Orbiter Sophia Soliloquy / Joshua Sitts / Sophia Annabelle Grey / Diaper_Butt / sophiasoliloquy -

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Well Dee look, for some trans women it can be a fetish, I’m just speculating and well I’ll be kind and rate you as less crazy than tooter then, you’ll be /ourtranny/ uwu
Lol Well i knew at 3 years old. So to me it was just who i am. But yes i do know what you are talking about. They turn into Diamond Dee's and tommy tooters.

It will get worse with this informed consent. They need to go back to the way i was diagnosed.

Years of psychotherapy before the first dose of hormones if you get hormones. If there is co morbid psychosis then psycho meds. No HRT.

Then you get HRT for two years and have to do the YLT Years Life Test. That is a tough one designed to stop non passing trans and any one from the 80's Unless you wish to be a sex slave to your boss.
That is the only way no one would find out. You would pass and be allowed to have final surgery.

Which was much worse than now, and you had to go out of country.

Zeitgeist

is German for "ya BASIC"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And jokes aside, if Tommie calls themselves trans and the way they insist on it, who’s to say they aren’t one? I feel like this is just gatekeeping at this point.
Because trans isn't "insisting people call you by preferred pronouns" or any other cosmetic, literal or figurative, applique. Tom has wholesale admitted to pretending to be trans so he can't be confronted or yelled at for his awful and disgusting viewpoints on the age of consent, animal sexual proclivities, and misogynist and unironic racist rants against Jews.

From Tom's own toothless maw: "thomas is wore out. tommy needs to be on the surface in these troubled times. i feel safer and like less of a target for my words as a transgendered woman than a surviving 60's radical rabble rouser. my old friends are understanding me much better as an excitable chick than an angry dude. especially folks who only know me online. I'm feeling like a really sly bitch knowing i'm going to get my way a lot easier with boobs than anything else i've ever tried. money doesn't rule the world. tits, ass, pussy, fuck me hairstyles and paint jobs rule the world."

He's also a flaming homosexual in denial and hates the LGBTQ community because he's frequently disinvited or thrown out of live events or banned from their Facebook groups.

Tom is not trans and anyone who supports this stupid idea is just as big of a dumb, fat faggot as he is. :story:

Zeitgeist

is German for "ya BASIC"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I don't believe that. Can you imagine Tom-Tom coughing on your junk every five seconds and then leaving slimy tobacco laden saliva on your crotch?
It's a much funnier situation. Tom gave the guy a blowjob and Tom asked for money and the guy laughed and said "Put it on my tab" and walked out. LOL fuckin' owned.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's a much funnier situation. Tom gave the guy a blowjob and Tom asked for money and the guy laughed and said "Put it on my tab" and walked out. LOL fuckin' owned.
I think that the universe already owned old man Tooter by making him unattractive. The fact that he's unattractive, even by troon standards makes his story unbelievable. I don't believe that a decent looking guy with all his teeth would want a bj from Tooter.

Zeitgeist

is German for "ya BASIC"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think that the universe already owned old man Tooter by making him unattractive. The fact that he's unattractive, even by troon standards makes his story unbelievable. I don't believe that a decent looking guy with all his teeth would want a bj from Tooter.
Someone should ask this dude on Facebook why Tooter said it. And then watch a rugby player beat up Tom on Facebook Live. :story:

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
This is why people call me a transphobe. I despise how transgenderism troonism has become almost like a fad and another qualifier of the oppression Olympics.
Listen Box give them the middle finger and say fuck off. Most that do that are trenders, who scream it all day long.
, They call me transphobic, and i am trans. They also call me Truscum. transmedicalist. They tell me i am an outcast, and how everyone in the fake trans community hates me.

Personally i do not care what they want to be called. Box do not let them whine push you around.

Because trans isn't "insisting people call you by preferred pronouns" or any other cosmetic, literal or figurative, applique. Tom has wholesale admitted to pretending to be trans so he can't be confronted or yelled at for his awful and disgusting viewpoints on the age of consent, animal sexual proclivities, and misogynist and unironic racist rants against Jews.

From Tom's own toothless maw: "thomas is wore out. tommy needs to be on the surface in these troubled times. i feel safer and like less of a target for my words as a transgendered woman than a surviving 60's radical rabble rouser. my old friends are understanding me much better as an excitable chick than an angry dude. especially folks who only know me online. I'm feeling like a really sly bitch knowing i'm going to get my way a lot easier with boobs than anything else i've ever tried. money doesn't rule the world. tits, ass, pussy, fuck me hairstyles and paint jobs rule the world."

He's also a flaming homosexual in denial and hates the LGBTQ community because he's frequently disinvited or thrown out of live events or banned from their Facebook groups.

Tom is not trans and anyone who supports this stupid idea is just as big of a dumb, fat faggot as he is. :story:
Zeigeist You put that so well And no it is not about preferred pronouns or anything cosmetic. The only reason we do the cosmetic is to fit in better with the sex we truly are, for ourselve.

And tom does not get he spewed out his reason. It has something to do with that low and slow IQ and dementia

Yeah, I don't believe that. Can you imagine Tom-Tom coughing on your junk every five seconds and then leaving slimy tobacco laden saliva on your crotch?
Ok that left an image in my mind that was worthy of puking twice. But come to think of it. What was that guy thinking of. I am sure there is a lot of trans girl in their 20's somewhere in Tucson.

LOL Yes i remember watching that on AMB. Oh was old dog diddler pissed about that one. That squealing sperg tells us everything. And such humiliating detail too.

I left a few post on AMB that should have him sperging another 60 out of 72 hours. Funny part Duck made a new channel and posted a new video and the first words out of dog boys mouth was " That Dee price and Feline DarkMage at Kiwi Farms" I do not know what Feline did but our names are the first thing out of old hobo toothless dumpster breaths mouth.

I can not stop laughing at his pathetic ass.

LoudMouthSlut

kiwifarms.net
Why are all the tranny psychos from Tucson?

I swear they weren't that common when I was last there. Methed up cholos and truckers, sure, but since when has it become the San Francisco of the desert?
Mmmm methed up cholos, Truckers, And crazy tranny's🤔 Maybe I need to move to Tucson 🤷🏻‍♀️ the desert sounds hot 😋

The fact that you have to think all da
Listen Box give them the middle finger and say fuck off. Most that do that are trenders, who scream it all day long.
, They call me transphobic, and i am trans. They also call me Truscum. transmedicalist. They tell me i am an outcast, and how everyone in the fake trans community hates me.

Personally i do not care what they want to be called. Box do not let them whine push you around.

Zeigeist You put that so well And no it is not about preferred pronouns or anything cosmetic. The only reason we do the cosmetic is to fit in better with the sex we truly are, for ourselve.

And tom does not get he spewed out his reason. It has something to do with that low and slow IQ and dementia

Ok that left an image in my mind that was worthy of puking twice. But come to think of it. What was that guy thinking of. I am sure there is a lot of trans girl in their 20's somewhere in Tucson.

LOL Yes i remember watching that on AMB. Oh was old dog diddler pissed about that one. That squealing sperg tells us everything. And such humiliating detail too.

I left a few post on AMB that should have him sperging another 60 out of 72 hours. Funny part Duck made a new channel and posted a new video and the first words out of dog boys mouth was " That Dee price and Feline DarkMage at Kiwi Farms" I do not know what Feline did but our names are the first thing out of old hobo toothless dumpster breaths mouth.

I can not stop laughing at his pathetic ass.
You sound like a total fucking cunt. Let's be friends 💋 your a man in a dress I'm a bitch who fucks fags we should get along perfectly 😜

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino