• "I think this is the only site where you can get drunken prank called by a mod and then banned for getting mad."

Sonichu in TGTSonichu makes a cameo appearance...

Discussion in 'Sonichu' started by Snorlax, Jul 17, 2017.

1. If any of you have kept track of the infamous Tails Gets Trolled webcomic, creator IIUpsideDownII/ lazerbot is shitting out a wonderful Sonichu cameo. Likely a few more pages to come.

Definitely encapsulates the :autism:.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Deviant Deviant x 1
    #1 Snorlax, Jul 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
    Snorlax

Snorlax Larger than the hoard itself.

kiwifarms.net
  2. Of all the things to react to Chris will probably make a statement that Sonichu would never support Trump or building the wall.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Xerxes IX

Xerxes IX (Non) White Male Cat Shitlord

kiwifarms.net
  3. Pretty sure Chris chan will start making a new Sonichu chapter called "Sonichu gets trolled and fights them."

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Sonicsis

Sonicsis HEN in a TIE
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. What the fuck

I thought the creator stoped updating his DA like 5 years ago

• Feels Feels x 1
    NIGGO KILLA

NIGGO KILLA We washed our hands in niggos blood

kiwifarms.net
  5. More like Sonipoo, amiright?

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    Ghostapplesause

Ghostapplesause Faulty Hardcore Lurker

kiwifarms.net
  6. That was actually pretty cool

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. That entire series has always been my own personal apex of poe's law, because I could not for the longest time discern whether it was truly an autistic idiot writing it or an autistic genius.

Sometime around "Necromancer Elmer Fudd" it was clear that it was the pinnacle of modern art.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Unpleasant

Unpleasant I tell you what

kiwifarms.net
  8. Oh no, he just silently switched accounts and ground out years of TGT. Pretty sure it's on Chapter 21-22. He gets co-artists in it so that they can actually churn stuff out quicker... like this.
    They're also planning on revamping the entire thing with some extra help, so we might see even more Sonichu years down the line, who the hell knows?

• Winner Winner x 1
    Snorlax

Snorlax Larger than the hoard itself.

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.