Soul Calibur -

GentlemanFaggot

I got in...
kiwifarms.net
3 was a big part of my high school years.

I really hope this is good, but man, 5 was total garbage and I barely remember 4.

R

RG 448

kiwifarms.net
Last one I played was 2 so I’m way behind on the story. Have they explained Necrid’s backstory or what ended up happening to Spawn in the last three games?

NARPASSWORD

The furry shemale with the Star Fox avatars
kiwifarms.net
i wonder what the guest characters will be.

Soulcalibur 2 had link from legend of zelda for gamecube version, spawn for xbox version, and heihachi from tekken for playstation 2 version.

Soulcalibur 4 had darth vader and yoda from star wars.

Soulcalibur 5 had ezio from assassin's creed.

so im wondering what guest character will be added.

Hodor

z-list shitposter
kiwifarms.net

Soulcalibur 2 had link from legend of zelda for gamecube version, spawn for xbox version, and heihachi from tekken for playstation 2 version.

There's chatter that the PSX guest character is going to be The Hunter from Bloodborne or another Soulsborne character. No idea what the Xbox guest character is going to be- probably Master Chief or the Arbiter or a car from Forza.

I fully suspect that a Switch port is going to happen down the line, and I'm hedging bets on the guest character being Link again or maybe Marth or Lucina from Fire Emblem. Honestly, I suspect the only reason a switch port wasn't announced was the game already being a decent ways through development when the Switch was unexpectedly successful.

Robotron

Still hoping for that Robot Revolution someday
kiwifarms.net

I honestly thought Noctis would have been a guest character for Soul Calibur VI rather than being in Tekken 7.

Computery Guy

We've come to the end of our time.
kiwifarms.net
There's chatter that the PSX guest character is going to be The Hunter from Bloodborne or another Soulsborne character. No idea what the Xbox guest character is going to be- probably Master Chief or the Arbiter or a car from Forza.

I fully suspect that a Switch port is going to happen down the line, and I'm hedging bets on the guest character being Link again or maybe Marth or Lucina from Fire Emblem. Honestly, I suspect the only reason a switch port wasn't announced was the game already being a decent ways through development when the Switch was unexpectedly successful.
That'd actually be really cool, if The Hunter got in as the guest fighter. He'd be pretty appropriate for the setting, too.

As for XBOX guest fighters, doesn't Microsoft still own Rare? They could probably throw in a Killer Instinct cameo.

Hodor

z-list shitposter
kiwifarms.net
That'd actually be really cool, if The Hunter got in as the guest fighter. He'd be pretty appropriate for the setting, too.

As for XBOX guest fighters, doesn't Microsoft still own Rare? They could probably throw in a Killer Instinct cameo.
yeah but when does Microsoft use any IP that isn't Halo? I'd love for Jago or Black Orchid or something to pop up, but I'm not gonna be holding my breath.

Tags
None