Orbiter Sophia Soliloquy / Joshua Sitts / Sophia Annabelle Grey / Diaper_Butt / sophiasoliloquy -

G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net
Joshua Pitts is too fucking stupid to figure out the captcha to join the forum. :story:

View attachment 768092
The captcha is an Alex Jones autism video. Here it is below.

The captcha isn't that hard to figure out. It is just "Won't you fight for your life?"

Apparently the genius with four years of computer science and who is willing to do illegal things isn't bright enough to do a simple forum captcha. I seriously am laughing so hard I had to catch my breath.

Abbadon

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I'm just curious what you think you're gonna do about all this. I'm not scared of anyone that knows this much about computers. Hahaha

This is awesome though. It's like paying homage without the self deprecation. You know? You give me all this attention and for what? You wasted your time if you put this all together. You're life is more pathetic than mine at this point.

So, you guys wanna make this real interesting? I have all the info you need to get me. Address, phone number, schedule, I'm happy to share if you're interested in taking me out. Because, I'm sure as fuck not gonna do it. I have suicidal ideation and all kinds of problems, I just can't seem to get passed that part of doing it myself.

What kind of anal training did you go through in order to take a forearm? Was it over the course of days or weeks?
Months, years. If you're local I can do you next. It's really not a thing with me any more because I love being able control my bowels.

Welcome to the Farms, friend.

We should have made the captcha that video of @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg admitting to molesting that 15 year old girl Sabrina.
I haven't seen it. I don't care too. But, if it's part of the story it should be included. I'd not doubt bother.

The captcha is an Alex Jones autism video. Here it is below.

The captcha isn't that hard to figure out. It is just "Won't you fight for your life?"

Apparently the genius with four years of computer science and who is willing to do illegal things isn't bright enough to do a simple forum captcha. I seriously am laughing so hard I had to catch my breath.
I got here though. So... what's funny I don't understand how you knew I even had problems verifying?

Bloody ass, those hell pictures.
It didn't even hurt that much. The dentist is real painful.

Abbadon

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Anyone want to take bets on how long it will take for them to make an account on here? I'm guessing one week tops.
It took a week before I was alerted. It only took an hour after that.

Tom told us. He was posting about it on another forum. He said that you totally have four years of Computer Science and that you were going to do "illegal things" :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am

Last edited by a moderator:
Q

QT 219

kiwifarms.net
I got here though. So... what's funny I don't understand how you knew I even had problems verifying?
@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg is responsible for the content in this thread. He doesn't like us and he doxes all of his friends and enemies. We knew you were having trouble because he cries and rants on other boards like an Internet Tough Guy.

You probably think we're "out to get you." We simply chronicle interesting people online.

Abbadon

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

When your only option to escape depression is a "hug session" with @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg, then you know your life is thoroughly fucked. But when youre able to do this...

...I suppose you have plenty of other issues going on in your life.

Joshua Pitts (aka Sophia Annabelle Grey, Sophia Soliloquy) is an old tranny from the Tucson tranny scene who enjoys being gross, deviant, mad about politics and engaging in criminal activity. Its no wonder he fits in so well with @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

View attachment 762926

Josh was discovered through Tom as Tom was incessantly posting on this guy's profile on facebook. When people looked into this dude further, it became apparent from his social media and general background that he is one huge lolcow.

Here is a cap of Tom thirsting on another tranny while Josh admits that he hasn't even changed his name yet.
View attachment 762570

Oddly enough, while Josh can't even be bothered to change his name, he expects other people to not misgender him because he's wearing a dress.

View attachment 762618

View attachment 762621

tbh he looked better in 2014 so I can see why he got misgendered
View attachment 762623

He should be mad at BeenVerified for misgendering him as well.
View attachment 762638

Sophia the Sex Worker
View attachment 762590

Josh is totally a sex worker and is quick to remind people of their involvement in sexuality and kink. If you search the "sophiasoliloquy" username around the internet you will find several profiles for sex cam sites. Advertising it was the main activity of his Twitter (archive). He seemed to prefer the "Skyprivate (archive)" site. He has a chaturbate but it isn't in use. I guess he realized no one wants to pay him for nasty shit.

View attachment 762953

His friendly personality even shines through on his skyprivate profile.

Here is big brain Josh explaining why sex work is better "decriminalized" because apparently the income would not be taxable. Showing off that Comm College education once again.
View attachment 762599

Josh doesn't like being told to cut his gross shit out, though. Even when other trannies are grossed out by his bullshit, he gets pissy. Here he is whining about being called out for acting like a gross piece of trash.

View attachment 762913

Also, speaking of shit...

Diapers and being a Little
View attachment 762941
In addition to being a gross tranny camwhore, Josh is also into diapers and calls himself a little. Ironically, while most trannies are fighting for the right to use the women's bathroom, Josh doesn't want to use any bathrooms at all. Here are posts from his

View attachment 762633

View attachment 762641

View attachment 762642

View attachment 762634

He needs them double thicc :briefs:
View attachment 762640

Here he is in his diap
View attachment 762940

Gross General Deviance
Josh's deviance cuts across so many boundaries it is difficult to list them all.
View attachment 762942

For example, he enjoys being beaten until his ass is a bloody pulp.

Politispergery

In addition to being gross as all hell, Josh enjoys ranting about politics. Typically, Josh complains about Trump or the government not handing out enough shit. Below is Josh complaining about not being able to buy energy drinks, soda or candy with food stamps. Judging from Josh's self-pics its clear he needs his junk food as much as he needs his tittie skittles and random objects he shoves up his ass.

View attachment 762564

Here is him and Tom agreeing about political bullshit. Again, when you're in agreement with a guy who thinks the CIA shot you in the spleen and that the government has been tracking you for decades because of an article written in a local alt-rag, you should prob take stock of what your beliefs actually are. Also, lol @ being jealous of women with vaginas.

Its Trump's fault he is depressed. It isn't the drugs, weird hormones, lack of capacity to earn a living with a lack of education and criminal record or the mountain of other poor life choices. Its Trump.
View attachment 762924

So why does Josh sperg so much about politics on Facebook? He didn't much until October 2018, when he received a reply to one of his posts from someone saying they like his writing skills. So now he can't shut the fuck up about his massive asshurt for Daddy Trump.

View attachment 762904

Here is more of it, basically he just sounds like the random rat kinger with his garbage.

In addition, criminal justice is a political issue that gets Josh rankled.

View attachment 762575

You see, Josh has found himself on the wrong side of the law several times in the past, even making the news for his criminal activity once.

View attachment 762918

Criminal Activity
View attachment 762873

In addition to being a cam hoe, putting things up his ass and wearing diapers, Josh has had his fair share of run-ins with Uncle LEO. Josh was convicted of burglary in 2002 and was then convicted of car theft a few years back.

As Josh is clearly cursed with brilliance, he was smart enough to steal a car and try to drive it down to Mexico, crossing the border with a suspended license and an ignition that had been popped out while high on BOTH meth and heroin. His idiocy was so prolific the story actually made the news.

https://www.nogalesinternational.com/news/mexican-customs-thwarts-cross-border-delivery-of-stolen-pickup/article_0abf09d0-cee6-11e6-b385-a70118b7b8eb.html (archive)

Eventually he was able to have his probation vacated. Why the state is making so many concessions for this piece of shit I have no clue.
View attachment 762922

Still, Josh has had several unpaid traffic tickets which kept his license suspended in addition to his other fuckery. In total, he currently owes $11,274.47. Below is a long list of links to all his files with the City of Tucson and Pima County.

Tough Guy Josh
Much like Tom, Josh is a total tough guy an isn't afraid to tell you about it.

But then, it could all just be that Josh is a misunderstood man in a dress and a diaper that likes to pretend he is a different gender and age because he knows he is a gigantic piece of trash otherwise.
View attachment 762888

Josh Lookin' for Love

Josh isn't shy about online dating. With a diapermates (archive) and a PlentyOfFish account, he is quite active in looking for love.
>"Few extra pounds"
:optimistic:

And now, a love story in three acts. Check the dates.
💘
View attachment 762896

:heart-full:
View attachment 762897

:heart-empty:
View attachment 762898

At least he has some self-awareness

Based on his fetlife, he is currently banging a half man, half monkey looking thing.
View attachment 762962

He must have really narrow wrists.

This comes from Josh's instagram
View attachment 762969

In addition to banging trannies, this bizarre looking fellow also enjoys pleasuring the morbidly obese.
View attachment 762970

He should be nicer to his mom and the rest of his family though :mad:. Here he is bragging about using her and then getting mad at the rest of the family for using her.

View attachment 762921

As always, I would like to thank @zedkissed60 for helping and he was instrumental in getting the ball rolling on this idiot. Thanks.

So that's Joshua Pitts. Basically young tom if you do the meth. Enjoy!
Hahaha, instrumental as in you don't know shit about computers or research. This is pathetic af that you'd dedicate your time to this. In all honesty it seems you just love dick.

Looney Troons

Certified Ethical Troon-Hater
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can you elaborate on your genius and what “illegal things” you intend on doing? A lot of people who post here are within the cyber security sector, I’m sure they’d love to make your acquaintance and gape that massive brain of yours.

Abbadon

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I hope you're more successful with that than you were when you tried to steal a car by crossing an international border while high on heroin AND meth, had a suspended license and the ignition on the car was popped :biggrin:
I was high and didn't give a fuck. I made it across and I came back without that truck. I had a shot load of gold on after that. It lasted 3 hours before it was taken from me. Fuck the police... fuck you too? Yes, definitely fuck you too

Abbadon

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Can you elaborate on your genius and what “illegal things” you intend on doing? A lot of people who post here are within the cyber security sector, I’m sure they’d love to make you acquaintance and gape that massive brain of yours.
Well that's just it. I speak the lingo a little bit. It's not a matter how, or if, it's a matter of how long will it take. I personally see it as a massive waist of time. But, I'll chat with some of my friends that actually do have experience and knowledge of computers to help. I don't have this ego you think I do where I feel after three years of school im a black hat hacker. That's unrealistic.

Abbadon

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

When your only option to escape depression is a "hug session" with @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg, then you know your life is thoroughly fucked. But when youre able to do this...

...I suppose you have plenty of other issues going on in your life.

Joshua Pitts (aka Sophia Annabelle Grey, Sophia Soliloquy) is an old tranny from the Tucson tranny scene who enjoys being gross, deviant, mad about politics and engaging in criminal activity. Its no wonder he fits in so well with @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

View attachment 762926

Josh was discovered through Tom as Tom was incessantly posting on this guy's profile on facebook. When people looked into this dude further, it became apparent from his social media and general background that he is one huge lolcow.

Here is a cap of Tom thirsting on another tranny while Josh admits that he hasn't even changed his name yet.
View attachment 762570

Oddly enough, while Josh can't even be bothered to change his name, he expects other people to not misgender him because he's wearing a dress.

View attachment 762618

View attachment 762621

tbh he looked better in 2014 so I can see why he got misgendered
View attachment 762623

He should be mad at BeenVerified for misgendering him as well.
View attachment 762638

Sophia the Sex Worker
View attachment 762590

Josh is totally a sex worker and is quick to remind people of their involvement in sexuality and kink. If you search the "sophiasoliloquy" username around the internet you will find several profiles for sex cam sites. Advertising it was the main activity of his Twitter (archive). He seemed to prefer the "Skyprivate (archive)" site. He has a chaturbate but it isn't in use. I guess he realized no one wants to pay him for nasty shit.

View attachment 762953

His friendly personality even shines through on his skyprivate profile.

Here is big brain Josh explaining why sex work is better "decriminalized" because apparently the income would not be taxable. Showing off that Comm College education once again.
View attachment 762599

Josh doesn't like being told to cut his gross shit out, though. Even when other trannies are grossed out by his bullshit, he gets pissy. Here he is whining about being called out for acting like a gross piece of trash.

View attachment 762913

Also, speaking of shit...

Diapers and being a Little
View attachment 762941
In addition to being a gross tranny camwhore, Josh is also into diapers and calls himself a little. Ironically, while most trannies are fighting for the right to use the women's bathroom, Josh doesn't want to use any bathrooms at all. Here are posts from his

View attachment 762633

View attachment 762641

View attachment 762642

View attachment 762634

He needs them double thicc :briefs:
View attachment 762640

Here he is in his diap
View attachment 762940

Gross General Deviance
Josh's deviance cuts across so many boundaries it is difficult to list them all.
View attachment 762942

For example, he enjoys being beaten until his ass is a bloody pulp.

Politispergery

In addition to being gross as all hell, Josh enjoys ranting about politics. Typically, Josh complains about Trump or the government not handing out enough shit. Below is Josh complaining about not being able to buy energy drinks, soda or candy with food stamps. Judging from Josh's self-pics its clear he needs his junk food as much as he needs his tittie skittles and random objects he shoves up his ass.

View attachment 762564

Here is him and Tom agreeing about political bullshit. Again, when you're in agreement with a guy who thinks the CIA shot you in the spleen and that the government has been tracking you for decades because of an article written in a local alt-rag, you should prob take stock of what your beliefs actually are. Also, lol @ being jealous of women with vaginas.

Its Trump's fault he is depressed. It isn't the drugs, weird hormones, lack of capacity to earn a living with a lack of education and criminal record or the mountain of other poor life choices. Its Trump.
View attachment 762924

So why does Josh sperg so much about politics on Facebook? He didn't much until October 2018, when he received a reply to one of his posts from someone saying they like his writing skills. So now he can't shut the fuck up about his massive asshurt for Daddy Trump.

View attachment 762904

Here is more of it, basically he just sounds like the random rat kinger with his garbage.

In addition, criminal justice is a political issue that gets Josh rankled.

View attachment 762575

You see, Josh has found himself on the wrong side of the law several times in the past, even making the news for his criminal activity once.

View attachment 762918

Criminal Activity
View attachment 762873

In addition to being a cam hoe, putting things up his ass and wearing diapers, Josh has had his fair share of run-ins with Uncle LEO. Josh was convicted of burglary in 2002 and was then convicted of car theft a few years back.

As Josh is clearly cursed with brilliance, he was smart enough to steal a car and try to drive it down to Mexico, crossing the border with a suspended license and an ignition that had been popped out while high on BOTH meth and heroin. His idiocy was so prolific the story actually made the news.

https://www.nogalesinternational.com/news/mexican-customs-thwarts-cross-border-delivery-of-stolen-pickup/article_0abf09d0-cee6-11e6-b385-a70118b7b8eb.html (archive)

Eventually he was able to have his probation vacated. Why the state is making so many concessions for this piece of shit I have no clue.
View attachment 762922

Still, Josh has had several unpaid traffic tickets which kept his license suspended in addition to his other fuckery. In total, he currently owes $11,274.47. Below is a long list of links to all his files with the City of Tucson and Pima County.

Tough Guy Josh
Much like Tom, Josh is a total tough guy an isn't afraid to tell you about it.

But then, it could all just be that Josh is a misunderstood man in a dress and a diaper that likes to pretend he is a different gender and age because he knows he is a gigantic piece of trash otherwise.
View attachment 762888

Josh Lookin' for Love

Josh isn't shy about online dating. With a diapermates (archive) and a PlentyOfFish account, he is quite active in looking for love.
>"Few extra pounds"
:optimistic:

And now, a love story in three acts. Check the dates.
💘
View attachment 762896

:heart-full:
View attachment 762897

:heart-empty:
View attachment 762898

At least he has some self-awareness

Based on his fetlife, he is currently banging a half man, half monkey looking thing.
View attachment 762962

He must have really narrow wrists.

This comes from Josh's instagram
View attachment 762969

In addition to banging trannies, this bizarre looking fellow also enjoys pleasuring the morbidly obese.
View attachment 762970

He should be nicer to his mom and the rest of his family though :mad:. Here he is bragging about using her and then getting mad at the rest of the family for using her.

View attachment 762921

As always, I would like to thank @zedkissed60 for helping and he was instrumental in getting the ball rolling on this idiot. Thanks.

So that's Joshua Pitts. Basically young tom if you do the meth. Enjoy!
For real, it's a conundrum. I live with her and use her, but in my mind it's different. Oh, that's right. Because im fucking trying, we're family, I was upset, but im not any better.

This, what I just did... it's calling owning you're shit.

Pls don't be homophobic in this webzone.

I don't think I posted any of your dick pics tho :thinking:
That's just it, me being here is my choice. Fuck you and fuck your respectability politics. I know you don't want me here and I don't care. I'm bored, this is me being me and you can officially go fuck yourself.

Gonna report me? You'll spoil the fun for the others.

Calm down dude, you came here, we didn't make you come here. Tom pointed you here and for some reason you decided to register.

Still waiting for that Computer Science III shit to take us all down my man.
I bet you are waiting for something. I am sorry to inform you I'm not the girl with the dragon tattoo. This is real life. If I find a way I'll exploit it like America does minorities. You know?

Other than that don't get you're panties in a bunch bitch.

Q

QT 219

kiwifarms.net
For real, it's a conundrum. I live with her and use her, but in my mind it's different. Oh, that's right. Because im fucking trying, we're family, I was upset, but im not any better.

This, what I just did... it's calling owning you're shit.

Ok and then what? What is it with you slacktivists thinking by saying "you're owning your shit" that you're actually doing anything? LOL

That's just it, me being here is my choice. Fuck you and fuck your respectability politics. I know you don't want me here and I don't care. I'm bored, this is me being me and you can officially go fuck yourself.

Gonna report me? You'll spoil the fun for the others.
We don't care that you're here. Your ass is clearly inflamed by your history of being a moronic, unpassable degenerate. Crytype on those keys harder. :story:

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino