Sonichu Sonichu: Fusion

Zorceror44

Archmage of the Guild of Zorcery
kiwifarms.net
For the past couple days, I've been writing up a story using elements of Sonichu like characters, events, and locations to create a new story. I don't know how far I'm going to go with this project, but I already have lots of ideas. I already have a prologue and the first three chapters set up, and I'd like to hear what you all think. Let me know if there's anything I need to work on or if you have any suggestions for the plot. I'll probably edit this post whenever I write a new chapter.

KINGDOM OF CHUROK, CONTINENT OF MU,

1416 AD

King Reek Ardo burst from sleep, heaving and panting. He looked to his side to see his wife sleeping beside him like always with her long blond hair strewn about the pillows. Reek Ardo wiped his brow, taking comfort in the fact that all was well. He crawled from his bed, taking care not to wake his wife. He gazed into the bedroom mirror, staring into his reflection. Something bad was happening, he just knew it. He opened his closet, putting on his royal armor and crown.

He walked from his room and onto the balcony. He could see the morning sun rising on the horizon. He looked down to see his pet Dragonite sleeping near his feet. Reek crouched down and pushed him with his hand.

“Wake up!” he whispered harshly, and the Dragonite woke from sleep, growling slightly.

“At ease girl, I just need you to fly me somewhere quickly” Reek said, petting the Dragonite down his neck. Rolling her eyes, the Dragonite got up, and Reek hopped on her back, and the two flew off into the morning. As Reek looked back, he watched his castle grow farther and farther away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KINGDOM OF WAS-ABI, CONTINENT OF MU,

King Waes-Li sat in the dining room, cutting his morning ham with a knife, his wife, Queen Sara-Mah-Li, sitting in a nearby seat.

“Darling, you don’t seem to be eating your ham, you just keep cutting it. Is something wrong?” Sara-Mah-Li asked. Waes-Li looked up quickly.

“Hmm? Oh no, not at all. I just had a bad dream last night, that’s all. Besides, I am a little tired” Waes-Li explained before finally stabbing a slice of ham with his fork and eating it. A servant came through the door.

“My lord, the King of the Churok wishes to speak with you” the servant said meekly. Waes-Li perked with surprise, as he noticed Reek Ardo standing beside the servant.

“King Ardo, old friend, come sit next to me!” said Waes-LI. Reek pulled out a chair and sat beside him.

“King Waes-Li, I’m glad that you are accommodating me, but…”

“But what?”

“...but I do not come to bring good news. See, I’m concerned about Graduon. I think he could return” Reek explained. Waes-Li bolted up somewhat

“My brother… but that’s impossible! I forced his soul inside his own scepter and cast it into the earth!” Waes-Li said.

“I know, but for the past few weeks, I’ve been having these dreams. Dreams of a dark figure bursting from a scepter and destroying everything I know and love as he laughs at me” Reek explained. Waes-Li stood silent, staring at the ceiling.

“So… have I…” Waes-Li said suddenly. “So if we’ve been both having the same dreams than-”

“Yes. If Graduon is able to somehow manipulate our dreams, than that means he must be growing in power. And at some point, he shall return and finish what he started nine years ago” Reek said. Waes-Li pondered for a moment.

“Is there anything we can do about this?” Waes-Li asked.

“Yes. I think so”

DESTINY CAVE, CONTINENT OF MU

The two kings stood in the dark wet chamber, hand in hand, sitting around a wide yellow sigil painted on the floor. In the center of the sigil, sat two amethyst rings.

“Are you ready for this” Reek asked.

“More than ready” Waes-Li replied. The two started to speak, magical energy flowing from their centers and into their hands. The two kings took turns speaking a mystical spell, channeling all of their energy onto the rings;

By our power and words alone,

In ancient halls built from stone,

When the dark lord returns

One of our descendants, if they be worthy,

Shall wear one of these rings and possess the power

To keep the dark lord from his throne

STATION SQUARE, VIRGINIA, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

NOVEMBER 24, 2004 AD

2:34 PM

Smoke rose from the crumbling buildings as water flooded the streets, sending cars crashing into each other and into buildings. Sonic The Hedgehog stood at the top of a building, examining the destruction, a brown satchel swinging at his hip. He saw Perfect Chaos, the cause of this destruction in the distance, wading through the flooded streets. Sonic knew he had to do something.

He jumped down on to another building before running at maximum speed, leaping from rooftop to rooftop, closer and closer to the massive blue behemoth. He feels the wind rushing past his ears as he sprints. He undid the pouch, letting the Chaos Emeralds inside of it fall out and encircle him, turning his fur yellow and causing his entire body to radiate with energy. He jumped into the air and rolled into a ball before dashing into the monster at breakneck speed, bruising the beast. Perfect Chaos roared in pain and shock, swatting Sonic away. Sonic flew through the air, towards a nearby building. He saw a stray Pikachu sitting on the building, ripping apart a trash bag to find food. He collided with it, and there was a bright flash of light and than blackness.

14 BRANCHLAND COURT, QUICKVILLE, VIRGINIA, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Christian grunted as he finished pushing the couch into place. He looked to the doorway, seeing his girlfriend Megan walk into the room, fiddling with her brown hair.

“You finished unpacking everything yet?” she asked.

“Uhh, not yet. I’m almost finished though” Christian replied gesturing to the boxes against a nearby wall. “God, having a house is hard”

“Well, how could it possibly be easy, what with all the maintenance?” Megan said.

“Yeah, you have a point there. Also, I got some good news!” Chris said.

“Well, go on! Tell me!” Megan said excitedly, placing her hands on her hips. Christian inhaled.

“Well, I got the job at the mayor’s office! I’m going to be her secretary!” Christian explained. Megan went up to hug him. Christian blushed.

“Congrats, Chris. Maybe you can rise the ranks and become mayor yourself one day!” Megan gushed.

“Pshh. Yeah right! This is just sort of a day job until my art career takes off… Well, if my art career takes off at least” Chris chuckled awkwardly.

“Yeah, you never were into politics that much. Also, I’ve been wanting to ask you this for a while. What’s up with that ring you always wear?” Megan asked, pointing at the amethyst ring on Christian’s ring finger.

“Oh, this? It’s just something my dad always wore. He said that it was an old family heirloom passed down from generation to generation. The weird part is that he never knew why his family always wore it” Chris explained before he was interrupted by a loud droning sound. The couple ran out of the house and on to the front deck to see the source of the sound.

A yellow tower of bright light was on the horizon, shooting straight into the sky. As the light just barely appeared to scrape against the sky, there was another loud boom and waves of similarly colored light spread across the sky. Chris looked to the other houses on the street to find other people doing the same thing he was, watching in wonder and fear. That moment, Chris knew things wouldn’t be quite the same ever again.

PROWLDENT VIRGINIA COMMUNITY COLLEGE, CHARLOTTESVILLE, VIRGINIA, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Mary Lee Walsh, Dean Of Student Affairs, patrolled the halls of the college as she always did. Suddenly, a boom sounded through the air along with a bright flash of light and several students started to crowd around the windows.

Walsh managed to peek over a student’s shoulder, taking a peek at the source of the light and sound. She smiled slyly, without anyone else noticing. She began to make her way down to her office, where she could be alone.

She moved her hand over to the phone on her desk, dialing a number and placing the receiver up to her head.

“Giovanni, are you seeing what’s happening outside?” she said calmly.

“Yes dear. I see the light. What about it?” a male voice said on the other end.

“You know what this means, you’ve heard the legends. The ritual must begin. We must find the scepter”

2:38 PM

Sonic finally woke to the sound of helicopter blades whirring and a news helicopter flying over the building. As he lifted his hand up to cover his eyes from the sun, he noticed something about the fur on his arm. It was a bright shade of yellow, which wasn’t a surprise, he knew what the Chaos Emeralds did to him.

He looked down on his body to see that brown stripes ran along the sides of his abdomen. Looking behind him, he saw a long jagged tail with brown at the end. He ran to the ledge of the building and looked down, only to faintly see his reflection in the water below. He could see that his ears were much pointier than before, and he faintly saw red spots on his cheeks. That’s when he realized he looked a lot like a Pikachu.

“No...No, no, no! This isn’t be happening! This can’t be happening!” Sonic yelled, shaking his head. “Okay Sonic, stay calm. You can still defeat Perfect Chaos!” he said to himself. Sonic inhaled deeply, calming himself down. He was going to take down this monster, no matter what.

Sonic broke off at max speed towards the monster, electricity flowing throughout his entire body. It almost seemed to him that he was actually faster than before.

“Well, that’s new…” he thought as he moved closer. He eventually reached the edge of a building, jumping off of it and propelling himself into the air. He was now face to face with Perfect Chaos.

Sonic rolled into a ball yet again, dashing into the giant monster before bouncing off and slamming into it yet again in a different place. This went on four times before Sonic unrolled and ran up one of the monster’s tendrils, trying to make it up towards the head.

As Sonic laid prone on the top of the head of Perfect Chaos, he held on for dear life as the beast swung its immense head to try and get Sonic off. Then, Sonic breathed in deeply before sending massive amounts of electricity through his hands, directly to the creature’s brain. Sonic screamed in anguish due to the exertion as the beast shook. Eventually, Perfect Chaos stopped moving and started to slump forward.

“Oh shit!” Sonic shouted as he realized what was about to happen. He ran down the dead beast’s neck and onto it’s back just as the monster fell to the ground. He laid on his hands on knees, hyperventilating slightly. He looked up to see a familiar red biplane in the distance which landed on the monster’s back. Sonic saw that his sidekick Tails was piloting the plane like usual.

“Nice landing. It must be hard to land a plane on the back of a 600-foot tall monster” Sonic joked.

“No time for jokes Sonic! I think I know I guy who’ll know what’s happened to you!” Tails replied. Sonic got on the top of the plane.

“Well Tails, you know the routine. Let’s fly!” Sonic shouted enthusiastically as the plane took off.

94 YEATTS LANE, QUICKVILLE, VIRGINIA, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

NOVEMBER 24, 2004 AD

2:42 PM

Professor Smithey stood outside his house, his hands clutching the lapels of his lab coat. He saw a small red biplane approaching his lab It landed comfortably on the field in front of the lab. He watched as Sonic and Tails got off the plane and walked closer to him.

“I knew you’d come to me for help to find out what happened to your friend, Tails” Cole said to Tails.

“Hey, you’ve always been a great help with Pokémon-related issues” Tails said. Cole chuckled.

“Please, just call me Cole. We’re on a first-name basis now. You’re not a student of mine anymore. Now come you two, we have a lot to talk about” Cole said as he lead the pair into his lab

DEATH EGG, EARTH’S EXOSPHERE

2:45 PM

Eggman sat in his floating chair, pondering silently, when the telescreen in front of him suddenly started displaying a live video message. He saw a well-dressed gaunt man with dark hair sitting in a seat, his hands folded together.

“Well, Giovanni my old friend, what do you need?” Eggman asked.

“Ivo, I assume you have knowledge of what happened in Station Square. The great spark?” Giovanni asked.

“Yes. Your point?” Eggman said.

“Me and Walsh believe it might be the bright light mentioned in the old prophecies. The signal that starts up the search for Graduon’s scepter” Giovanni explained. Behind Eggman’s rounded glasses, his eyes widened. The day had finally come.

“Oh, we’ve been waiting for this day for years. Thankfully, my assistant think we know where it is. Ren, come in here!” Eggman said. A young man stepped through. He was dressed in a brown vest underneath a lab coat. “Giovanni, this is Ren Skysoar. He is a student of mine and quite the prodigy! Could you please explain what we found?” Eggman explained. Skysoar cleared his throat.

“Several months ago, we discovered unique energy readings off the coast of Mexico. We also found some ancient hieroglyphics vaguely describing the location of the scepter. We believe that these hieroglyphics line up with the energy readings almost perfectly” Ren explained, slicking back his spiked black hair. Giovanni stopped momentarily.

“This is… My god, this is perfect!” Giovanni said, grinning slyly.

2:50 PM

Sonic and Tails sat in the living room sipping hot chocolate, desperately awaiting the results of the blood test Cole was doing. That was when Cole came up from the basement lab.

“Well Sonic, our suspicions are correct. You seem to have been merged at an almost molecular level with a Pikachu. And you aren’t the only one affected by this event” Cole said, leading two other people out of the basement. One was a tall girl with blue eyes and brown hair, her hair bundled in a ponytail behind a light blue visor, with Pokéballs strapped to her belt. The other was much more familiar, yet so different.

“Amy… This happened to you too?” Tails said with surprise. Amy nodded silently.

“This seems to be a worldwide event from what I’ve been hearing” Cole said. “Oh, and where are my manners? I can’t believe I almost forgot to introduce you to-”

“Kel. Call me Kel. Your girlfriend here fused with my Raichu” Kel interrupted suddenly. Sonic and Amy’s jaws gaped open for a second.

“Oh, she’s not my girlfriend. I mean, she’s 12 and I’m 15, and y’know that’s sort of-” Sonic said before being interrupted.

“Oh yeah, yeah, I get it. I’m sorry” Kel said. For several awkward seconds, there was silence, concluded by the sound of a ding coming from the nearby kitchen.

“Oh, the cookies are done!” Cole perked as he ran into the kitchen, leaving the rest to sit there.

“So umm… I can let you all stay at my cabin for a day or two while you try and wrap your head around everything if you’d like” Kel said, scratching the back of her head.

“That’s really nice of you, Kel!” Tails said. Kel smiled and laughed.

“Alright, we’ll head out soon. But first, let’s wait for Professor Smithey’s cookies to be finished. I’ve heard they’re really good”

410 ANDES DRIVE, RUCKERSVILLE, VIRGINIA, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

10:03 PM

“Those cookies sucked” Sonic thought to himself, staring helplessly at the ceiling of the guest room. He’d slept in other homes before, but sleeping in the same room as a girl three years younger than him was just incredibly awkward. But alas, there was only one guest room.

Sonic turned to face the white wall to his side, desperately trying to forget the fact that he was fused with a Pokémon. Eventually, he drifted off into sleep. Suddenly, he found himself in some kind of white void, seemingly alone.

“A-Am I dreaming?” Sonic mumbled. He never had a dream like this before. Usually his dreams involved a giant bird trying to eat his brains. He hated those dreams with a passion.

“Why yes, what else would you be doing?” said a calm voice from behind Sonic. He turned around to see a blue cloaked figure with his back turned to him. The figure turned around and put their hood down, revealing a purple hedgehog. Sonic noticed that the mystery hedgehog appeared to also have been affected by the “Great Spark”, as some people have apparently taken to calling it, with the trademark pointed ears and jagged tail. The hedgehog wore a silver pendant as well as numerous rings on almost all of his fingers. “What, I assumed my new features wouldn’t be that surprising to someone like you?” he joked.

“Who are you? Are you… like me?” Sonic asked. Magi grinned.

“My name is Magi, and yes, I believe our new appearances are connected” the purple hedgehog replied.

“Are you real?” Sonic asked yet again. Magi nodded.

“As real as you are. See, we both have unique abilities. Yours is super speed, and more recently, the power to manipulate electricity. I on the other hand have more occult abilities” Magi explained.

“So hold on, you’re a wizard?”

“That is correct”

“And you’re talking to me in my dreams?”

“Of course!”

“Well, certainly wouldn’t be the weirdest thing that’s happened to me. Okay, so why are you here?” Sonic said.

“I’m here to give you a mission. A very important one”

“What?”

“Worry not, Sonic, for I shall explain. But first, how about a history lesson?”

With that, the white void surrounding both hedgehogs began to shift and pulsate before beginning to fade into another scene. Eventually, the two hedgehogs appeared to be standing on a great stone pyramid in the center of a massive city with gargantuan buildings carved from some kind of white concrete.

“Where are we?” Sonic asked, taking in the spectacle.

“Welcome, Sonic, to the lost Continent of Mu, home of the Muchu civilization” Magi answered.

“Muchu? What the heck is a Muchu?”

“They were the first civilization of mankind. While the Mesopotamian city states just started to pop up, this city was already built and had been bustling for thousands of years. They were the ones who created Pokémon, as well as the Chaos Emeralds. Yes, their creations still impact us today”

“Woah. So what happened to them? Why haven’t I heard of them before?”

“Well like all great empires, it fell. Economic and political turmoil took its toll, and the empire fractured into hundreds of tribes, constantly fighting amongst each other. Eventually, there were only two tribes that remained. They were the Churoki and the Was-Abi, and despite having similar origins, they were drastically different” Magi spoke. The scenery began to change back to a white void, except two men stood beside the two hedgehogs, as still as statues.

The left man was adorned in gold armor and jewelery over a purple tunic, as well as a circlet with two yellow feathers on each side. His dark skin was contrasted by his nordic features and bright blond hair. The right man was dressed in simple orange robes, with a tall mitre colored with oranges and browns on his head. Despite the drastic differences in clothing, the two men resembled each other very much.

“The man you see on the left is Reek Ardo, the king of the Churoki. They were very technologically advanced, creating great machines built of steam and iron. On the other hand is Waes-Li, king of the much more conservative Was-Abi, relying on magic like their ancestors did. These two men were the greatest rulers both tribes had ever known” Magi continued.

“Why is that?” Sonic asked.

“They are so important because they brought peace to the two tribes once and for all,uniting to face a common threat” Magi explained, as the scenery changed again. The two stood on a floating platform as they watched thousands of soldiers fight an army of dark figures.

“I assume those things are the threat, right?” Sonichu said. Magi nodded.

“Cont-Li, Waes-Li’s brother, grew jealous of his brother’s power. He dabbled in black magic and made a pact with an ancient demon known as Beel to conquer the world for him, allowing Beel to remake it in his own image. He abandoned his Was-Abi name, changing it to Graduon, and summoned an army of shadow men. In the end, Graduon’s soul was ripped out and imprisoned in his own scepter by his own brother. The war was won, but a brother was lost in the conflict. Years after the war ended, the two kings began to have horrific nightmares of Graduon’s scepter being recovered and the dark lord returning to power. So they decided to forge two rings and use all of their magical power so that when Graduon returns, one of the rings would activate and give one of their descendants, if they were worthy, the power to defeat Graduon once and for all. Years later, the two tribes reunited into the Muchu once again, before setting out for the stars, leaving little traces of their existence behind. Now, I assume that you are bored of all this and just want to know what you need to do” Magi continued, before turning to Sonic.

“Definitely!” Sonic said. Magi chuckled.

“Well, you shall get your wish. See, dark forces are coming for Graduon’s scepter, and they wish to use it’s power for their own gains. Only one person is capable of stopping them, and I want you and your friends to go and find them, as he is not far away from you” Magi said.

“Well, who is it that you want me to find?” Sonic said

“His name is Christian Weston Chandler, and he lives at 14 Branchland Court in Quickville. You'll be seeing me very soon Sonic. Goodbye” Magi replied, before Sonic suddenly woke from his sleep.

“Well, that was kind of abrupt” Sonic thought before crashing into slumber yet again.

NOVEMBER 25, 2004 AD

12:48 PM

Sonic rang the doorbell, shuffling his feet anxiously. A lean man with a slight muscular build answered the door. He was wearing a red white and blue rugby shirt and large glasses. His hair was somewhat long, and he had a mild goatee. He gasped happily to see Sonic.

“You’re Sonic the Hedgehog!” the man said.

“Yeah, I am. Are you Chris Chandler?” Sonic replied.

“Yes, I am! Come inside Sonic! Hey Meg, you would not believe who just arrived at the door!” Christian shouted. A brunette woman in a denim jacket came up from the hall carrying a box of shirts.

“Who is it Christi- Oh. My. God!” Megan shouted, dropping the box to the floor and running up to Sonic.

“Sorry, she’s as big a fan of you as I am! She’s my girlfriend” Chris said.

“Well, I guess you two have a lot in common. Listen, I’m really flattered that you two are fans, but there’s a deeper reason I came here. You both might want to sit down for this” Sonic said. He then started to explain everything.

ROCKET HIDEOUT, CELADON, VIRGINIA, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

12:51 PM

Giovanni sat in his office, watching footage of Sonic’s new form. Each time he clicked, a new video appeared. He watched intently, stroking the pet Persian that sat on his lap. The door opened behind him and Giovanni turned to face it.

“Silver my boy, I haven’t seen anything like this. I wish to have something as powerful” Giovanni said to his son. Silver was a young man with spiky red hair and goggles. He almost always wore a green sports jacket over a purple t-shirt with the Team Rocket insignia emblazoned on the front. He had several body piercings, the most prominent of which were on his left ear, that while Giovanni wasn’t necessarily fond of, he did not disapprove of either.

“What do you mean, Dad?” Silver said, somewhat confused. Giovanni beckoned his Persian off of his lap and stood up from his chair.

“Years ago, we attempted to clone the legendary Pokémon Mew. I wish to give cloning a second try” Giovani clarified.

“You mean you want to clone Sonic? I heard that did not go well last time. Are you sure?” Silver said.

“While I praise your caution, I must say for certain that I am sure. All sane people learn from their mistakes, and while I may be cruel, I am definitely sane” Giovanni said.

“Well, One of our informants said he received word that Sonic and his fox friend visited a Pokémon professor named Cole Smithey and had blood extracted. I can probably get my hands on the blood sample for you” Silver said.

“That would be… exquisite” Giovanni said.

12:53 PM

Christian and Megan sat in silence, absolutely bewildered at what their visitor told them.

“...So you’re saying that my ancestor was the king of an ancient civilisation and I am destined to defeat an evil wizard once and for all with the power of this ring I’m wearing?” Christian asked.

“Yeah, when you put it that way it sounds insane, but it’s true!” Sonic said, shrugging his furry shoulders. Christian sat there, staring at the ring on his finger. He did think it was odd that despite being in his family for generations, the ring didn’t seem to show any signs of decay, so it would make sense if there was some magical secret behind it. About as much sense as a fast blue anthropomorphic hedgehog merging with an electric rat while fighting a giant monster.

“Am I seriously the only person who can defeat Graduon?” Chris said.

“Magi said that there were two rings, but I guess that the bearer of the other ring just wasn’t worthy. So yeah, I suppose you are” Sonic said. Chris sighed.

“I’m sorry, I think I need to think about this for a minute or two” said Chris as he walked down the hall and into the bedroom. He laid on the bed, staring at the ceiling, unsure of what to do. That’s when Megan came through the door and sat at the bedside.

“Look, Christian. I know you’re really worried about this. You don’t want everything you know and love to be at risk. Just know that if you decide to go, I’ll be fine. You don’t need to worry about me at all” Megan said, her hand on Christian’s chest.

“I don’t know Megan. I mean, we don’t know who is searching for this scepter. It could be Al-Qaeda for all we know! Yet I know that if I don’t go, the world will be dealing with forces a lot worse than that. I just don’t want to paint a big red target on the backs of all the people I care about” Chris said. Megan smiled, rubbing Christian’s chest.

“Hey, if anyone comes after me or anybody else you know, I’m sure you and your new friends can take care of them. Now go to the living room. Sonic never got things done by moping and doping, didn’t he?” Megan said as she walked from the bedroom. Christian inhaled deeply before sliding out of bed and walking out with her. Once he got into the living room, he stared Sonic in the eye.

“Alright. I’ll go” Christian said sternly and confidently. Sonic smiled and nodded.

5:30 PM

Cole sat in his recliner, eating cookies from the day before and watching the news.

“...After this miraculous fusion, the Internet has started to nickname him Sonichu. In a private phone call with NBC29, Sonic showed his disapproval of the nickname, saying that he is still Sonic and that the moniker suggests that he is become an entirely different individual. Here to discuss the legal implications of this transformation is lawyer Sean Watley, author of New York Times best-selling science-fiction novel Moon Pals. What do you have to say Se-” said the man on the television before Cole stopped listening to him to go answer the doorbell which had suddenly rang.

“Uhh, are those goddamn girl scouts back again?” Cole mumbled, shutting off the television. Still holding the remote, he answered the door. Suddenly, he was being lifted into the air, with a red-haired man’s fist clutching the collar of his shirt.

“I know you have Sonic’s blood samples. Tell me where they are” the man said in a foul monotone voice, as Cole screamed for life.

“Okay! Okay! They’re in the basement! Get them if you want, just please don’t kill me!” Cole cried, tears of fear streaming down his face.

“...Okay then” said the red-haired man before tossing him across the the living room and into a wall in the kitchen, causing almost the entire house to shake and objects to fall out of cupboards and off shelves. “There you go, you’re still alive!” he continued as he walked through the doorway and into the basement.

Cole laid there whimpering and bleeding, several of his bones almost completely shattered from the impact. He tried to scream for help, but he could hardly even breathe. About a minute later the intruder came back up, gently putting a vial of blood into the satchel at his hip. The intruder looked at Cole and smiled, before walking out the door, leaving Cole to lay there bleeding. Eventually, all became dark for him.

11:43 PM

Sonic found himself in the white void yet again. This time, he was sitting at a table with Magi on the other end.

“So, you found Chris I see?” Magi said.

“Yeah, we’re leaving tomorrow. So why are you contacting me again?” Sonic said.

“Well, I think you deserve to know about those dark forces I told you about last night. See, you know Dr. Ivo Robotnik, yes?” Magi explained.

“Oh, I know him alright!” Sonic groaned, rolling his eyes.

“Well, he is working with Team Rocket to retrieve the scepter. What’s worse is that they’ve already found the location of the scepter. The good news is that I know too!” Magi explained. A small floating globe suddenly appeared, floating above the table. A small red dot appeared on the globe in the Gulf of Mexico, just near the center

“That’s where the scepter is, right?” Sonic said, pointing to the dot.

“That is correct. Isla del Arco Iris, the Island of the Rainbow. I’d suggest taking a plane down south before taking a boat to the island. We’ll talk soon” Magi said, before the White Void faded away.

NOVEMBER 26, 2004 AD

1:30 PM

Chris, Megan, and Sonic sat at the couch, staring slack-jawed at the television.

“...Local Pokémon Professor Cole Smithey, age 41, has been found dead in his home. An ongoing police investigation has shown that although many of the bones were broken, the cause of death was extreme loss of blood. The walls of the home faced intense damage. The reason for this is unkno-” the reporter said before the television was turned off by Chris. He inhaled, before sighing.

“Cole was my half-brother you know. You said you visited him after you first fused, right Sonic?” Chris said.

“Yeah. Do you think that whoever killed him is one of the people looking for the scepter?” Sonic said.

“I wouldn’t count on it, but if it is true, then that means these people are closer than we thought. We have to leave soon. I’ll go pack some of my stuff, we’ll go explain everything to Tails and Amy back at Kel’s house, drive out to the airport, head to Mexico, and get a boat to the island. That sound like a plan?” Chris said. Sonic nodded.

1:43 PM

Silver and Giovanni walked into the lab, examining the rows of computers and scientists surrounding a tube filled with pinkish-liquid.

“Do you see it, son? We’ve come so far since the Mewtwo project. We are now able to create a clone within several hours and age it up to whatever point we want before stopping the aging process. It even has all of Sonic’s memories! All his personal secrets!” Giovanni said as he and his son strolled down the catwalk leading to the tube. Inside the tube, floating in the the pink liquid was a genetic copy of Sonic. Of course, like the previous attempt at cloning Sonic, it’s fur turned black and red.

“So what do you think will make this so different from Shadow?” Silver asked.

“Well, we’ve developed a program that delivers a series of precise signals to the brain in certain spots, mostly in the places involving free will and decision-making, that will force them to follow all of our orders. That’s what the helmet on his head is for. We have Dr. Schwartz over there preparing the machine for it” Giovanni said as he gestured to a brown-haired scientist with glasses and puffy lips at a nearby terminal, drinking a can of Cherry Cola.

“Alright sir, I’m all ready. Do you want me to start now?” Dr. Schwartz said.

“Yes, begin now” Giovanni answered. Dr. Schwartz began typing frantically at a computer. Suddenly, the clone opened it’s eyes. Silver jumped back.

“He’s awake!” Silver said.

“Relax, as long as the machine is working properly, he won’t do us any harm” Giovanni said. It was at that moment that Dr. Schwartz spilled his Cola onto the terminal.

“Uhh, sir… The program stopped!” Dr. Schwartz said, beads of sweat dripping down his forehead. Giovanni stared at the tube, watching the clone bash his fist against the glass.

“Oh no… Someone! Start the alar-” Giovanni shouted before he was interrupted by the sound of shattering glass and flowing liquid. The clone stood there, soaked in liquid, breathing deeply and quickly. Waves of people exited the room, pushing each other out of the way. As one of the scientists rushed out of the room, they pulled the alarm. As Silver exited, he saw the clone standing over his father, who was laying on the ground.

“You want to kill me? Do you? Well then, do it you half-baked runt!” Giovanni yelled at the clone as it stared into his eyes, his hand on Giovanni’s neck. With one quick motion, the clone yanked Giovanni’s neck to the right with a loud snap. Silver cried out before the blast doors to the lab shut. Silver, banged against the door, shouting at the clone. He backed up from the door and started kicking it with all his might. Eventually, the blast doors managed to swing off their hinges and fall to the ground. Silver rushed into the room, only to see that the clone was gone. Silver walked down the catwalk, only to notice that an air duct near the ceiling was violently torn off. He saw his father’s corpse lying on the floor, and he knelt beside it. As armed guards in full riot gear ran through the doorway, they saw Silver cradling his father’s corpse in his arms.

3:45 PM

Eggman sat, watching live security footage of Team Rocket’s headquarters. He witnessed Silver being sworn in as the organization’s new leader. Ren stood beside the chair, watching with him.

“They should’ve known better, Ren” Eggman said, the light of the telescreen reflecting off his goggles.

“I agree. There’s a reason food or drink aren’t allowed in most laboratories” Ren replied.

“Team Rocket never was very cautious. If I knew that they were trying to create a clone of Sonic after that whole Mewtwo ordeal, I certainly would’ve had something to say to them” Eggman said proudly.

“And what would that be, sir?” Ren asked. Eggman smiled.

“I would’ve said to them, ‘Let me show you how it is really done’. Listen Ren, in the storage room, there is a box labeled BDNK-SNC. I want you to retrieve it for me” Eggman ordered politely.

“What’s in there?” Ren asked.

“Inquisitive, are you? I like it! It’s just an old project of mine that was destroyed by that hedgehog. See, I figured that the best way to beat him would be to attack him psychologically as well as physically, with a robotic duplicate. I wish to give it an update to accomodate Sonic’s new form. Now Ren, get the pieces for me. I’ll be waiting” Eggman said.

“Yes, Dr. Robotnik” Ren said before walking out the room. Eggman stood up from his floating chair and shut off the telescreen. Eggman walked over to the massive window and stared at the Earth, his hands folded behind his wide back.

3:49 PM

Silver sat at the ebony desk his father sat at for years. He felt the arms of the fine leather chair he sat in, rushing his fingers up and down them. He noticed that the nameplate on his desk was still there, with the words “Giovanni Rodriguez, Supreme Leader” pressed into the gold. Two guards in suits and sunglasses came through the door, one carrying a laptop.

“Sir, we think you may have to see this” the guard on the right said, opening up the laptop to what looked like a picture taken inside the Washington Dulles airport. It was an image of a man in a striped shirt walking with Sonic and two of his friends. On the man’s finger was a familiar gold amethyst ring. Silver’s eyes widened as he noticed the ring.

“One of our agents caught this man at the airport and sent some photographs to us.I assume your father told you about the ancient legends of the scepter” the other guard said.

“He told more than enough about them. I assume this is one of the rings the legends spoke of based on the markings on it. So where is this man heading?” Silver said as he lit one of the cigars his father kept in a little green lockbox.

“Our agent trailed him until he got on the Mexico City flight. What should we do about him?” the left guard said. Silver puffed a trail of smoke from his lips.

“Tell our Mexican branch to keep an eye out for him. He and Sonic must know about the island. Increase security on the island and tighten the search, I want to get to that scepter before he does” Silver said.

“And what should our Mexican agents do if they spot him?” one of the agents asked.

“Kill them on sight. Just keep it discreet” Silver chuckled.
SEARCH CAMP 5 , ISLA DEL ARCO IRIS, GULF OF MEXICO

4:10 PM

Eggman sat at the camp, checking his watch. He saw a bright light approaching in the distance, growing ever closer. It landed safely on the asphalt road by the camp. There was a man in a black flight suit riding a Zapdos. The man jumped off of the thunder bird’s back as he took off the brown flight cap around his head and put up his goggles.

“I said I’d be here soon, Robotnik” the man said.

“I didn’t think you’d be here in thirty minutes, Silver” Eggman replied. Silver scoffed.

“Are you not familiar with the tales of the Zapdos? Fast as lightning, this old boy is. Not many people can handle that kind of speed. I’m not one of them” Silver gloated as he unstrapped the Pokéball on his belt and opened it up, surrounding the Zapdos in a bright red light that made it’s way into the Pokéball. “So anyway, what is it you’d like to show me Eggman?” he continued. Eggman snapped his fingers and something started to descend from the sky.

“Silver, I’d like you to meet Metal Sonichu!”

MEXICO CITY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, MEXICO CITY, MEXICO

7:29 PM

Chris looked out the window of the plane, observing the new airport. This was the first time he ever left his home country. In fact, he hardly ever really left Virginia. He turned to Sonic in the seat beside him.

“Are you ready for this?” Chris asked.

“More than ever” Sonic replied.

“You talked to that woman you told us about, right? Can she supply us with a boat?”

“Yeah, she’s down for it!”

“Good. Then let’s leave. She’ll probably be waiting for us” Chris said before all the

passengers of the plane stood up and left.

As the four left the airport completely, carrying their bags, they noticed a beat up red sedan pull up in front of them. The windows rolled down and they saw a woman in a gray tank top, denim shorts, and sunglasses at the wheel. Her hair was tied in a ponytail, and she had a sly smirk on her face.

“Sonic, my old friend! You certainly look different from when I last saw you!” the woman said, resting her arm on the windowsill.

“Well, I have a new haircut” Sonic joked. The woman laughed.

“You always were a smartass. Now everybody! Into the car! Vamos!” she said, snapping her fingers. Everyone got into their seats, with Sonic calling shotgun. Sonic turned to face the other passengers in the back seats.

“Everybody, this is my old friend, Heather Iglesias. She’ll be our captain for the day” Sonic said.

“Just sit back, relax, and hope most of your bones are still intact!” Heather joked. Sonic looked back at the nervous passengers.

“D-don’t take that seriously. She’s cool, you’ll be fine” Sonic said. Heather laughed.

“Okay, so jokes aside, I’ll take you to my apartment and we’ll head to Veracruz tomorrow and get to the island by boat. From what I’ve heard, the island is heavily guarded by Team Rocket’s goons, so I’ll have to find a place to dock that’s not guarded. Got it?” Heather briefed. The group all shook their hands. “Alright then, let’s head out!” she said before stepping on the ignition and driving off.

PAJARO SOL BEACH, ISLA DEL ARCO IRIS, GULF OF MEXICO

NOVEMBER 27, 2004

11:35 AM

The motor boat sped across the gulf, with Heather at the front. Chris sat at the rear, watching the water part as the propeller shot it to to the sides. A small island appeared in front of the boat.

“We’re almost there! Doesn’t look like there’s much security there!” Heather yelled above the loud noise of the motorboat. About a minute or so later, the motorboat reached the shore. The four all left the motorboat. Heather tossed Christian the leather brown holster at her waist, along with the olive drab backpack on her back. “There’s ammo in the backpack. I figured that you’d need that” she explained.

“I hope I don’t need it” Christian said as he slid the magazine out of the gun and back again. He stuffed the gun back into the holster, which now sat safely at his hip. Heather grunted as she pushed the motorboat off the beach and quickly hopped in, letting it float out several feet out, before turning in the opposite direction and turning away, waving at the four on the island.

“Happy trails!” she shouted as the motorboat shot into the horizon. After that, the four wandered into the jungle, hoping for the best.

NOVEMBER 26, 2004 AD

10:29 PM

A black hedgehog sat on the top of a devastated building, looking out onto the city. He watched as helicopters hovered over the flooded streets, searching for survivors. For some reason, he remembered this place. He remembered fighting the Perfect Chaos Monster here, as well as merging with a Pikachu. Yet he knew that was not him. Sure, he had all of his memories, but they were still two entirely different individuals. He was just a clone, and that’s all he’d ever be. He adopted the name “Blake”, desperately trying to distance himself from Sonic.

Blake rested his head on an old pillow he found in a destroyed apartment before wrapping a green tarp around himself and dozing off.

Suddenly, he found himself in a completely white void, in front of him stood a purple hedgehog standing in front of him.

“Who are you? Where am I?” Blake shouted.

“Relax Blake, I mean you no harm. My name is Magi, and I am speaking to you in your dreams” the hedgehog explained. Blake took a deep breath, calming himself down.

“Alright then, so what do you want?” Blake asked.

“I’ve been watching you ever since your creation Blake. I sensed a massive spike of energy somewhere in Celadon several hours ago. Using my powers in astral projection, I investigated. Frankly, I am amazed” Magi said.

“Look, I’m really flattered, but you still haven’t told me why you’re here!” Blake said, pointing a finger at Magi. Magi lifted his hand up and pushed Blake’s hand down.

“Blake, I need you to steal a Team Rocket jet, head to an island in Mexico, and help Sonic” Magi continued.

“...I’m listening” Blake said, before Magi told him everything that he needed to know.

TEAM ROCKET HANGAR 12, SMITHFIELD, VIRGINIA, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

NOVEMBER 27, 2004 AD

9:30 AM

As Blake climbed over the tall wire fence surrounding the hangar, he watched carefully, to ensure that no one saw him. He saw the massive runway, with jets taking off and cloaking so that they would not be seen. He saw armed guards patrolling up and down the runway and around the hangar. Blake knew that if he ran at his top speed, there’d be no doubt that the guards would spot him immediately. He had to do this slowly and steadily, and make sure that the guards only know that he is there when it is too late to stop him.

He crawled down the hill towards the hangar. The grass was dense, just what Blake needed. As he reached a red steel door on the side of the hangar, he heard a guard slowly coming around the corner and he quickly opened the door and went through, taking care not to make any noticeable noises. Inside the hangar were rows upon rows of high-tech jets. Crouching along the concrete ground of the hangar, he made his way to the nearest jet and hopped in. The jet was massive, with several seats along the inner walls of the jet. Despite it’s size, it was sleek and very fast. Blake sat in the pilot seat, checking out the controls. Sonic knew how to fly a plane, so if course he would know how as well.

The jet gently drove out of the open steel door of the hangar and turned onto the runway. As the plane took off into the morning sky, Blake sighed with relief, knowing that no one spotted him.

NOVEMBER 26, 2004 AD

4:15 PM

“Listen Ivo, I am impressed with your new creation, but that is not why I am here” Silver said politely as he drank the green tea that Eggman offered him. “I assume you know what happened with our cloning attempt”

“Oh yes, definitely. I’ve seen the security footage” Eggman said.

“You saw how the clone escaped through an air vent, yes?”

“Indeed”

“Well, I sensed him. I think he might on this very island right now”

“What do you mean, you sensed him?”

“There’s something you must understand about me Eggman. I am capable of many things. Things that a man of science like yourself would consider impossible” Silver boasted.

“There’s not much I would consider impossible, Silver. I have seen quite a lot. Besides, we’re hunting a magical scepter containing the soul of a powerful sorcerer from an ancient civilization, remember?” Eggman replied.

“Well, you have a point there” Silver said, taking another sip.

“So about this clone. What do you say we do about it?” Eggman asked.

“I don’t think it shall be such a huge problem Ivo. I already boosted island security earlier in case of Sonic and his friends getting here. I’m sure that one of the guards could get him” Silver explained.

“And if he makes it through the guards?” Eggman asked. Silver stood up, laying his teacup on a table.

“Then I shall kill him myself” Silver said as he left the camp and walked into the jungle

FUEGO JUNGLE, ISLA DEL ARCO IRIS, GULF OF MEXICO

NOVEMBER 27, 2004 AD

11:55 AM

“How long have we been walking?” Amy groaned. Tails checked the watch on his wrist.

“Twenty minutes” the fox answered. Amy sighed, wiping the sweat off of her brow.

“Relax Amy. I’m just glad that the only thing we have to deal with is the heat” Chris said. Suddenly, a red-haired man in a black flight suit jumped out from a nearby tree and onto the ground, landing perfectly on the ground. He stood up, eyeing the group.

“You jinxed it!” Sonic whispered to Chris.

“Oh no, Sonic. I’ve been following all of you for a while!” the man said. Christian pulled the gun out of his holster and aimed it at the man.

“Who are you? Are you with Team Rocket?” Christian shouted, still aiming the gun.

“You could say that,” the man replied,“My name is Silver.”

“Well Silver, as glad as we are to meet you, we don’t want anyone getting in the way! We’re in the middle of something very important!” Sonic shouted.

“Why, that’s the reason I’m here right now, Sonic. To get in your way!” Silver said. Chris fired the gun, and the group watched in horror as he caught the bullet with his right hand, nonchalantly opening up his hand to reveal the bullet sitting in his palm. Silver dashed towards the group, his fist at the ready. For Chris, everything appeared to slow down. He looked down at his hand to see the amethyst ring glowing with vibrant energy. As time sped up to it’s normal speed, Chris watched as he caught Silver’s fist. Silver’s eyes widened and he smiled evilly, laughing slightly.

“How did you do that?” Tails screamed.

“I don’t know! I’m as confused as you are!” Chris replied. Silver punched Chris in the face with his other hand, and he stumbled back a little bit. Amy took out her hammer and ran after Silver, swinging it wildly. Silver grabbed the hammer’s handle just at the base of it’s head. However, Sonic quickly ran up and smacked him in the back with his tail, causing him to fall over slightly. Amy and Sonic hit him rapidly him from both sides while he was on the ground. A wave of purple energy exploded around Silver, knocking Sonic and Amy backwards several meters, before he stood up, cracking his knuckles. He sped towards Christian, grabbing him by the collar.

“Tell me! Why do you rely on others for help? I just want you!” Silver hissed.

“...This just got way too intimate for me. Sorry!” Christian joked nervously as he quickly pointed the gun at Silver’s thigh and pulled the trigger. Silver screamed in pain as the bullet pierced his leg. Chris jabbed Silver in the stomach twice before elbowing him in the head. He ran off into the jungle with the rest of the group.

Silver laid there on the dirt, clutching his wounds. His hands began to glow purple, and he watched as the wound faded away in seconds, leaving behind only ripped clothing. He stood up, brushing the dirt of his legs, before looking walking back to the camp, whistling happily.

ENTRANCE TO THE ARCO IRIS CAVERNS, ISLA DEL ARCO IRIS, GULF OF MEXICO

12:01 PM

Metal Sonichu floated into the cave, scanning the surroundings and following the energy signature deep within the caverns. It slowly floated down the cave, moving it’s head to the left and right. A small rock flew at it’s head, and it recoiled as to recalibrate its sensors. It turned around to see the Sonic clone that it saw in the footage Master Eggman gave it.

“So, I guess you’re looking for Sonic, huh?” the clone said in a husky voice.

“Target Aquired. Preparing Offensive Protocols” the clone buzzed. The clone chuckled.

“You used to be Metal Sonic, is that right? Well, the guy I was cloned from kicked your ass before you got your new paint job, so I suggest you leave right about now!” Blake gloated. Metal Sonichu lifted its arm at the threat, and a small machine gun emerged from the raised arm.

“Confirmed. Beginning Offensive Protocols on Sonic Clone-2” the robot said as the machine gun fired wildly in a zig-zagging motion to follow Blake. The gun eventually clicked to indicate it had run out of ammo.

“Listen, you glorified vibrator! My name is Blake! And I’m more than just a copy of Sonichu!” Blake yelled walked towards Metal Sonichu, his hands radiating with electricity. He shot his hands toward Metal Sonichu, and it spasmed in midair before falling to the ground on it’s hands and knees. Blake kept walking, his hands slowly flowing with electricity. He started punching Metal Sonichu with all his might. The robot stood up and started to fight back, and they both unleashed a flurry of punches and blocks. Blake grabbed Metal Sonichu and slammed him into the wall of the cave. He picked up the rock he threw earlier and started to bash Metal Sonichu with the head with it. After the fourth bash, all signs of activity from the robot faded away, and it slumped to the ground. Blake panted with his hands on his thighs, before wiping his brow with his forearm.

“Well, you are far from impressive. Eggman needs to work on his craft” Blake huffed as he walked out of the cave.

12:05 PM

Eggman sat at the camp, watching the final moments of Metal Sonichu through it’s camera feed over and over. He saw Silver come in from the bushes.

“Well, you’ve been gone for a while. Metal Sonichu was destroyed by your little clone of yours,” Eggman said as Silver sat in the chair next to him.

“That’s not all. I ran into Sonic and his team earlier,” Silver replied.

“This is just great. They made it past your security!” Eggman growled.

“No worries Eggman, we are tightening our security. Besides…” Silver assured as he pulled a small box with a screen on it from his pocket. On the screen was a map of the entire island, with a small blinking red dot. Silver slid on the screen and the zoomed on the dot, revealing it’s specific location.

“You placed a tracker on them?” Eggman exclaimed with wonder.

“Yep. I placed it in Christian’s back pocket in the middle of our little tussle. It looks to me like they’re not very far away from here” Silver said. Eggman smiled.

12:11 PM

The group saw the opening of a deep dark cave in the heart of the jungle. They could only see a couple feet ahead before darkness settled in. In the darkness, Chris could see the faint outline of something slumped against the cave wall.

“What is that?” Chris said before reaching his hand into the olive drab backpack, and pulling out a blue flashlight. He shown the light on the object, revealing a robotic version of Sonic. It had a new paint job, reflecting Sonic’s current appearance. It was almost entirely destroyed, with a prominent dent in the side of it’s head,

“Is that Metal Sonic?” Sonic said.

“Eggman must have given him an upgrade,” said Tails as we walked over to ruined robot and searched for any good parts left intact. “Wait, I have an idea!” Tails shouted suddenly, startling Christian. He yanked several pieces from the robot, taking some duct tape and wiring from the brown satchel at his side and creating a small device. “I found some kind of energy sensor in Metal Sonic’s head. It was traced to a unique energy sensor deeper in the caverns. If we use this device, it’ll take us right to it!” Tails explained.

“And are you sure that this energy signal is the Scepter?” Chris asked, his left eyebrow raised.

“Yeah, pretty much!” Tails shrugged.

“Alright then, let’s go,” Chris said before heading off into the winding caverns.

THE ARCO IRIS CAVERNS, ISLA DEL ARCO IRIS, GULF OF MEXICO

12:42 PM

“Okay, so the energy signal is at the end of this cavern,” Tails said, checking the device he created.

“Finally! No more walking!” Amy groaned, her arms crossed.

“Hey, exercise is good for you!” Sonic said, stretching his arms.

At the very end of the cavern was a short ebony scepter with a round purple gem at the top. It was lodged in a stone pillar that was lined with strange symbols circling it completely from top to bottom.

“Huh, that was a lot easier than I figured I would be,” Christian said.

“Yeah. It doesn’t look like there’s any traps either,” Tails added. Chris walked to the pillar, slowly and carefully pulling the scepter from the slot in the pillar. Chris shrugged, indicating that everything was fine. The four walked back to the entrance, happy and glad that everything was fine.

ISLA DEL ARCO IRIS, GULF OF MEXICO

1:08 PM

Blake flew high above the island, peacefully looking out at the island. Suddenly, the commlink in the jet’s control panel buzzed on, and the voice of a young man blared.

“Attention all available forces. Head to the cave at Fuego Jungle. Our primary targets are inside the caverns and they will exit at any minute. Be here quickly! Over and out!” the voice barked. Blake rolled his eyes before heading down to the cave.

1:13 PM

Dozens of soldiers and jeeps all circled the entrance, as several hoverjets floated above Silver stood there, scanning the crowd.

“Now remember, only fire when I give the signal!” Silver shouted.

“Sir, my motion sensors picking up something moving towards us from the caverns!” said a soldier crouching near the entrance of the cave, waving around a small gun-like machine. Silver walked closer to the entrance, making sure that the first the group would see when they exited the caverns would be him and his smug face. For a minute or so he waited.

When the group reached the exit, they were startled. Sonic almost ran after Silver before noticing the massive cluster of soldiers and vehicles.

“You know, I am extremely impressed!” Silver said. “The fact that you managed to make it past all of my men and discover the caves before us just deserves a round of applause! Everybody gave them a round of applause!” he continued before he started to clap, all of the soldiers joining in.

“Let me guess, you want the scepter?” Chris said.

“Ding-ding-ding! We have a winner!” Silver said, pointing his finger at the group as they glared at him. “No seriously though, give me the fucking scepter!” Silver hissed suddenly. A small cannon emerged from the bottom of one of the hoverjets. Silver turned around to face it. “No! Don’t fire until I sa-” he yelled before being blasted by the cannon. The hoverjet fired on almost everything. Eventually, all the threats were gone. The hoverjet descended while turning around, and the back ramp opened up. Chris could see what looked like a black hedgehog in the pilot’s seat.

“Get in! Now!” the mysterious pilot said, and the group all ran on. As the hoverjet rose into the air, the rear slowly closed up. Silver got up, his wound fully healed, and leaped into the hoverjet almost immediately before the rear door closed.

“Open the door! Open the door!” Chris said to the pilot. The pilot pressed a button on the control panel, and the door slowly opened yet again. The hoverjet was now miles above the ground. Silver ran at Chris and grabbed the scepter, still in his hand. Silver tried deperately to yank the scepter out, and Chris resisted against his tugging. Chris kicked Silver in the chest and he slid back, the scepter in his hand. Silver landed on his back on the ramp and he slid off the ramp, laughing maniacally. Chris reached out to grab the scepter, but it was too late.

Silver fell, still clutching the scepter. The ground was fast approaching. He detached the Pokéball at his belt and threw it downwards, releasing the scepter. He landed safely on it’s back, and flew onward in a flash of lightning.​

Last edited:

Zorceror44

kiwifarms.net
can i get tl;dr please? i'm lazy
Ooh jeez, this'll be hard.

Basically, there is a technologically advanced ancient civilization called the Muchu that created Pokémon and the Chaos Emeralds. However, the Muchu civilization collapsed and fractured into hundreds of rivaling tribes which repeatedly swallowed eachother up until two were left, the Churoki and the Was-Abi. They were at war for centuries until they united to defeat Cont-Li, the brother of Was-Abi king Waes-Li, a dark wizard who took the name of Graduon and summoned an army of demon. Waes-Li forced Graduon into his own scepter before chucking it into the depths of the earth. Seven years later, Reek Ardo, the Churoki king, visits Waes-Li after having concerns about Graduon's return. Together, they used their power to create two amethyst rings that will be passed down generation after generation, in the hopes that the descendent who wears it when the scepter reemerges shall gain the powers to end Graduon once and for all. Years later, the two civilizations reunite as one before setting out for the stars, leaving little evidence of their existence behind.

Years later, Sonic the Hedgehog is fighting the Perfect Chaos monster and collides with a Pikachu, just like in the original comic. However, instead of the Pikachu becoming Sonichu while the original Sonic still exists normally, they actually fuse into one being. After defeating Perfect Chaos, Sonic is picked up by Tails in his red biplane and they head to the home of their good friend Cole Smithey, a Pokémon professor to figure out what is going on. When they arrive, they learn that Sonic's suspicions were correct and he did merge with a Pikachu, as well as the fact that the light that transformed him also fused hedgehogs and Pikachu across the globe, including Amy Rose, in an event known as the Great Spark. They meet Kel, a Pokémon trainer whose Raichu merged with Amy, and she agrees to let the three stay at her home while they wrap their head around things.

In Sonic's dreams, he is visited by Magi, another hedgehog affected by the Great Spark. Magi explains the history of Graduon and the Muchu, and that dark forces are looking for the scepter. These "dark forces" are Doctor Eggman, Team Rocket, and Mary Lee Walsh, all working together to find the scepter. Magi explains that Sonic must find a man named Christian Weston Chandler, King Reek Ardo's descendant, who is the only one who can defeat Graduon. Unlike real-world Chris, the Chris in this story actually has a good life, with a house and a girlfriend. He isn't exactly like the Chris in the comic either, as he isn't the mayor of CWCVille, Allison Amber is. It isn't even called CWCVille in this story, instead it's Quickville. So yeah, Sonic, Tails, Amy, and Chris all set out on a journey to defeat Graduon and other foes along the way.

Sorry, was that too long?

Last edited:

Zorceror44

kiwifarms.net
Chapter Four is now up! In this chapter, Chris and friends set out to Mexico, Team Rocket creates a clone of Sonic, and Dr. Eggman thinks he can do better than that.

Just as a note, not only am I going to edit my original post whenever I write a new chapter, I will also make a post with the new chapter and a quick synopsis of it.

NOVEMBER 26, 2004 AD

1:30 PM

Chris, Megan, and Sonic sat at the couch, staring slack-jawed at the television.

“...Local Pokémon Professor Cole Smithey, age 41, has been found dead in his home. An ongoing police investigation has shown that although many of the bones were broken, the cause of death was extreme loss of blood. The walls of the home faced intense damage. The reason for this is unkno-” the reporter said before the television was turned off by Chris. He inhaled, before sighing.

“Cole was my half-brother you know. You said you visited him after you first fused, right Sonic?” Chris said.

“Yeah. Do you think that whoever killed him is one of the people looking for the scepter?” Sonic said.

“I wouldn’t count on it, but if it is true, then that means these people are closer than we thought. We have to leave soon. I’ll go pack some of my stuff, we’ll go explain everything to Tails and Amy back at Kel’s house, drive out to the airport, head to Mexico, and get a boat to the island. That sound like a plan?” Chris said. Sonic nodded.

1:43 PM

Silver and Giovanni walked into the lab, examining the rows of computers and scientists surrounding a tube filled with pinkish-liquid.

“Do you see it, son? We’ve come so far since the Mewtwo project. We are now able to create a clone within several hours and age it up to whatever point we want before stopping the aging process. It even has all of Sonic’s memories! All his personal secrets!” Giovanni said as he and his son strolled down the catwalk leading to the tube. Inside the tube, floating in the the pink liquid was a genetic copy of Sonic. Of course, like the previous attempt at cloning Sonic, it’s fur turned black and red.

“So what do you think will make this so different from Shadow?” Silver asked.

“Well, we’ve developed a program that delivers a series of precise signals to the brain in certain spots, mostly in the places involving free will and decision-making, that will force them to follow all of our orders. That’s what the helmet on his head is for. We have Dr. Schwartz over there preparing the machine for it” Giovanni said as he gestured to a brown-haired scientist with glasses and puffy lips at a nearby terminal, drinking a can of Cherry Cola.

“Alright sir, I’m all ready. Do you want me to start now?” Dr. Schwartz said.

“Yes, begin now” Giovanni answered. Dr. Schwartz began typing frantically at a computer. Suddenly, the clone opened it’s eyes. Silver jumped back.

“He’s awake!” Silver said.

“Relax, as long as the machine is working properly, he won’t do us any harm” Giovanni said. It was at that moment that Dr. Schwartz spilled his Cola onto the terminal.

“Uhh, sir… The program stopped!” Dr. Schwartz said, beads of sweat dripping down his forehead. Giovanni stared at the tube, watching the clone bash his fist against the glass.

“Oh no… Someone! Start the alar-” Giovanni shouted before he was interrupted by the sound of shattering glass and flowing liquid. The clone stood there, soaked in liquid, breathing deeply and quickly. Waves of people exited the room, pushing each other out of the way. As one of the scientists rushed out of the room, they pulled the alarm. As Silver exited, he saw the clone standing over his father, who was laying on the ground.

“You want to kill me? Do you? Well then, do it you half-baked runt!” Giovanni yelled at the clone as it stared into his eyes, his hand on Giovanni’s neck. With one quick motion, the clone yanked Giovanni’s neck to the right with a loud snap. Silver cried out before the blast doors to the lab shut. Silver, banged against the door, shouting at the clone. He backed up from the door and started kicking it with all his might. Eventually, the blast doors managed to swing off their hinges and fall to the ground. Silver rushed into the room, only to see that the clone was gone. Silver walked down the catwalk, only to notice that an air duct near the ceiling was violently torn off. He saw his father’s corpse lying on the floor, and he knelt beside it. As armed guards in full riot gear ran through the doorway, they saw Silver cradling his father’s corpse in his arms.

3:45 PM

Eggman sat, watching live security footage of Team Rocket’s headquarters. He witnessed Silver being sworn in as the organization’s new leader. Ren stood beside the chair, watching with him.

“They should’ve known better, Ren” Eggman said, the light of the telescreen reflecting off his goggles.

“I agree. There’s a reason food or drink aren’t allowed in most laboratories” Ren replied.

“Team Rocket never was very cautious. If I knew that they were trying to create a clone of Sonic after that whole Mewtwo ordeal, I certainly would’ve had something to say to them” Eggman said proudly.

“And what would that be, sir?” Ren asked. Eggman smiled.

“I would’ve said to them, ‘Let me show you how it is really done’. Listen Ren, in the storage room, there is a box labeled BDNK-SNC. I want you to retrieve it for me” Eggman ordered politely.

“What’s in there?” Ren asked.

“Inquisitive, are you? I like it! It’s just an old project of mine that was destroyed by that hedgehog. See, I figured that the best way to beat him would be to attack him psychologically as well as physically, with a robotic duplicate. I wish to give it an update to accomodate Sonic’s new form. Now Ren, get the pieces for me. I’ll be waiting” Eggman said.

“Yes, Dr. Robotnik” Ren said before walking out the room. Eggman stood up from his floating chair and shut off the telescreen. Eggman walked over to the massive window and stared at the Earth, his hands folded behind his wide back.

3:49 PM

Silver sat at the ebony desk his father sat at for years. He felt the arms of the fine leather chair he sat in, rushing his fingers up and down them. He noticed that the nameplate on his desk was still there, with the words “Giovanni Rodriguez, Supreme Leader” pressed into the gold. Two guards in suits and sunglasses came through the door, one carrying a laptop.

“Sir, we think you may have to see this” the guard on the right said, opening up the laptop to what looked like a picture taken inside the Washington Dulles airport. It was an image of a man in a striped shirt walking with Sonic and two of his friends. On the man’s finger was a familiar gold amethyst ring. Silver’s eyes widened as he noticed the ring.

“One of our agents caught this man at the airport and sent some photographs to us.I assume your father told you about the ancient legends of the scepter” the other guard said.

“He told more than enough about them. I assume this is one of the rings the legends spoke of based on the markings on it. So where is this man heading?” Silver said as he lit one of the cigars his father kept in a little green lockbox.

“Our agent trailed him until he got on the Mexico City flight. What should we do about him?” the left guard said. Silver puffed a trail of smoke from his lips.

“Tell our Mexican branch to keep an eye out for him. He and Sonic must know about the island. Increase security on the island and tighten the search, I want to get to that scepter before he does” Silver said.

“And what should our Mexican agents do if they spot him?” one of the agents asked.

“Kill them on sight. Just keep it discreet.” Silver chuckled.

Last edited:

Zorceror44

kiwifarms.net
Chapter Five is all ready now. In this chapter, the group arrives at the airport in Mexico city, Silver and Eggman have an intricate conversation, and the Sonic clone forges a new identity for himself. Keep in mind that I experimented a little bit with non-chronological order near the end of the chapter, so be ready for that.

4:10 PM

Eggman sat at the camp, checking his watch. He saw a bright light approaching in the distance, growing ever closer. It landed safely on the asphalt road by the camp. There was a man in a black flight suit riding a Zapdos. The man jumped off of the thunder bird’s back as he took off the brown flight cap around his head and put up his goggles.

“I said I’d be here soon, Robotnik” the man said.

“I didn’t think you’d be here in thirty minutes, Silver” Eggman replied. Silver scoffed.

“Are you not familiar with the tales of the Zapdos? Fast as lightning, this old boy is. Not many people can handle that kind of speed. I’m not one of them” Silver gloated as he unstrapped the Pokéball on his belt and opened it up, surrounding the Zapdos in a bright red light that made it’s way into the Pokéball. “So anyway, what is it you’d like to show me Eggman?” he continued. Eggman snapped his fingers and something started to descend from the sky.

“Silver, I’d like you to meet Metal Sonichu!”

MEXICO CITY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, MEXICO CITY, MEXICO

7:29 PM

Chris looked out the window of the plane, observing the new airport. This was the first time he ever left his home country. In fact, he hardly ever really left Virginia. He turned to Sonic in the seat beside him.

“Are you ready for this?” Chris asked.

“More than ever” Sonic replied.

“You talked to that woman you told us about, right? Can she supply us with a boat?”

“Yeah, she’s down for it!”

“Good. Then let’s leave. She’ll probably be waiting for us” Chris said before all the

passengers of the plane stood up and left.

As the four left the airport completely, carrying their bags, they noticed a beat up red sedan pull up in front of them. The windows rolled down and they saw a woman in a gray tank top, denim shorts, and sunglasses at the wheel. Her hair was tied in a ponytail, and she had a sly smirk on her face.

“Sonic, my old friend! You certainly look different from when I last saw you!” the woman said, resting her arm on the windowsill.

“Well, I have a new haircut” Sonic joked. The woman laughed.

“You always were a smartass. Now everybody! Into the car! Vamos!” she said, snapping her fingers. Everyone got into their seats, with Sonic calling shotgun. Sonic turned to face the other passengers in the back seats.

“Everybody, this is my old friend, Heather Iglesias. She’ll be our captain for the day” Sonic said.

“Just sit back, relax, and hope most of your bones are still intact!” Heather joked. Sonic looked back at the nervous passengers.

“D-don’t take that seriously. She’s cool, you’ll be fine” Sonic said. Heather laughed.

“Okay, so jokes aside, I’ll take you to my apartment and we’ll head to Veracruz tomorrow and get to the island by boat. From what I’ve heard, the island is heavily guarded by Team Rocket’s goons, so I’ll have to find a place to dock that’s not guarded. Got it?” Heather briefed. The group all shook their hands. “Alright then, let’s head out!” she said before stepping on the ignition and driving off.

PAJARO SOL BEACH, ISLA DEL ARCO IRIS, GULF OF MEXICO

NOVEMBER 27, 2004

11:35 AM

The motor boat sped across the gulf, with Heather at the front. Chris sat at the rear, watching the water part as the propeller shot it to to the sides. A small island appeared in front of the boat.

“We’re almost there! Doesn’t look like there’s much security there!” Heather yelled above the loud noise of the motorboat. About a minute or so later, the motorboat reached the shore. The four all left the motorboat. Heather tossed Christian the leather brown holster at her waist, along with the olive drab backpack on her back. “There’s ammo in the backpack. I figured that you’d need that” she explained.

“I hope I don’t need it” Christian said as he slid the magazine out of the gun and back again. He stuffed the gun back into the holster, which now sat safely at his hip. Heather grunted as she pushed the motorboat off the beach and quickly hopped in, letting it float out several feet out, before turning in the opposite direction and turning away, waving at the four on the island.

“Happy trails!” she shouted as the motorboat shot into the horizon. After that, the four wandered into the jungle, hoping for the best.

NOVEMBER 26, 2004 AD

10:29 PM

A black hedgehog sat on the top of a devastated building, looking out onto the city. He watched as helicopters hovered over the flooded streets, searching for survivors. For some reason, he remembered this place. He remembered fighting the Perfect Chaos Monster here, as well as merging with a Pikachu. Yet he knew that was not him. Sure, he had all of his memories, but they were still two entirely different individuals. He was just a clone, and that’s all he’d ever be. He adopted the name “Blake”, desperately trying to distance himself from Sonic.

Blake rested his head on an old pillow he found in a destroyed apartment before wrapping a green tarp around himself and dozing off.

Suddenly, he found himself in a completely white void, in front of him stood a purple hedgehog standing in front of him.

“Who are you? Where am I?” Blake shouted.

“Relax Blake, I mean you no harm. My name is Magi, and I am speaking to you in your dreams” the hedgehog explained. Blake took a deep breath, calming himself down.

“Alright then, so what do you want?” Blake asked.

“I’ve been watching you ever since your creation Blake. I sensed a massive spike of energy somewhere in Celadon several hours ago. Using my powers in astral projection, I investigated. Frankly, I am amazed” Magi said.

“Look, I’m really flattered, but you still haven’t told me why you’re here!” Blake said, pointing a finger at Magi. Magi lifted his hand up and pushed Blake’s hand down.

“Blake, I need you to steal a Team Rocket jet, head to an island in Mexico, and help Sonic” Magi continued.

“...I’m listening” Blake said, before Magi told him everything that he needed to know.

TEAM ROCKET HANGAR 12, SMITHFIELD, VIRGINIA, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

NOVEMBER 27, 2004 AD

9:30 AM

As Blake climbed over the tall wire fence surrounding the hangar, he watched carefully, to ensure that no one saw him. He saw the massive runway, with jets taking off and cloaking so that they would not be seen. He saw armed guards patrolling up and down the runway and around the hangar. Blake knew that if he ran at his top speed, there’d be no doubt that the guards would spot him immediately. He had to do this slowly and steadily, and make sure that the guards only know that he is there when it is too late to stop him.

He crawled down the hill towards the hangar. The grass was dense, just what Blake needed. As he reached a red steel door on the side of the hangar, he heard a guard slowly coming around the corner and he quickly opened the door and went through, taking care not to make any noticeable noises. Inside the hangar were rows upon rows of high-tech jets. Crouching along the concrete ground of the hangar, he made his way to the nearest jet and hopped in. The jet was massive, with several seats along the inner walls of the jet. Despite it’s size, it was sleek and very fast. Blake sat in the pilot seat, checking out the controls. Sonic knew how to fly a plane, so if course he would know how as well.

The jet gently drove out of the open steel door of the hangar and turned onto the runway. As the plane took off into the morning sky, Blake sighed with relief, knowing that no one spotted him.

NOVEMBER 26, 2004 AD

4:15 PM

“Listen Ivo, I am impressed with your new creation, but that is not why I am here” Silver said politely as he drank the green tea that Eggman offered him. “I assume you know what happened with our cloning attempt”

“Oh yes, definitely. I’ve seen the security footage” Eggman said.

“You saw how the clone escaped through an air vent, yes?”

“Indeed”

“Well, I sensed him. I think he might on this very island right now”

“What do you mean, you sensed him?”

“There’s something you must understand about me Eggman. I am capable of many things. Things that a man of science like yourself would consider impossible” Silver boasted.

“There’s not much I would consider impossible, Silver. I have seen quite a lot. Besides, we’re hunting a magical scepter containing the soul of a powerful sorcerer from an ancient civilization, remember?” Eggman replied.

“Well, you have a point there” Silver said, taking another sip.

“So about this clone. What do you say we do about it?” Eggman asked.

“I don’t think it shall be such a huge problem Ivo. I already boosted island security earlier in case of Sonic and his friends getting here. I’m sure that one of the guards could get him” Silver explained.

“And if he makes it through the guards?” Eggman asked. Silver stood up, laying his teacup on a table.

“Then I shall kill him myself” Silver said as he left the camp and walked into the jungle

Last edited:

Zorceror44

kiwifarms.net
I really like how Sonichu fanfic writers act like they're better than Chris but their work turns out to be just as autistic
Can't disagree there. This honestly is the most autistic thing I've ever written. Still doing it though, because art.

Zorceror44

kiwifarms.net
Chapter six is finally here! In this chapter, The gang runs into Silver, Blake runs into Metal Sonichu, and the scepter of Graduon is found.

FUEGO JUNGLE, ISLA DEL ARCO IRIS, GULF OF MEXICO

NOVEMBER 27, 2004 AD

11:55 AM

“How long have we been walking?” Amy groaned. Tails checked the watch on his wrist.

“Twenty minutes” the fox answered. Amy sighed, wiping the sweat off of her brow.

