Orbiter Sophia Soliloquy / Joshua Sitts / Sophia Annabelle Grey / Diaper_Butt / sophiasoliloquy -

Army Burger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So basically your friend was traumatized into hypersexual behavior by being molested by her father and uncles so it was ok for her to go out and fuck other people? This is the epitome of pedospeak. You need help!
Tom is too useless to try and get help from others, unless it's to whine to his dad about the cockroaches and their giant egg sacks.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
That's not fear, dear. More like contempt. I want nothing to do with you or anybody like you. Your lifestyle is anathema to mine. You're way too rough for me , don't listen very well and make everything about yourself and your trip. I'm just a hippie humorist who happens to be a trans femme intersex male too. Sexually, I'm very conservative. i'm really a very gentle creature who has wild ideas that some people respect very much and others freak out about. I never stalk anybody beyond looking over their profile before i respond to their hateful shit. I also don't join forums to make a scene. I mostly avoid both of these sites and am only here now and for the next week because facebook has both my accounts blocked.
There are a number of lies here. You absolutely stalk people and regularly thirst for dox so you can harass them at their homes and work. You've called and harassed a number of people and tried to get them fired. Likewise, when you came here you started multiple threads looking for a personal army to go after your targets.

many women i know tell similar tales of willfully taking older men to bed as minors. one of my friend's partners did it at 12 after being molested by her father and uncles since she was about 5 because she wanted to find out what it was like to get it for herself.
This is what proves you're a degenerate pedophile. You literally excuse your rape of a minor by the justification that another minor who was molested decided to seek out sex with older men at the age of 12. That's not normal. That's evidence of severe mental and sexual trauma for a child. You're literally saying that because a child was abused leading to that child engaging in unhealthy sexual activities, that your actions with Sabrina were justified and A-OK. Fuck you Tom. You're a world class piece of shit. This is EXACTLY why people still hassle you about the rape of Sabrina which you say "was nothing then and even less now". You keep bringing it up and you keep excusing and justifying the behavior. This is why you're labeled a pedo. Not specifically the event with Sabrina, but THIS EXACT POST coupled with your admission that you jerk off to pictures of young girls. Fuck you, you fucking pedo.

there really isn't much of a tucson trans scene, but you have managed to infect that false narrative into the community to where the SAGA leadership has believed it and ruined what little there was for me for the time being.
I've had zero contact with anyone at SAGA. I only observe and report, ergo I have done nothing that you claim I've done here.

i have no pedo nature. that's you projecting your own in denial at me. you tried to sell this at 4Chan and they didn't buy it, asshole.
This is pure conjecture. I've never posted on 4Chan.

Army Burger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There are a number of lies here. You absolutely stalk people and regularly thirst for dox so you can harass them at their homes and work. You've called and harassed a number of people and tried to get them fired. Likewise, when you came here you started multiple threads looking for a personal army to go after your targets.

This is what proves you're a degenerate pedophile. You literally excuse your rape of a minor by the justification that another minor who was molested decided to seek out sex with older men at the age of 12. That's not normal. That's evidence of severe mental and sexual trauma for a child. You're literally saying that because a child was abused leading to that child engaging in unhealthy sexual activities, that your actions with Sabrina were justified and A-OK. Fuck you Tom. You're a world class piece of shit. This is EXACTLY why people still hassle you about the rape of Sabrina which "was nothing then and even less now". You keep bringing it up and you keep excusing and justifying the behavior. This is why you're labeled a pedo. Not specifically the event with Sabrina, but THIS EXACT POST coupled with your admission that you jerk off to pictures of young girls. Fuck you, you fucking pedo.

I've had zero contact with anyone at SAGA. I only observe and report, ergo I have done nothing that you claim I've done here.

This is pure conjecture. I've never posted on 4Chan.
Tom deserves all the cockroaches and the big old egg sacks that come with them.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I concur. I don't believe in karma, but if it existed, Tom's life would be a great example.
tl;dr you're a delusional, dishonest, drunken douche canoe, son. nothing you say about me is real, but keep trying. eventually you will face authorities for your stalking and cyber terrorism against me.

you assholes are the ones who harass me at home and work, but keep deluding yourselves about the social value of your lame and utterly dishonest trashing of my web presence.

i think it was sneasel and chimpburger who attempted to recruit 4chan into this and they told them to fuck off with it because there's no credible evidence that i'm a MAP; just that one insignificant incident with a minor who was too mature to qualify as pedophilia and a lot of conjecture based on things i've said, like this latest reaction to simple truth. what i did was not horrible to most people and many women sympathize with me because they willfully seduced adults when they were minors; no coercion or grooming. they just wanted some and went out and got it. seriously children, go back to your video games and leave me out of them. you're just going to burn your fingers on me.

• Dumb
  • Autistic
Reactions: Scribbler and karz

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
That's not fear, dear. More like contempt.
Sure it is Tom Bomb. We all know you are a shriveled up old pussy who scurries off like a cockroach if there's even the slightest chance someone finally tard smacks you for your bullshit. We've seen the video.

Tom deserves all the cockroaches and the big old egg sacks that come with them.
I feel sorry for the cockroaches having to put up with Tom's filth.

• Feels
Reactions: Army Burger

Army Burger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i think it was sneasel and chimpburger who attempted to recruit 4chan into this and they told them to fuck off with it because there's no credible evidence that i'm a MAP; just that one insignificant incident with a minor who was too mature to qualify as pedophilia and a lot of conjecture based on things i've said, like this latest reaction to simple truth. what i did was not horrible to most people and many women sympathize with me because they willfully seduced adults when they were minors; no coercion or grooming. they just wanted some and went out and got it. seriously children, go back to your video games and leave me out of them. you're just going to burn your fingers on me.
It's amazing that Yawning Sneasel and Chimpburgers haven't been active in ages and yet they still manage to live inside your head rent free. Impressive, really.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
It's amazing that Yawning Sneasel and Chimpburgers haven't been active in ages and yet they still manage to live inside your head rent free. Impressive, really.
this is because sneasel refuses to stay away. he's back here now trying to game me as @Daisymae feeding me some poor slob at facebook as his dox. chimpburger was only mentioned with him because that pervert is the one who found me looking for trannies to fap at to start this shit show off.

Army Burger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
this is because sneasel refuses to stay away. he's back here now trying to game me as @Daisymae feeding me some poor slob at facebook as his dox. chimpburger was only mentioned with him because that pervert is the one who found me looking for trannies to fap at to start this shit show off.
"He's back here now"

Nigger, @Daisymae has been on Kiwi Farms for over 4 years. They aren't a Yawning Sneasel sock no matter how much you wish they were one.

Daisymae

kiwifarms.net
Yea Tom, I'm not sneasel. Sneasel was a sick pervert and predator who took advantage of many of our young trans and furry users, taking them offsite and collecting nudes from them.

Stop trying to slander my good name :mad:

• Semper Fidelis
Reactions: Mariposa Electrique
Tags
None