Lovequest Sorry- I'll take you back - 10-06-2017 - So... the trolling continues

• Stinky Indonesians are trying to spam the forum with ad placement links. If you see a post containing inline links or direct link placements to what seem like commercial products, only somewhat related to the thread, please report it. Fake passports/documents and brand name clothing like shoes seem common.
Status
Not open for further replies.

A Flying Nun

kiwifarms.net
I know I said I wouldn't come back and post, but this whole saga is really upsetting me. While I don't agree with a lot of the trolling and fucking with him for the lulz, this is going too far. Even if it's supposed to be a "troll", this is pretty fucked up and it hurts to watch. I can't stand to see someone with a disability be emotionally abused and manipulated like this. She's not even a funny troll. She could have at least gone on the date they planned, but she dipped out because she's a pussy.

I actually really feel bad for Chris.

DOOPIE NO, he's gonna interpret this as you coming onto him!! What have you done!!

Duck and Turn

kiwifarms.net
I know I said I wouldn't come back and post, but this whole saga is really upsetting me. While I don't agree with a lot of the trolling and fucking with him for the lulz, this is going too far. Even if it's supposed to be a "troll", this is pretty fucked up and it hurts to watch. I can't stand to see someone with a disability be emotionally abused and manipulated like this. She's not even a funny troll. She could have at least gone on the date they planned, but she dipped out because she's a pussy.

Look at the bright side: If it wasn't for Jessica, you were still waking up to "darling" tweets every morning.

Q

QB 290

kiwifarms.net

Don't, if he was dumb enough to fall for the for the 11th time, he doesn't deserve any pity. He may have autism, but he really needs to grow up and learn. He has no one to blame but himself.

Slick Bridges

This is the way the world ends
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus christ...

GNISB4I.png

Q

QB 290

kiwifarms.net
At this point, do you really think he's capable of growing and learning?
people with much worse things then autism have had to. People with cerebral palsy or slight down syndrome have, if autism is really all chris has, then compared to other people, why is he so important he doesn't have to?
It's sad but the same excuse won't keep working, especially if he'll be living alone eventually after barb dies.

A Flying Nun

kiwifarms.net
At this point, do you really think he's capable of growing and learning?

I hope we can all at least agree with this. I mean he's how old...? If he hasn't learned by now, he won't learn ever. Just yesterday alone, he doxxed himself, did a classic "virgin with rage" episode like the good ole days, and once again naively believed Quinn has sincere intentions while the "damned trolls" are responsible for his sweetheart disappearing.

Aiyane

Weeaboo Buster
kiwifarms.net
at least that would be more interesting than this god damned shitfest
No you really don’t want to go there. He recovers insanely quickly from “girlfriends” once another “girl” expresses interest in him. Just look at how fast he went from being depressed over not having a sweetheart to telling Jessica that he loves her deeply and belongs to her hours later after they have a private talk. They never even met in person and he latched onto her like a leech once she agreed to be his girlfriend.

RoboticRichardSimmons

Robotic Weight Saint
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

McDonalds and MLP binges heal all wounds @Doopie

Status
Not open for further replies.