“Relax Amy. I’m just glad that the only thing we have to deal with is the heat” Chris said. Suddenly, a red-haired man in a black flight suit jumped out from a nearby tree and onto the ground, landing perfectly on the ground. He stood up, eyeing the group.

“You jinxed it!” Sonic whispered to Chris.

“Oh no, Sonic. I’ve been following all of you for a while!” the man said. Christian pulled the gun out of his holster and aimed it at the man.

“Who are you? Are you with Team Rocket?” Christian shouted, still aiming the gun.

“You could say that,” the man replied,“My name is Silver.”

“Well Silver, as glad as we are to meet you, we don’t want anyone getting in the way! We’re in the middle of something very important!” Sonic shouted.

“Why, that’s the reason I’m here right now, Sonic. To get in your way!” Silver said. Chris fired the gun, and the group watched in horror as he caught the bullet with his right hand, nonchalantly opening up his hand to reveal the bullet sitting in his palm. Silver dashed towards the group, his fist at the ready. For Chris, everything appeared to slow down. He looked down at his hand to see the amethyst ring glowing with vibrant energy. As time sped up to it’s normal speed, Chris watched as he caught Silver’s fist. Silver’s eyes widened and he smiled evilly, laughing slightly.

“How did you do that?” Tails screamed.

“I don’t know! I’m as confused as you are!” Chris replied. Silver punched Chris in the face with his other hand, and he stumbled back a little bit. Amy took out her hammer and ran after Silver, swinging it wildly. Silver grabbed the hammer’s handle just at the base of it’s head. However, Sonic quickly ran up and smacked him in the back with his tail, causing him to fall over slightly. Amy and Sonic hit him rapidly him from both sides while he was on the ground. A wave of purple energy exploded around Silver, knocking Sonic and Amy backwards several meters, before he stood up, cracking his knuckles. He sped towards Christian, grabbing him by the collar.

“Tell me! Why do you rely on others for help? I just want you!” Silver hissed.

“...This just got way too intimate for me. Sorry!” Christian joked nervously as he quickly pointed the gun at Silver’s thigh and pulled the trigger. Silver screamed in pain as the bullet pierced his leg. Chris jabbed Silver in the stomach twice before elbowing him in the head. He ran off into the jungle with the rest of the group.

Silver laid there on the dirt, clutching his wounds. His hands began to glow purple, and he watched as the wound faded away in seconds, leaving behind only ripped clothing. He stood up, brushing the dirt of his legs, before looking walking back to the camp, whistling happily.

12:01 PM

Metal Sonichu floated into the cave, scanning the surroundings and following the energy signature deep within the caverns. It slowly floated down the cave, moving it’s head to the left and right. A small rock flew at it’s head, and it recoiled as to recalibrate its sensors. It turned around to see the Sonic clone that it saw in the footage Master Eggman gave it.

“So, I guess you’re looking for Sonic, huh?” the clone said in a husky voice.

“Target Aquired. Preparing Offensive Protocols” the clone buzzed. The clone chuckled.

“You used to be Metal Sonic, is that right? Well, the guy I was cloned from kicked your ass before you got your new paint job, so I suggest you leave right about now!” Blake gloated. Metal Sonichu lifted its arm at the threat, and a small machine gun emerged from the raised arm.

“Confirmed. Beginning Offensive Protocols on Sonic Clone-2” the robot said as the machine gun fired wildly in a zig-zagging motion to follow Blake. The gun eventually clicked to indicate it had run out of ammo.

“Listen, you glorified vibrator! My name is Blake! And I’m more than just a copy of Sonichu!” Blake yelled walked towards Metal Sonichu, his hands radiating with electricity. He shot his hands toward Metal Sonichu, and it spasmed in midair before falling to the ground on it’s hands and knees. Blake kept walking, his hands slowly flowing with electricity. He started punching Metal Sonichu with all his might. The robot stood up and started to fight back, and they both unleashed a flurry of punches and blocks. Blake grabbed Metal Sonichu and slammed him into the wall of the cave. He picked up the rock he threw earlier and started to bash Metal Sonichu with the head with it. After the fourth bash, all signs of activity from the robot faded away, and it slumped to the ground. Blake panted with his hands on his thighs, before wiping his brow with his forearm.

“Well, you are far from impressive. Eggman needs to work on his craft” Blake huffed as he walked out of the cave.

12:05 PM

Eggman sat at the camp, watching the final moments of Metal Sonichu through it’s camera feed over and over. He saw Silver come in from the bushes.

“Well, you’ve been gone for a while. Metal Sonichu was destroyed by your little clone of yours,” Eggman said as Silver sat in the chair next to him.

“That’s not all. I ran into Sonic and his team earlier,” Silver replied.

“This is just great. They made it past your security!” Eggman growled.

“No worries Eggman, we are tightening our security. Besides…” Silver assured as he pulled a small box with a screen on it from his pocket. On the screen was a map of the entire island, with a small blinking red dot. Silver slid on the screen and the zoomed on the dot, revealing it’s specific location.

“You placed a tracker on them?” Eggman exclaimed with wonder.

“Yep. I placed it in Christian’s back pocket in the middle of our little tussle. It looks to me like they’re not very far away from here” Silver said. Eggman smiled.

12:11 PM

The group saw the opening of a deep dark cave in the heart of the jungle. They could only see a couple feet ahead before darkness settled in. In the darkness, Chris could see the faint outline of something slumped against the cave wall.

“What is that?” Chris said before reaching his hand into the olive drab backpack, and pulling out a blue flashlight. He shown the light on the object, revealing a robotic version of Sonic. It had a new paint job, reflecting Sonic’s current appearance. It was almost entirely destroyed, with a prominent dent in the side of it’s head,

“Is that Metal Sonic?” Sonic said.

“Eggman must have given him an upgrade,” said Tails as we walked over to ruined robot and searched for any good parts left intact. “Wait, I have an idea!” Tails shouted suddenly, startling Christian. He yanked several pieces from the robot, taking some duct tape and wiring from the brown satchel at his side and creating a small device. “I found some kind of energy sensor in Metal Sonic’s head. It was traced to a unique energy sensor deeper in the caverns. If we use this device, it’ll take us right to it!” Tails explained.

“And are you sure that this energy signal is the Scepter?” Chris asked, his left eyebrow raised.

“Yeah, pretty much!” Tails shrugged.

“Alright then, let’s go,” Chris said before heading off into the winding caverns.

THE ARCO IRIS CAVERNS, ISLA DEL ARCO IRIS, GULF OF MEXICO

12:42 PM

“Okay, so the energy signal is at the end of this cavern,” Tails said, checking the device he created.

“Finally! No more walking!” Amy groaned, her arms crossed.

“Hey, exercise is good for you!” Sonic said, stretching his arms.

At the very end of the cavern was a short ebony scepter with a round purple gem at the top. It was lodged in a stone pillar that was lined with strange symbols circling it completely from top to bottom.

“Huh, that was a lot easier than I figured I would be,” Christian said.

“Yeah. It doesn’t look like there’s any traps either,” Tails added. Chris walked to the pillar, slowly and carefully pulling the scepter from the slot in the pillar. Chris shrugged, indicating that everything was fine. The four walked back to the entrance, happy and glad that everything was fine.

ISLA DEL ARCO IRIS, GULF OF MEXICO

1:08 PM

Blake flew high above the island, peacefully looking out at the island. Suddenly, the commlink in the jet’s control panel buzzed on, and the voice of a young man blared.

“Attention all available forces. Head to the cave at Fuego Jungle. Our primary targets are inside the caverns and they will exit at any minute. Be here quickly! Over and out!” the voice barked. Blake rolled his eyes before heading down to the cave.

1:13 PM

Dozens of soldiers and jeeps all circled the entrance, as several hoverjets floated above Silver stood there, scanning the crowd.

“Now remember, only fire when I give the signal!” Silver shouted.

“Sir, my motion sensors picking up something moving towards us from the caverns!” said a soldier crouching near the entrance of the cave, waving around a small gun-like machine. Silver walked closer to the entrance, making sure that the first the group would see when they exited the caverns would be him and his smug face. For a minute or so he waited.

When the group reached the exit, they were startled. Sonic almost ran after Silver before noticing the massive cluster of soldiers and vehicles.

“You know, I am extremely impressed!” Silver said. “The fact that you managed to make it past all of my men and discover the caves before us just deserves a round of applause! Everybody gave them a round of applause!” he continued before he started to clap, all of the soldiers joining in.

“Let me guess, you want the scepter?” Chris said.

“Ding-ding-ding! We have a winner!” Silver said, pointing his finger at the group as they glared at him. “No seriously though, give me the fucking scepter!” Silver hissed suddenly. A small cannon emerged from the bottom of one of the hoverjets. Silver turned around to face it. “No! Don’t fire until I sa-” he yelled before being blasted by the cannon. The hoverjet fired on almost everything. Eventually, all the threats were gone. The hoverjet descended while turning around, and the back ramp opened up. Chris could see what looked like a black hedgehog in the pilot’s seat.

“Get in! Now!” the mysterious pilot said, and the group all ran on. As the hoverjet rose into the air, the rear slowly closed up. Silver got up, his wound fully healed, and leaped into the hoverjet almost immediately before the rear door closed.

“Open the door! Open the door!” Chris said to the pilot. The pilot pressed a button on the control panel, and the door slowly opened yet again. The hoverjet was now miles above the ground. Silver ran at Chris and grabbed the scepter, still in his hand. Silver tried deperately to yank the scepter out, and Chris resisted against his tugging. Chris kicked Silver in the chest and he slid back, the scepter in his hand. Silver landed on his back on the ramp and he slid off the ramp, laughing maniacally. Chris reached out to grab the scepter, but it was too late.

Silver fell, still clutching the scepter. The ground was fast approaching. He detached the Pokéball at his belt and threw it downwards, releasing the scepter. He landed safely on it’s back, and flew onward in a flash of lightning.​

Last edited:

Tsurubami Senri

You should kill yourself... NOW!
kiwifarms.net
curse.png