Orbiter Sophia Soliloquy / Joshua Sitts / Sophia Annabelle Grey / Diaper_Butt / sophiasoliloquy -

B

BE 911

kiwifarms.net
@LoudMouthSlut Out of all the trannies there are in this world you choose dee's dick to lust after. I am at a loss of words.

How did you even find this thread and why did you think it was a good idea to publicly ask dee motherfucking price to fuck you? I thought I saw everything yet here we are I guess. I just can't believe what I'm reading, holy shit.

LoudMouthSlut

kiwifarms.net
@LoudMouthSlut Out of all the trannies there are in this world you choose dee's dick to lust after. I am at a loss of words.

How did you even find this thread and why did you think it was a good idea to publicly ask dee motherfucking price to fuck you? I thought I saw everything yet here we are I guess. I just can't believe what I'm reading, holy shit.
You say his name like I'm supposed to know who he is.

LoudMouthSlut

kiwifarms.net
Never call me that.

Take it easy on the emotes.
How else am I supposed to p
I just got to say that that makeup in his second picture is total trash. I mean that foundation looks cakey and gross. And how do you f****** mascara that bad. It's like if you're going to cross-dress and shit you might as well learn to do your makeup right

Babe the Pig

kiwifarms.net

Dee has a dick?

Abbadon

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Here we are, a year later and nobody here had a life it turns out. Turns out nobody here mattered enough to really get me the notoriety I so richly deserve. Because as I stated before this shit is pathetic.

Dude that did this, THE IDIOT LOSER WHO SPENT HOURS STALKING ME ON THE INTERNET THINKING PEOPLE BELIEVE THIS WAS A RESEARCH PROJECT AND NOT A MASTERBATION SESSION, spent hours of his pathetic exsistance gathering this shit and typing this out and organizing it. Hours. Pathetic yo... where's my stalker now? Still slithering around this anal cavity of the internet?

Oh wait. I gives no fucks... like a koala in the rain.

Maybe I'll be back in another year if your bitch ass even responds.

DoctorJimmyRay

Professional Scat Fetishist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here we are, a year later and nobody here had a life it turns out. Turns out nobody here mattered enough to really get me the notoriety I so richly deserve. Because as I stated before this shit is pathetic.

Dude that did this, THE IDIOT LOSER WHO SPENT HOURS STALKING ME ON THE INTERNET THINKING PEOPLE BELIEVE THIS WAS A RESEARCH PROJECT AND NOT A MASTERBATION SESSION, spent hours of his pathetic exsistance gathering this shit and typing this out and organizing it. Hours. Pathetic yo... where's my stalker now? Still slithering around this anal cavity of the internet?

Just what is it you think this site is all about?

Knojkamarangasan_#4

Best gem
kiwifarms.net

I wouldn't even fist you

Cowboy Christ

Incredible, absolutely phenomenal.
kiwifarms.net

who this

Abbadon

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

Obviously, it's all about hate. Spreading hate. Keeping hate in your heart.

I know it's about hate.

I know it's about shaming.

I know it's about stigmatizing people.

I know it's about building your pathetic lives up by putting others down.

I know it's about division.

I know it's about strict gender role enforcement.

I know it's about anti science.

I know it's about promoting individualism, exceptionalism, AND STUPIDITY, all in one unhealthy ball of white supremacy (the basis if your normalcy). The nuclear family, the American dream, a car, a home, and ego the size of a fucking blimp above your heads.

Like seriously, thinking about how pathetic this shit was a year ago. It's fucking amazing the sheer level of ignorance and hostility towards people that are different than you.

Yet, all you'd ever be willing to do about any of it is talk shit like a bunch of stereotypical bitches (like right out of the misogynistic movies). Beta shit, whatever you think weak is... that's you. Right?

I mean damn. It was memorable at the time and that's why I'm here again. But I get the feeling like last time, this childish shit (takes one to know one, trust you me, this is childish), adolescence, toilet humor, school yard bully bullshit of a forum will never catch my attention like that again. I mean, I was really disgusted, while you fucking pathetic people were also looking back (and still do) disgusted at me.

Only difference is, I clearly have a life more interesting than yours. Hands down. You lose that competition. Yours is just a bland, ordinary, scared of being discovered for your uniqueness, tiresome little world that is only ever going to be exceptional BECAUSE YOU CONFORM sooooo well.

Knojkamarangasan_#4

Best gem
kiwifarms.net
Why not?

You enjoy being a hate filled person. I enjoy telling fucked up fuck ups like yourself to get a life.

You would think this would be easy to understand. But, like I said this is the dumb... not the dumbing down.
Anyone who wears diapers and looks like a 50-year old methead man while getting fisted and also pretending to be a woman isn't really in the place to call others fuck ups.

Queen Of The Harpies

"Get some cunt in your life there, dipshit."
kiwifarms.net
Why not?

You enjoy being a hate filled person. I enjoy telling fucked up fuck ups like yourself to get a life.

You would think this would be easy to understand. But, like I said this is the dumb... not the dumbing down.
You haven't been to this thread for nearly a year. This thread hasn't been active for about year. And after your attention seeking is done, it probably won't be active for another year.

I do have a life actually; a life filled with shitposting about fags like you.

Abbadon

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You haven't been to this thread for nearly a year. This thread hasn't been active for about year. And after your attention seeking is done, it probably won't be active for another year.

I do have a life actually; a life filled with shitposting about fags like you.

When you reverse this...

First you see what your pathetic life is all about. You're gay... you hate that about yourself... so it's your life... clearly. That's not sad that pathetic. Sounds like I'm prolly not the only one here who takes in the ass.

But, yeah. I am trolling the trolls. Clearly.

No shame in my game, but you... oh, you. You got plenty to be ashamed of WHILE YOU TRY TO SHAME OTHERS.

But, yeah read it the way its meant to be written be cause context and perspective matter. Loser.

"I do have a life actually; a life filled with shitposting about fags like you.

"You haven't been to this thread for nearly a year. This thread hasn't been active for about year. And after your attention seeking is done, it probably won't be active for another year."

Tags
None