumed it was a mental institution. Maybe they just wanted to put Chris in a system that would have been beneficial to him.
They wanted to put him in a special school, that's all. They didn't want to take Chris away from his parents. So far as we can tell, Borb didn't bother listening enough to figure this out.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They wanted to put him in a special school, that's all. They didn't want to take Chris away from his parents. So far as we can tell, Borb didn't bother listening enough to figure this out.
I can see how that led to moving to the Richmond area.

Moderhater
kiwifarms.net

But didn't he also mention in that one video how they literally wanted to commit him or did I misunderstand that? There was this one video in which he was lamenting how he missed everyone and he also mentioned that?

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But didn't he also mention in that one video how they literally wanted to commit him or did I misunderstand that? There was this one video in which he was lamenting how he missed everyone and he also mentioned that?
Not sure he missed anybody during his grade school years, but he certainly did when he had to move back from Richmond.

Lalala

He actually fucked his mum
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Cera is the abrasive one with no cares for societal norms regarding cleanliness or manners who tries to bully others into her way of thinking, Christine is the semi-modest intelligent one who tends not to put up with wacky bullshit if she can avoid it or shove herself into the spotlight unnecessarily and Robbee is the over the top lesbian allegory who tries to get away with acting like a complete douchebag because, hell, people don't mind because Robbee is 'awesome' anyway?
Fuck me, wayta call it @_blank_

Silver

(not actually volcel)
kiwifarms.net
So Cera is the abrasive one with no cares for societal norms regarding cleanliness or manners who tries to bully others into her way of thinking, Christine is the semi-modest intelligent one who tends not to put up with wacky bullshit if she can avoid it or shove herself into the spotlight unnecessarily and Robbee is the over the top lesbian allegory who tries to get away with acting like a complete douchebag because, hell, people don't mind because Robbee is 'awesome' anyway?
Fuck me, wayta call it @_blank_
But you forgot the most important thing: how do Sonichu and Rosechu fit in?

Status
Not open for further replies.