Orbiter Sophia Soliloquy / Joshua Sitts / Sophia Annabelle Grey / Diaper_Butt / sophiasoliloquy -

YourMom'sBox

True and honest stink ditch
kiwifarms.net
I just jumped on this bandwagon to hell....dear god.

This guy is a good example of how a lack of gatekeeping can hurt genuine people. You look at people like him, tom, Steven, and these are just idiots with threads in this part of the site. They demand equality and all that but won't even take the effort to do simple shit like change their documentation or present themselves as female. People with actual dysphoria aren't walking fetishes like this and eventually we will prob see a split where the men exploiting posing as women are called out by transwomen who are genuine.
Hopefully this fad will die a painful death like the emo and scene kids of 10 years ago

Why Yes that is it. Not to mention he is a bad case of autism, seeing as he is not even able to remain potty trained.

One sharts a cloud and the other shit in pampers.
@Dee Price I'm not surprised he needs diapers after all the shit he's shoved up there. I am surprised his fucking intestines haven't collapsed out of his ass. I'm sure his anus would make even Goatse go OMG!

yawning sneasel

Chadministrator
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apparently, Sophia has been harassing some transwoman and actually outted her to her family.

giphy.gif

tfw latteral hostility in the transgender community.

In response, someone who could only be described as half landwhale-half camwhore decided to whiteknight and throw a fit on Josh's timeline. Josh stands accused of blackmailing a tranny with the threat of contacting their family to inform them of their transition. Josh's response was that they were engaged in "roll play" and that humiliation was their fetish? Perhaps this was the "illegal things" that Tom was warning us of. Either way, blackmail is pretty low :mad:. Bad diaper butt.

Here are some caps. Willow Kelly was the individual taking up for their friend that Sophia was apparently blackmailing. Justina is just some random tard.

1558809673431.png1558809711955.png1558809742675.png1558809789723.png

This bullshit went on for a good long while and devolved into shitslinging about who was fatter. Then who comes wobbling into the conversation? It all ends with Josh gatekeeping.

1558809903468.png1558809940414.png

This stupid bullshit spilled out onto a second post on the timeline where dimwit Tom tries to get even deeper involved in this garbage because its totally Tom's business. He was even told to stay out of this in the previous thread to GTFO of it.

1558810209618.png1558810245132.png1558810343975.png1558810366692.png

Two things are amusing here. One is tom's thirst. Tom is thirsty as fuck to get involved in Josh's life. His lack of boundaries here is amazing. The mental illness is shining as bright as the sun at Noon in mid-July in Tucson. The other thing is that this is all heading towards these two absolutely hating one another. I say that because Josh is shameless and into polyamory and those are the two things Tom hates most about most trannies. Also, anal sex. Tom abhors anal sex and that's sorta Josh's thing. Nevertheless, Tom is still hungry for Josh's tiny peen. Looking over Josh's timeline there's several posts where Tom has said things about wanting to do a "hug session" with Josh and wanting Josh to go to the YMCA with him because he needs someone to go to the changing room with him.

I'm letting ya know Josh, you're in for one hell of a ride being buddies with old Tom here. Don't believe me? Ask Melissa Segebarth, Jessica Merriman, etc.

Knojkamarangasan_#4

EVIL TOXIC NARCISSIST
kiwifarms.net
I've said it before and Imma say it again, how the fuck does Tommie manage to have a circle of bizarre orbiters of mostly trannies or whatever you should call it? Heck at this point why not just rename the Tooter subforum to TROONTOWN? Jokes aside, all these crazy old trannies....I can't wait until more lunacy will be uncovered... because people like this and Michelle and /ourtanny/ Dee, really makes you think about all the crazy trannies and whether terfs has a point you know? I feel like for this thing, trannyism is just part of their weird fetishes, and transitioning was just a part to complete it. Wonder how many stds they’re carrying...

Last edited:

yawning sneasel

Chadministrator
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How much does he really hate it though? His asshole had to have gotten loosened up to the wizard sleeve status it's in now somehow, otherwise he wouldn't constantly shart himself.
How soon you forget.

Here is tom explaining that hes been sharting since birth. His mom would rub his face in it.

you were a total failure as my mother, refusing to listen to any of my issues. i have very bad hormonal problems because of my intersexed condition and have always had poor bladder and sphincter control because of it, but you mashed my soiled underwear in my face to "toilet train" me instead of listening to me. forget about it if i tried to tell either one of you that i was a girl. oh no, girls don't have penises and boys only cry when they bleed and if you need to cry, i'll be glad to beat the crap out of you. you refused to listen to me last night, which is why i terminated the call. you should all be ashamed of yourselves. i pity your immortal soul if you can't learn to love me in a way that feels like love to me.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Did Tom Bomb actually get paid for sucking that dude's dick?
No and he never will.

Apparently, Sophia has been harassing some transwoman and actually outted her to her family.

View attachment 772063

tfw latteral hostility in the transgender community.

In response, someone who could only be described as half landwhale-half camwhore decided to whiteknight and throw a fit on Josh's timeline. Josh stands accused of blackmailing a tranny with the threat of contacting their family to inform them of their transition. Josh's response was that they were engaged in "roll play" and that humiliation was their fetish? Perhaps this was the "illegal things" that Tom was warning us of. Either way, blackmail is pretty low :mad:. Bad diaper butt.

Here are some caps. Willow Kelly was the individual taking up for their friend that Sophia was apparently blackmailing. Justina is just some random tard.

This bullshit went on for a good long while and devolved into shitslinging about who was fatter. Then who comes wobbling into the conversation? It all ends with Josh gatekeeping.

This stupid bullshit spilled out onto a second post on the timeline where dimwit Tom tries to get even deeper involved in this garbage because its totally Tom's business. He was even told to stay out of this in the previous thread to GTFO of it.

View attachment 772081View attachment 772082View attachment 772083View attachment 772084

Two things are amusing here. One is tom's thirst. Tom is thirsty as fuck to get involved in Josh's life. His lack of boundaries here is amazing. The mental illness is shining as bright as the sun at Noon in mid-July in Tucson. The other thing is that this is all heading towards these two absolutely hating one another. I say that because Josh is shameless and into polyamory and those are the two things Tom hates most about most trannies. Also, anal sex. Tom abhors anal sex and that's sorta Josh's thing. Nevertheless, Tom is still hungry for Josh's tiny peen. Looking over Josh's timeline there's several posts where Tom has said things about wanting to do a "hug session" with Josh and wanting Josh to go to the YMCA with him because he needs someone to go to the changing room with him.

I'm letting ya know Josh, you're in for one hell of a ride being buddies with old Tom here. Don't believe me? Ask Melissa Segebarth, Jessica Merriman, etc.
Damn Sneasel talk about a low life with a fist shoved up his ass. He is definitely on toms level of disgusting but nastier about it . Tom is still just an impotant ree.

Great work yet again.

I've said it before and Imma say it again, how the fuck does Tommie manage to have a circle of bizarre orbiters of mostly trannies or whatever you should call it? Heck at this point why not just rename the Tooter subforum to TROONTOWN? Jokes aside, all these crazy old trannies....I can't wait until more lunacy will be uncovered... because people like this and Michelle and Dee, really makes you think about all the crazy trannies and whether terfs has a point you know? 100% sure that for this guy, trannyism is just part of their weird fetishes, and transitioning was just a part to complete it. Wonder how many stds he's carrying...
Look Tom is not a trans woman. As for lunacy? Well you have the wrong person. I am rude mean and a bitch. But i am lucid and level headed. I am also loyal to Kiwi Farms. Look you have Jen who went traitor But did I? No. Will I? Never. If you want to know why i am loyal Join one of the conversations like Rape or Erwin And now that starry is gone serious LGBT issues. But do know it is only for seriously funny LGBT issues not serious flat out.

Now as far as me getting mad? No lol It is way to much fun in here.

And transsexualism is not a fetish. But lets skip that part. You would not get it anyways. But you think one of your admins has a fetish? well more than one. In fact there is a lot of us here.

But you have fun and do leave the definition of what transsexualism is to the medical community.

Knojkamarangasan_#4

EVIL TOXIC NARCISSIST
kiwifarms.net
No and he never will.

Damn Sneasel talk about a low life with a fist shoved up his ass. He is definitely on toms level of disgusting but nastier about it . Tom is still just an impotant ree.

Great work yet again.

Look Tom is not a trans woman. As for lunacy? Well you have the wrong person. I am rude mean and a bitch. But i am lucid and level headed. I am also loyal to Kiwi Farms. Look you have Jen who went traitor But did I? No. Will I? Never. If you want to know why i am loyal Join one of the conversations like Rape or Erwin And now that starry is gone serious LGBT issues. But do know it is only for seriously funny LGBT issues not serious flat out.

Now as far as me getting mad? No lol It is way to much fun in here.

And transsexualism is not a fetish. But lets skip that part. You would not get it anyways. But you think one of your admins has a fetish? well more than one. In fact there is a lot of us here.

But you have fun and do leave the definition of what transsexualism is to the medical community.
Well Dee look, for some trans women it can be a fetish, I’m just speculating and well I’ll be kind and rate you as less crazy than tooter then, you’ll be /ourtranny/ uwu

And jokes aside, if Tommie calls themselves trans and the way they insist on it, who’s to say they aren’t one? I feel like this is just gatekeeping at this point. Of course considering Tommie puts like 0 effort in it, its laughable when they get angry, but It’s still true the tooter subforum has a lot of mostly older mtf trans women in it, i think that you can understand.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino