Orbiter Sophia Soliloquy / Joshua Sitts / Sophia Annabelle Grey / Diaper_Butt / sophiasoliloquy -

Looney Troons

Certified Ethical Troon-Hater
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, after you and your friends boot up Armitage on BlackArch or whatever the cool ‘security’ distro of Linux is these days and get tired of beating your dicks into the wall, might I direct you to the attention of Jonathan Yaniv? Word has it that he hosts several sorely outdated WordPress sites.

Abbadon

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg is responsible for the content in this thread. He doesn't like us and he doxes all of his friends and enemies. We knew you were having trouble because he cries and rants on other boards like an Internet Tough Guy.

You probably think we're "out to get you." We simply chronicle interesting people online.
Whatever you gotta tell yourself to sleep at night if fine by me. Because "tuff guy" aside I'll kill a mother fucker trying to come at me. Happily. I'm not shy about myself online (just in person) because I know how easy it is to access this info as well as I wanna live my full life as happy as I can. I don't hurt anyone being me.

G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net
We don't care that you're here. Your ass is clearly inflamed by your history of being a moronic, unpassable degenerate. Crytype on those keys harder. :story:
Yea but he's totally getting a third chance after two prior convictions.

Imagine being 40 and just starting life. You're supposed to have a career, you're supposed to be contributing to your community. All Josh has to show for it is a history of being nothing but a thief who talks a big game but can't deliver. He really is a pathetic man.

Abbadon

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Just so we're clear. I'm on Facebook under Sophia Soliloquy ooooor some shit. Feel free to friend me and whatever. I'm pretty sure A LOT of people from here already have because my friends requests totally increased. Mostly dudes wanting this beautiful tranny to violate them in much of the same way I do myself. It's just pathetic.

If you really wanna hurt me. You'll come at me. I'm in Tucson Arizona and I'll fight you. My major cross streets are grant and country club. There's plenty of places to have this out in peice and quiet from the law. PM me on any platform I'll seriously make an attempt to be their so we can "talk."

• Optimistic
Reactions: StyrofoamFridge
Q

QT 219

kiwifarms.net
Just so we're clear. I'm on Facebook under Sophia Soliloquy ooooor some shit. Feel free to friend me and whatever. I'm pretty sure A LOT of people from here already have because my friends requests totally increased. Mostly dudes wanting this beautiful tranny to violate them in much of the same way I do myself. It's just pathetic.

If you really wanna hurt me. You'll come at me. I'm in Tucson Arizona and I'll fight you. My major cross streets are grant and country club. There's plenty of places to have this out in peice and quiet from the law. PM me on any platform I'll seriously make an attempt to be their so we can "talk."
Just so we're clear, nobody gives a fuck about you to hurt you. You can't stand being laughed at so you tough guy all over the place. Challenging people to meet you in public is a great way to get someone who's actually unstable to take you up on your offer. Imagine being 40 years old and your legacy as a person is drug addiction and a diaper fetish.

Shove another arm up your ass, you complete waste of a human. :story:

Abbadon

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Yea but he's totally getting a third chance after two prior convictions.

Imagine being 40 and just starting life. You're supposed to have a career, you're supposed to be contributing to your community. All Josh has to show for it is a history of being nothing but a thief who talks a big game but can't deliver. He really is a pathetic man.
That's called white privilege. It's what makes me so pathetic. That and American exceptionalism. You're on this web site talking this shit protected from any recourse. Do something about it. Ooooor, just keep running that shit hole you call a mouth and never really do anything meaningful to enforce you're beliefs.

I'll be in the streets making myself and people like me visible and keep strong trying to succeed in a world great discriminates against people who are different in any way. We're not all equal. You and I have more in common than you and a billionaire. Remember that, you aren't shit.

Abbadon

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Yes, I am very threatened by the presence of a man in his 40s who has his shit so well together that he lives with his mammy and pals around with another man who has admitted to molesting a child.
It shows. It really does. Why even bother if you weren't? Is this how you effect change in the world? News flash, it's a waste of energy. I'm bored, what's your excuse?

Meet me in front of Waggin Tails
Ok, no problem. It's on 22nd street. You have a special time you'd like this to go down? All day good? It's 17 minutes and I gotta get dressed.

• Dumb
Reactions: Dee Price

Abbadon

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 768148

Ok and then what? What is it with you slacktivists thinking by saying "you're owning your shit" that you're actually doing anything? LOL

We don't care that you're here. Your ass is clearly inflamed by your history of being a moronic, unpassable degenerate. Crytype on those keys harder. :story:
Unpassable, im gender fluid. What does gender fluid "passablility" (if that's even a word) look like? Is that supposed to be the man dress on one side and the female dress on the other?

Slacktivist! I love that! I gotta use that.

You don't just change things because you want to change things. You gotta actually put effort into learning and confronting yourself. That's the beginning of owning your shit. It's not even a thing most activists do. I did just recently help real activists by volunteering in creating a trans visibility rally and march. It was amazing.

Sorry, I'm really not that smart. Is that a yes?

G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net
You don't just change things because you want to change things. You gotta actually put effort into learning and confronting yourself. That's the beginning of owning your shit. It's not even a thing most activists do. I did just recently help real activists by volunteering in creating a trans visibility rally and march. It was amazing.
That's actually a cool thing to do. It's a lot better than having someone like tom, who has literally advocated for lowering the age of consent to 9 if a person got "special papers" and who has literally touched a child, trying to organize a prom for LGBTQIA+ people.

Sorry, I'm really not that smart. Is that a yes?
It's a forum meme. I live literally thousands of miles from you and have no interest in touching you so I guess you are going to have to work out your frustrations through rigorous hardcore anal sex and a nice, warm diaper and a bottle after.

Q

QT 219

kiwifarms.net
Unpassable, im gender fluid. What does gender fluid "passablility" (if that's even a word) look like? Is that supposed to be the man dress on one side and the female dress on the other?

Slacktivist! I love that! I gotta use that.

There's no such thing as genderfluid. There is only beauty and ugly, and son, U G L Y (you ain't got no alibi.) Ugly and stupid people make up categories to fit themselves into because they either lack the proper natural aesthetic of the gender and sex they were born with or they're too fucking lazy to commit to one or the other.

It's sad really. Transition is a state of flux, not a state of being. Transvisibility by its very nature is whole-heartedly stupid. You are either a man or a woman. Anything else is mental illness and arrogance. Deal with it.

Abbadon

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
That's actually a cool thing to do. It's a lot better than having someone like tom, who has literally advocated for lowering the age of consent to 9 if a person got "special papers" and who has literally touched a child, trying to organize a prom for LGBTQIA+ people.

It's a forum meme. I live literally thousands of miles from you and have no interest in touching you so I guess you are going to have to work out your frustrations through rigorous hardcore anal sex and a nice, warm diaper and a bottle after.
Fuck that sounds nice right now. Awesome, just checking. I was hoping there were some real people how are actually accountable for themselves on here. But hey, oh well.

• Autistic
Reactions: crunchysalty
Q

QT 219

kiwifarms.net
how does fighting a man in a diaper equate to "accountability"? please dont tell me youre so asshurt over this thread that you want to fist fight. that would be pretty pathetic.
He's dumb enough to equate telling the truth as "talking shit." So he's essentially saying, "repeat the truth to me in public and see what happens."

Imagine being this fucking mad over your wreck of a life that you want to fight people based on your own poor decisions. :story:

Abbadon

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I was just thinking and chatting about how all of us on here. We're basically gonna land in the middle to lower class. Totally. That's the fact. Yet, here you are thinking you're different. You are better than me, right? Wrong. You're all oppressed people pissed off and blaming others for you're problems. I'm obviously the same, doing it right now. But, that's the fact.

We have more in common with each other than you or I have in common with a billionaire. Yet, here you are spouting out their talking points like it's gonna get you in their special club. You'll always be their servants this way. Have fun with that. Stay divided, if it ever comes to war I'll gladly kill you over my right to exist. Until then, stay pathetic people.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino