Orbiter Sophia Soliloquy / Joshua Sitts / Sophia Annabelle Grey / Diaper_Butt / sophiasoliloquy -

Big Bad Brat

(Cricket and Ride's bitch.)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@LoudMouthSlut Out of all the trannies there are in this world you choose dee's dick to lust after. I am at a loss of words.

How did you even find this thread and why did you think it was a good idea to publicly ask dee motherfucking price to fuck you? I thought I saw everything yet here we are I guess. I just can't believe what I'm reading, holy shit.

LoudMouthSlut

kiwifarms.net
@LoudMouthSlut Out of all the trannies there are in this world you choose dee's dick to lust after. I am at a loss of words.

How did you even find this thread and why did you think it was a good idea to publicly ask dee motherfucking price to fuck you? I thought I saw everything yet here we are I guess. I just can't believe what I'm reading, holy shit.
You say his name like I'm supposed to know who he is.

• Late
Reactions: YourMom'sBox

LoudMouthSlut

kiwifarms.net
Never call me that.

Take it easy on the emotes.
How else am I supposed to p
I just got to say that that makeup in his second picture is total trash. I mean that foundation looks cakey and gross. And how do you f****** mascara that bad. It's like if you're going to cross-dress and shit you might as well learn to do your makeup right

Babe the Pig

kiwifarms.net

Dee has a dick?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino