Sophia Harrington / Jack Harrington / Birdie / SpriteCranbirdie / Alias / Lucifer -

• DDoS is active again.
You made the claim you knew birdie since the start though, is that really that shocking for me to ask?

ok i guess
I see your point. What we meant was more of "We've witnessed it all from the start" since I personally first found Birdie before the Kittydog drama even happened, my associate not so long after. Not "We're Birdie's old friends". However, we have known other people involved in the past. Still, don't get your hopes up for a big reveal. We're still just 2 random people who've stayed out of it until now

kinuee

:)
kiwifarms.net
I see your point. What we meant was more of "We've witnessed it all from the start" since I personally first found Birdie before the Kittydog drama even happened, my associate not so long after. Not "We're Birdie's old friends". However, we have known other people involved in the past. Still, don't get your hopes up for a big reveal. We're still just 2 random people who've stayed out of it until now
Not expected a big reveal, i just thought you guys were friends with birdie in the past like evidence found, guess not.

kinuee

:)
kiwifarms.net
what_an_embarrassment_by_spritecranbirdie_deoo1or-pre.jpg
New art
So birdie is "Bigender" now?? What the fuck is that

deermeat

kiwifarms.net
All I care about, according to the shit I found out through this thread, is that you aren't just another creepy adult who has a love/hate boner for Birdie.
View attachment 2418813New art
So birdie is "Bigender" now?? What the fuck is that
Birdie please. Please. You are a bisexual tomboy, And DEFINITALY not asexual. It seems like Pamperchu and Birdie have something in common when it comes to identifying as "asexual" despite the numerous sexual degeneracy coming from them.
Aldo why is Jack dressed like a pope? Uh oh.