Sonichu Sonichu - The Final Issue (How would that go?)

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

trueandhonestfan

I'll drink my agua to that!
kiwifarms.net
Angelica: Sonichu, we're all really worried about you. You haven't zapped to the extreme in ages!
Sonichu: I'm done with zapping, especially to the extreme, and it's all because of that day.
Bubbles: What happened?
*cue clichéd flashback story sequence*

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
An actual final issue, intended to bring the whole saga to a close, would end with some deus ex machina brought about by Chris himself. All the bad guys (Dark Sailor Megtune, AlMiche Dersny, Keurig-chan) would be defeated, never to return. All the dead good guys would get resurrected somehow, or it would turn out that they were secretly alive all along. Chris himself would marry Lovely Weather or the sweetheart du jour (the half-Cherokee hooker?). Everything would be great forever, except for the unresolved plot threads that Chris forgot about. The whole thing would be incredibly unsatisfactory to everyone except Chris.

Pikonic

Pre Merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Warning: epic conclusion ahead!

blank_comic_page_3_by_c0nn0rman43-d2zvjpt.png
Better than my story. I'll give it to you

trueandhonestfan

kiwifarms.net
Sonichu and the Idiot Brigade get thrown into a fantasy setting in the 16th century. This is caused by an epic duel between the Chaotic Combo (with Sonichu) and Slaweel. We'd finally get to see RuleCWC in action. Graduon turns into a broadsword, and Slaweel gets an eye patch, some plate armor, and a cape. Punchy gets gauntlets, Wild gets a katana, and Magi-chan gets a cloak and staff.

Last edited:

trueandhonestfan

kiwifarms.net
After the execution of Slaweel the remainder of her coven gather together and perform a heinous curse on Chris that causes Keurig coffee makers to malfunction when around Chris' vicinity.
That reminds me of the exploding panties from Heaven's Lost Property.

Konstantinos

The Sword of Atismu
kiwifarms.net
It should end with Sonichu dying in one last decisive battle with the trolls, leaving only his son Robee to carry on his legacy for him.

Satoru182

kiwifarms.net
It would end with the defeat and public execution of the Trolls all over the world. All world leaders congratulate Chris for riding the world evil.

All over the world the free people will claim for Chris to be declared God Emperor of man Kind. And thus from the golden throne, with his true lesbian sweetheart and his baby daughter Christal at his side Chris rules humanity and lead ours ways to the milky way in the foundation of the Empire of Mankind.

cwcproquo

wikiHow to Deal with an Autistic Boyfriend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sonichu helps Chris defeat the dang dirty trolls who give him his happy pills and change his diaper at the CWCville Home for Old Autists.

Cure Quanta

Became Pritticurr
kiwifarms.net
It seems to me like if Sonichu 10 wasn't the end, then all you'd really need is some kind of "And The Adventure Continues..." ending. It seems most like what Chris would do, and I don't mean just out of sloth. Metal Sonichu is still out there, but for now there's peace, the homos are cured, the trolls are all dead or imprisoned (but mostly dead, messy, gory dead), and even though as Colossal Chan he's basically GodBearJesus now, he's still the kind of guy who doesn't want something to "end" so much as to at least say "so there." He had to beat Mary eventually, so he did, so there. He had to beat the trolls eventually, so he destroyed their HQ with everyone still in it, so there. Now they're having their tepid Christmas issue and they're getting on with their oh-so-interesting daily lives, so there.

Really, all you need is to go "But while their adventures aren't over, this story is, so there."

Indigo

Court Reporter
kiwifarms.net
Chris got tons of grudges to fuel new stories. There's Megan, Snyder, God, Angel of Death, past gal-pals, judge at the trial who screwed him over, Rob Bell, various manajerks, people who give him shit about his cross-dressing, Keurig...

Not to mention those sly court reporters whom he never "brought in." B)