Orbiter Sophia Soliloquy / Joshua Sitts / Sophia Annabelle Grey / Diaper_Butt / sophiasoliloquy -

Q

QT 219

kiwifarms.net
I love how you think I don't contribute. That's awesome, speaking of contributing. This is all I got. Really. This is a monumental waste of time. Facebook has better graphics. I'll stick with that.

Lastly, you can't fully transition. You can't have a baby if you aren't born with a functioning uterus. Not everyone with a penis or a vagina can create life. So, if that was all life was about than alot of people are failing at it. According to you at least. It's not my decision either. Because gender is a social construct, not science facts. People are different, people like you decided girls wear dresses and makeup and guys pretend to be straight. That's ignorance. Plain and simple, and it mostly does come from religion.

Nice chatting with you losers. Keep hating!
I don't think. I know. I read your Facebook posts, simpleton. You're welcome to stay (because you're here forever) but I don't actually think you're smart enough to understand what people say. You misconstrue the function of life with its purpose.

But the fact remains, there's no such thing as genderfluid and you'll never be a woman. Not just because it's physically impossible but you won't put forth the effort to even present as female. So, yes, if you'd like, run back to your hug box. You have our permission.

Okkervils

Get your flu shot.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've been into it since I was 6 actually. It's my first real identifiable fetish. I got adult baby diapers from places online when I eventually bought a computer. My life changed when I learned I wasn't alone. Then I looked up YouTube videos and it wasn't really reflecting me chattyy much and I could see why there's such a stigma because regression is a huge therapy for domme I guess. I don't know. It's not for me. To each their own. Thanks for the question.
Interesting. I agree, to each their own. Must've been tough dealing with that alone for so long. No thanks needed, I appreciate the fact that you answered. :)

Abbadon

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
what would you recommend?
100 years of trans history.

Waking up white

Interesting. I agree, to each their own. Must've been tough dealing with that alone for so long. No thanks needed, I appreciate the fact that you answered. :)
Yes, it was. Then later I find out it's not at all accepted. Even in the LGBT community it's not that accepted. People have this fear about Phediphelia being involved in anything deviant because it's what gets white women's tearsflowing the fastest, plus on top of that it's literally called being an adult baby. So, it's really easy to stigmatize and I just had to come to grips with life is filled with more haters than not. So I can live for them or live for me.

Babe the Pig

kiwifarms.net
Yes, it was. Then later I find out it's not at all accepted. Even in the LGBT community it's not that accepted. People have this fear about Phediphelia being involved in anything deviant because it's what gets white women's tearsflowing the fastest, plus on top of that it's literally called being an adult baby. So, it's really easy to stigmatize and I just had to come to grips with life is filled with more haters than not. So I can live for them or live for me.

Not long ago you were making a rather long-winded, sorta drama-filled exit from here...what happened?

Ya can't do it now that you've had a taste...errright! Tommy can't tear himself away either and has to report to whatever websites still allow him access which is how his stories, lies and fantasies make it to the universal audience and his loyal fan.

Okkervils

Get your flu shot.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shame. It's not my thing, but it's not my place to judge anyone for how they lives their lives and what they do in the bedroom is none of my business, as long as it's not harming anyone (or if you like that, harming without consent, lol). Was your family accepting of you identifying as LGBT? Sorry for the questions, I just like learning about people here rather than insulting them.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Not long ago you were making a rather long-winded, sorta drama-filled exit from here...what happened?
He's like an even more exceptional clone of Tom Bomb, a man who shows up with a bunch of laughable, empty threats, gets laughed at like the clown he is, then claims to be leaving repeatedly and then posting minutes later.

Do these ridiculous troons come with a script?

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can see that as diapers are meant to be used by the elderly, newly born, and sick.

• Feels
Reactions: Looney Troons
G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net
Something sticks out to me in these latest comments from Josh. He's trying to play the "I'm not mad" card while simultaneously playing the "Say that to my face fucker and not online and see what happens" card.

1558565291779.png1558565760984.png1558565801868.png1558565827357.png

This doesn't really work well because if you're talking about how you will "protect yourself" irl, you're pretty peturbed.

Let me put your mind at ease, Josh. I don't know of anyone here who wants to "fite u irl" or anything like that. I don't know of anyone who wants you to get hurt or hurt yourself. Anyone who does is an epic a-log because youre just a harmless ex-con pretending to be a woman. What people here do want to do is read the dopey shit you say on social media because you've gotten just enough Community College in you to make you dumb.

And go ahead and look up anyone here as well. Everyone is open season, and we all have our own shit to laugh at. Have fun dealing with Tom, though. You're gonna find out he's a real fun guy to have around real quick. Ask Jessica Merriman or Melissa Segebarth about him.

Also, I'm glad I could help you with your new Facebook intro, I thought it was cute too :biggrin:

Mariposa Electrique

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Something sticks out to me in these latest comments from Josh. He's trying to play the "I'm not mad" card while simultaneously playing the "Say that to my face fucker and not online and see what happens" card.

This doesn't really work well because if you're talking about how you will "protect yourself" irl, you're pretty peturbed.

Let me put your mind at ease, Josh. I don't know of anyone here who wants to "fite u irl" or anything like that. I don't know of anyone who wants you to get hurt or hurt yourself. Anyone who does is an epic a-log because youre just a harmless ex-con pretending to be a woman. What people here do want to do is read the dopey shit you say on social media because you've gotten just enough Community College in you to make you dumb.

And go ahead and look up anyone here as well. Everyone is open season, and we all have our own shit to laugh at. Have fun dealing with Tom, though. You're gonna find out he's a real fun guy to have around real quick. Ask Jessica Merriman or Melissa Segebarth about him.

Also, I'm glad I could help you with your new Facebook intro, I thought it was cute too :biggrin:

View attachment 768749
Remember how well this "Fight Me IRL" muscleman attitude worked for Edith Belmont....He lost his glory hole privileges down at the Wal-Mart. 🤭

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Gatekeeping and being progressive don't really mix unless you're talking about keeping whitey out.

Oh I REALLY hope he does. That's some of my favorite shit. I'm still reeling from Shane Holmberg actively posting in his thread.
Oh yea Sword this is going to be funny.

You're right! It took me forever! But, wait... your wrong because I'm here now. Let's both be stupid together.
yes you will be stupid. You hang with Thomas woof woof J shartberg. That is stupid enough on its own. Mr pervery ass diaper boy.

It took a week before I was alerted. It only took an hour after that.

I am
All i heard on this post was DUR REEEEEE It is obvious you spend to much time around Thomas J dog boy Shartstain

For real, it's a conundrum. I live with her and use her, but in my mind it's different. Oh, that's right. Because im fucking trying, we're family, I was upset, but im not any better.

This, what I just did... it's calling owning you're shit.
You own your shit that is for sure and keep it trapped close too your ass with a giant oversize diaper.

Whatever you gotta tell yourself to sleep at night if fine by me. Because "tuff guy" aside I'll kill a mother fucker trying to come at me. Happily. I'm not shy about myself online (just in person) because I know how easy it is to access this info as well as I wanna live my full life as happy as I can. I don't hurt anyone being me.
Spoken like a true Thomas J shartbreath. You two talk to much shit pervert trender.

Unpassable, im gender fluid. What does gender fluid "passablility" (if that's even a word) look like? Is that supposed to be the man dress on one side and the female dress on the other?

Slacktivist! I love that! I gotta use that.

You don't just change things because you want to change things. You gotta actually put effort into learning and confronting yourself. That's the beginning of owning your shit. It's not even a thing most activists do. I did just recently help real activists by volunteering in creating a trans visibility rally and march. It was amazing.
Now we get to the science. GUESS WHAT REE REE! there is a set of clusters in the brain called the BSTc. They come in two sizes. small ( female ) and large ( MALE )

And here is the big part it is a cluster neuroscience has known is gender. You can tell the sex of an animal my the size and number of these clusters throughout the entire animal kingdom. And it is a cluster that was formed before the brain folded over.

Oh yea can not change back and fourth. so NO GENDER FLUID.
You are a pervert that gets off on diapers and probably got some wild hair up your ass ( reason you were trying to get a friend dig it out ) and decided you would tryout being trans. Then you found you were just some big ugly pervert that took hormones and looks like the sister of Lurch from the Adams Family.

Got bad news for you slack jaw. You and old man Thomas are not trans. You are fake ass perverts hiding behind hormones.

Mariposa Electrique

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But aren’t you supposed to have your gender fluids changed every 3,000 miles?
Or when the fluid is runny and green

No 1500 mile but it can last to 3000 mile But there is damage to the mind.

Obviously this guy did not change his gender fluid till 6000 miles. The mind is gone and he thinks diapers are cool.
Yay, I can only tolerate you while you're insulting cows

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Or when the fluid is runny and green

Yay, I can only tolerate you while you're insulting cows
Its all i really do now. Mostly at AMB. But well this is a special ree here He like tom and diapers. So he is a specially ripe for the kicking. And tom sent him so that makes it even more fun.

G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net
The site just received this email about this thread.

Jess Frey
shanghai_reaper@live.com

You are hosting a site called KiwiFarms that is uses to target and harass individuals, including death threats. If you choose not to deal with this yourselves, I will be contacting authorities to have all of your sites investigated for hate crimes and domestic terrorism.
The only user I see in this thread who comes close to making death threats would be Josh (aka Sophia). Josh is the one who came in with a head full of steam talking about "illegal things". Josh is the one who explicitly challenged users to a fight. Josh is the one who said he was gonna "protect himself" when there wasn't even a shred of threat in this thread.

Your boy is mad that people are having a giggle at him being a dope online. That's not a death thread, dummy. Grow up.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
He's got a whole wild arm up his ass.
Yes he did. The guy was digging for nuggets, but all he got was a fist full of shit.

The site just received this email about this thread.

The only user I see in this thread who comes close to making death threats would be Josh (aka Sophia). Josh is the one who came in with a head full of steam talking about "illegal things". Josh is the one who explicitly challenged users to a fight. Josh is the one who said he was gonna "protect himself" when there wasn't even a shred of threat in this thread.

Your boy is mad that people are having a giggle at him being a dope online. That's not a death thread, dummy. Grow up.
That seems to be the way with trenders. Threaten you and then run off crying you threatened them.

Lets face it diaper boy Josh is a crying ass butthurt troon, with lust for hobo ass.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino