Orbiter Sophia Soliloquy / Joshua Sitts / Sophia Annabelle Grey / Diaper_Butt / sophiasoliloquy -

Sword Fighter Super

I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol tom believing shitposts on an anon website and warning me that Sophia is willing to break laws.

Tom should look into those "four years of computer science" because they were completed at a comm college :lol:
View attachment 768012
He calls you a maggot because he can't call you a faggot.
lol

yawning sneasel

Chadministrator
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hahaha! The fisting isn't even me!! I was thinking about this all day. That's a friend of ours. I'm not that thin. Just look at it... I mean this has happened and you can use your imaginations. But, that's not me.
Thank you for correcting the record. OP will be adjusted to reflect that it was not your asshole with the forearm inside of it; however, it is such a feat I would want to take credit for it myself.

I really like this cap for a couple reasons. One, you see tom literally telling people to read his thread and saying "i almost had sex with a minor 35 years. the rest is made up." Just because he admitted to fingering and eating the child out and did not actually fuck the child, everything is okay. He should tell them about his bestiality. Two, tom's asking other people if they want him to ask if were doing a thread on them. This is a way to get people into a panic, which is what he did to Josh here, I believe. Tom whipped Josh up into a huge panic about his thread, probably saying "they're alt-right neo-nazis who have killed people and driven them to suicide", but he has no evidence of that. Three, look at the list tom drops SEVEN SUICIDES!!! DOZENS OF "ATTEMPTS"!!! INDETERMINATE NUMBER OF MURDERS!!! THREE SCHOOL SHOOTINGS!!! AND THE CHRISTCHURCH SHOOTING!!! Jesus Christ Tom, blame us for the holocaust while you're at it (or denying it like the good little anti-zionist puppet you are). Basically, this type of shit is one of the prime reasons tom is a lolcow. He's like a geriatric chicken little that can't play the sax for shit and is falsely calling himself intersex and transgender because of, in his words, the "sweet legal hustles" he can get into and because "tits and ass rule the world". :lol:

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The site just received this email about this thread.

The only user I see in this thread who comes close to making death threats would be Josh (aka Sophia). Josh is the one who came in with a head full of steam talking about "illegal things". Josh is the one who explicitly challenged users to a fight. Josh is the one who said he was gonna "protect himself" when there wasn't even a shred of threat in this thread.

Your boy is mad that people are having a giggle at him being a dope online. That's not a death thread, dummy. Grow up.
Oh, Jeez. Another mentally ill lesbian who doesn't understand how the internet works.

"I know they'll enjoy my nudes.........."
Sorry, our favorite phrase around here is "show us the dick picks".

Mariposa Electrique

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why are all the tranny psychos from Tucson?

I swear they weren't that common when I was last there. Methed up cholos and truckers, sure, but since when has it become the San Francisco of the desert?
It probably attracts a lot of psychos because of the native American communities, which they seek to exploit through victim culture and "free" lifestyles.

Abbadon

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Thank you for correcting the record. OP will be adjusted to reflect that it was not your asshole with the forearm inside of it; however, it is such a feat I would want to take credit for it myself.
No, I mean I just don't have a picture of that moment. That's all.

Why are all the tranny psychos from Tucson?

I swear they weren't that common when I was last there. Methed up cholos and truckers, sure, but since when has it become the San Francisco of the desert?
Since 1992 at least when the city made specific exceptions for the rights of gender expression in the workplace. 1998 maybe, I don't know.

You're thinking about all this like it's just ok to put people pictures up in a weird stalky thread like this. It's my personal life getting critiqued by a guy with no life... judging me. While everyone else chimes in, like this is for the trolls to feed on and devour. It's almost ceremonial. Boring, after a couple of hours. But, seriously immature and shallow to top it all off.

@Dee Price ,

Welcome to this thread! You are by far the less egregious here, and you dunking on this asshole is welcomed!
You mean me don't you... thanks. 🤓

Mariposa Electrique

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since 1992 at least when the city made specific exceptions for the rights of gender expression in the workplace. 1998 maybe, I don't know.

You're thinking about all this like it's just ok to put people pictures up in a weird stalky thread like this. It's my personal life getting critiqued by a guy with no life... judging me. While everyone else chimes in, like this is for the trolls to feed on and devour. It's almost ceremonial. Boring, after a couple of hours. But, seriously immature and shallow to top it all off.
The Internet is fair game. Cancer victims get made fun of on the Internet, ffs. Don't like it?! Get better at hiding and quit hanging out with pedophilic dog fuckers.

FakeNewsAnchor

kiwifarms.net

Weren't you leaving? Or are you just an attention whore like you keep denying you are?

Reactions: Dee Price

Abbadon

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
The Internet is fair game. Cancer victims get made fun of on the Internet, ffs. Don't like it?! Get better at hiding and quit hanging out with pedophilic dog fuckers.
Your the one with no life. I'm open about myself and I advocate for people to take precautions. Non of this has anything to do with the pathetic and pretty nature of what's going on in this thread, and on this site. Remember those words because they describe you very well. Pathetic, petty, and shallow. That's you. Peice out.

Weren't you leaving? Or are you just an attention whore like you keep denying you are?
That's what I thought. Buh bye bitch made.

yawning sneasel

Chadministrator
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Josh is welcome to continue waffling between "I'm totally leaving you guys" and doubleposting every chance he gets. Either way, He's the one coming here to shit talk us, I don't know of anyone from here who is going over to him to bother him.

Either way, Claire is amusing. Why does every transgender person from Tucson talk like the prototypical internet tough guy? Must be because they're... Men?

Also, LMFAO at tom making everything about him. All his posts are transparent attempts to brigade the tucson tranny army to come fight for his honor here. Keep in mind, he was posting about Josh on anothermessageboard.com earlier today talking about Josh and making threats about how Josh is totally gonna take us down by "breaking laws".

Tom is very transparent in how he's trying to use these people.

Mariposa Electrique

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Your the one with no life. I'm open about myself and I advocate for people to take precautions. Non of this has anything to do with the pathetic and pretty nature of what's going on in this thread, and on this site. Remember those words because they describe you very well. Pathetic, petty, and shallow. That's you. Peice out.
You make no sense. Your actions screamed for attention, so you got it. Do a flip.

Sword Fighter Super

I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well that's just it. I speak the lingo a little bit. It's not a matter how, or if, it's a matter of how long will it take. I personally see it as a massive waist of time. But, I'll chat with some of my friends that actually do have experience and knowledge of computers to help. I don't have this ego you think I do where I feel after three years of school im a black hat hacker. That's unrealistic.
>waist of time
I maintain that you can’t type or English.

FakeNewsAnchor

kiwifarms.net
Why does every transgender person from Tucson talk like the prototypical internet tough guy?
I remember that the hipster area of town, 4th ave, was littered with stickers saying "Keep Tucson Shitty". Seems there are a lot of tryhard rebels in Tommy's hangout spots. I'll go ahead and bet the whole grease-punk scene probably has a lot of crossover with trans etc people.

Big Bad Brat

(Cricket and Ride's bitch.)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh my fucking god. Imagine being your age, registering on a forum with the username "Abaddon", saying stuff like "lol i am soooo suicidal" and saying you cut your wrists just for fun while simultaneously having picture of you shitting in diapers in the OP. I'm literally crying. Tommy has some interesting friends alright :story:

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Hahaha! The fisting isn't even me!! I was thinking about this all day. That's a friend of ours. I'm not that thin. Just look at it... I mean this has happened and you can use your imaginations. But, that's not me.
Hey i know another that says the same thing. HIs name is Thomas J woof woof Shartsberg,

wow that is before San Fran. The first study was not completed until 1999 and published in 2000. Until then Paul McHugh and his cronies had transsexualism shut down.

You can try reading a book about it but it is so much worse living through it.

Oh my fucking god. Imagine being your age, registering on a forum with the username "Abaddon", saying stuff like "lol i am soooo suicidal" and saying you cut your wrists just for fun while simultaneously having picture of you shitting in diapers in the OP. I'm literally crying. Tommy has some interesting friends alright :story:
Yes he does, And all of them are as wack as old man tom. This one thinks they can flip flop back and fourth from male to female.

Shitty diapers? i hate changing a dirty diaper on a baby But to have a grown man playing i am a flip flop and shitting himself is over the top comedy at its best.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino