SoSuave.com - PUA Message Board -

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do) (A post about feelings)
    This announcement will be removed when I (hopefully) finalize my audit either today or tomorrow. I will follow it up with a mass email to all users linking the information in this announcement. So far, there has been no subsequent release of data.

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was trying to find more Charles Gellman related stuff and randomly found this message board. From what I'm already reading about it, the site seems to have gone through some possible drama of its own. I'm reading the comments about it on YouTube and this is what people have said about it in this video.

It sounds kinda cultish already:

They seem to talk a lot about self-improvement and the like, but I want to dig deeper and see if there's even more content to it than just that.

I don't know who "Pook" is but probably a name worth looking into:

Check out this lulzy article. I'm gonna post excerpts of some of the funniest shit from it. Really old from the year 2000 but this is the kind of content they feature on the main site.

Remember, women are highly emotional critters. They don't think logically like you and me. They like, want, NEED to feel things. So if you can capture a woman's emotions, make her think that you bring, spread, and exude "happiness" wherever you go, she'll do just about anything to get you, and just about anything to keep you.

So YOU, my future Dons, are going to be Mr. Happiness, Mr. Positivity, Mr. I'm Doing Great! You are going to be her happiness drug, her "fix." And friends, when you are not around, she's going to have FREAKIN WITHDRAWAL PAINS!

You are NOT going to be like everyone else... one of the many, lonely, pathetic individuals looking for happiness, excitement, and personal fulfillment in OTHERS. You are not going to be that unhappy, bored, lethargic individual desperately searching for your "soul mate" to make your life wonderful and complete...

...like 98% of the people in this world!!

And, by the way, that's one of the reasons for the "feast or famine" dating phenomenon that most every guy is familiar with.

It seems that when it comes to attracting and dating women, you're either surrounded by women who are all shamelessly throwing themselves at you... or you're surrounded by women who are all doing their best to completely ignore you (and doing a great job at it). There doesn't really seem to be much of a middle ground.

You either have more women than you can handle, or you have no women that you can handle.

Of course one of the primary reasons for this is the "happiness" factor. When you're seeing that special girl that really gets your griddle sizzlin, you're happy, much happier than your usual self... and other girls notice, other girls are intrigued, other girls want to find out more, and other girls want to try to get a little bit of that happiness for themselves.

At this point, it's easy. You don't even really have to try. You're on the verge of Don Juanism... at least temporarily.

They also offer their own questionable newsletter:

Their main forum:

Masturbation story:

Random thread I found there:

https://archive.li/IfBKD

I'll try finding more content later but I'm interested to see if there's anything more to this.

• Informative
Reactions: yawning sneasel

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
:story:

Change Your Clothes, Change Your Life
Learning to Dress Well Can Completely Change Your Life... and the Women Will Notice!

by Chicago#1

When I first came to this site, about a year ago, my burn rate was pretty high — maybe one real date that panned out out of every five women I was interested in and approached. (And only about one out of five of those did I get a second date.)

I am about average in looks, so I have always had to rely on my rapport to succeed, and I've always done barely adequate. However, I never took great care in my appearance; I was clean, but I didn't stand out. In my 20s I could get away with this, but I began to notice diminishing returns as I got older (I'm 32).

One day I thought, "What if every day I looked as though I was going out on a date?"

I decided to try an experiment, even though I knew it would be awkward. I went out and bought some nice clothes.

I am not rich, but I managed to pick out some good things for a reasonable amount of money, not overlooking what can be had at some of the nicer thrift stores. I decided that every pay day I would reward myself and pick out a few things here and there, buy brand new boxers to replace the tighty whities, and really work to change my look.

What a Difference!
It has been a few months, and I am floored at the difference.

Now I am known as someone who dresses well all of the time.

For one, at work, more customers ask if I am the manager, and I get a real kick out of telling them that I am not. I get a completely different reaction from my superiors when I am dealing with them. At least three of my female co-workers have "noticed" me, which has presented a whole new set of "problems".

Now I am known as someone who dresses well all of the time.

Once more, I have gone from having to approach women and get their attention to having them initiate conversation about 50% of the time. This kind of thing seems to build on itself, because even though I am asking for less numbers, I am going on more dates.

I socialize in a pretty tight knit community, and so word seems to have gotten around, as now my girl-friends are starting to slyly inquire about my interest in women that are mutual acquaintances (social proof).

All of this, of course, has improved my self-confidence, and that has added an additional dimension. I don't feel like I have to close on every woman I talk to, and I am perfectly happy with just bantering with most of them and getting the occasional number when I know it's a sure bet.

All of this sounds really hokey, doesn't it?

I never would have believed it had I not tried it myself. We do live in a world where we are judged on looks.

If you are the best Don Juan in the world, but you are not looking the best that you can, then you are not as likely to meet and succeed with the person that you will really "click" with.

Think about that.

Their Hall of Fame is a great source for finding some of their lulzier posts.

http://sosuave.com/halloffame/default.htm

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What?

Do You Get Nervous Around Girls?
A Simple Way to Kill Those Butterflies In Your Stomach

by Nine Breaker

Feeling nervous around girls is a real pain. Yet it is something that can happen to the best of us when we least suspect it.

I'm sure you all know the feelings I'm referring to here — you get butterflies in your stomach, you suddenly feel lethargic, the initiative you had flowing just a few minutes ago seems to dry up, and your mind starts racing ahead and over-analyzing the situation.

Damn, huh?

The "butterflies" in your stomach is actually a reduction in blood flow caused by the bizarre link between your body and mind. In order to beat those butterflies into submission, all you really need to do is get the blood back to your stomach.

This is simpler than it sounds.

All you really need to do is get the blood back to your stomach.

When you eat/drink, your stomach is called into action to process the contents into something your body can use. Your stomach uses more blood to accomplish this. Simply put, if you are feeling nervous, you can quite easily beat those feelings by having a quick drink or a snack.

Also, chewing gum can have the same effect, although doing this too much might be risky — as your stomach makes more acid to break down food that isn't there.

That should solve the physical problems of nervousness, but as for the thoughts racing in your head — it's up to you and you alone to keep your objectivity!

DrChristianTroy

kiwifarms.net
What?

Do You Get Nervous Around Girls?
A Simple Way to Kill Those Butterflies In Your Stomach

by Nine Breaker

Feeling nervous around girls is a real pain. Yet it is something that can happen to the best of us when we least suspect it.

I'm sure you all know the feelings I'm referring to here — you get butterflies in your stomach, you suddenly feel lethargic, the initiative you had flowing just a few minutes ago seems to dry up, and your mind starts racing ahead and over-analyzing the situation.

Damn, huh?

The "butterflies" in your stomach is actually a reduction in blood flow caused by the bizarre link between your body and mind. In order to beat those butterflies into submission, all you really need to do is get the blood back to your stomach.

This is simpler than it sounds.

All you really need to do is get the blood back to your stomach.

When you eat/drink, your stomach is called into action to process the contents into something your body can use. Your stomach uses more blood to accomplish this. Simply put, if you are feeling nervous, you can quite easily beat those feelings by having a quick drink or a snack.

Also, chewing gum can have the same effect, although doing this too much might be risky — as your stomach makes more acid to break down food that isn't there.

That should solve the physical problems of nervousness, but as for the thoughts racing in your head — it's up to you and you alone to keep your objectivity!
So drinking loosens you up. Golly this newsletter sounds like it's full of unique and original information.

• Agree
Reactions: chimpburgers

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I looked into this one too much but suggestive titles.

The Tootsie Roll Approach

by Anthony

I know this guy at college. He's a truly good, kind, sweet guy. He's not bad looking, but definitely no Tom Cruise, and he is about 5'5". Kind of quiet and very much not an aggressive type of person. Definitely not someone you would suspect would be picking up the women like a magnet.

But, all the women think he is absolutely adorable, and many are actually after him.

It could be a combination of a bunch of things, but one thing that I see him do constantly really makes me think: He has plenty of tootsie rolls on him at all times, and without saying a word, walks up to women and hands them one.

I can tell you that they like that very, very much. It's something distinctive that nobody else does, and whether they eat it right then or not, they will be thinking of him when they do.

It also happens to be chocolate, which as most of you probably know is an aphrodisiac, and it's something that they put in their mouth.

I wish I could steal the idea. Anyway, I just thought I'd share this with you all, and some of you may take it on yourself.

yawning sneasel

Chadministrator
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Open reg?

Reading all this, this is like an alt universe manhood academy.

Last edited:

HickoryDickory

Pill-Popper.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@dollarhuviya, have you come across the name Dwayne Holloway? I'm looking at BigBossCalvin83 and he was being mocked on SoSuave in 2011. PUA's think that TFLers are scary cultists, too. As well as these guys:
I have no idea what this is, but it's as cringeworthy as TFL. :story:

• Informative
Reactions: chimpburgers

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@dollarhuviya, have you come across the name Dwayne Holloway? I'm looking at BigBossCalvin83 and he was being mocked on SoSuave in 2011. PUA's think that TFLers are scary cultists, too. As well as these guys:
I have no idea what this is, but it's as cringeworthy as TFL. :story:
I have not come across that name. I don't know much about BigBossCalvin or any of those Kent associated people or read the threads that often, but I'll look into that Dwayne guy.

flossman

Done with KF. You know how to contact me.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

by Anthony

I know this guy at college. He's a truly good, kind, sweet guy. He's not bad looking, but definitely no Tom Cruise, and he is about 5'5". Kind of quiet and very much not an aggressive type of person. Definitely not someone you would suspect would be picking up the women like a magnet.

But, all the women think he is absolutely adorable, and many are actually after him.

It could be a combination of a bunch of things, but one thing that I see him do constantly really makes me think: He has plenty of tootsie rolls on him at all times, and without saying a word, walks up to women and hands them one.

I can tell you that they like that very, very much. It's something distinctive that nobody else does, and whether they eat it right then or not, they will be thinking of him when they do.

It also happens to be chocolate, which as most of you probably know is an aphrodisiac, and it's something that they put in their mouth.
I wish I could steal the idea. Anyway, I just thought I'd share this with you all, and some of you may take it on yourself.
Let's be fair... I'd love anyone who randomly handed me a tootsie roll. Not saying the guy is bad or anything, but goddamn free candy.

Rin

Needlessly Bitchy Pigtails Girl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

by Anthony

I like how he describes Tootsie Roll Guy as being a really great person, but then decides that, instead of being a sign that women are attracted to his personality over his looks, decides that it must be that Tootsie Rolls are a magical aphrodisiac that charm women into having sex with you. C'mon, at least hand out good chocolate. That said, if a guy wordlessly gave me candy, I'd probably be more weirded out than turned on.

ChuckSlaughter

You mean I got about 200 bitcoins
kiwifarms.net
That said, if a guy wordlessly gave me candy, I'd probably be more weirded out than turned on.
It might just be his go to thing if he thinks someone already might want to talk. Lots of their little tips might be really good for the right moment but I have a feeling they'll just start running around giving people candy.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino