Souls Thread: Dark Souls, Demon Souls, Bloodborne -

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't see a single problem with this. Dark Souls had DLC called Artorias of the Abyss, that was included with the PC version for free and was a paid download for console players. If they wanna make DLC, more power to them.

Plus the DLC sounds kinda interesting. "The first chapter, "Crown of the Sunken King," drops on July 22, taking place in "an entirely different world within the Dark Souls 2 universe, where stepped pyramids span a vast underground cavern.""

As long as it's well priced I might get it.
Not to mention, it provides some fun through a romp in some ruins against whatever horrors there are. Perhaps these DLC's could be longer than the Artorias of the Abyss DLC.

Burned Man

Trans-Legion burnedgender Mormankin
kiwifarms.net
I don't get why people are saying they don't want DLC for dark souls. I mean if they don't want it don't get it and how many people loved the Artorias Dlc?New enemies, items, weapons, armors and bosses what isn't to like?

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't get why people are saying they don't want DLC for dark souls. I mean if they don't want it don't get it and how many people loved the Artorias Dlc?New enemies, items, weapons, armors and bosses what isn't to like?
I can only guess it's From Software not being truthful or something like that. Some comments I seen suggest they wanted something like PvP being fixed. Really, I'm pretty sure the DLC would also have a patch being made alongside it.

Burned Man

kiwifarms.net
Maybe they will add more dedicated pvp areas too I for one can't wait. I might make a new character so I'm not doing the dlc at ng +++ or whatever

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Interview with a dev about the DLC
Looking at the comments in the YouTube video, it might be gold due to all the complaints and such. It literally makes me want to actually jump into other parts of the internet such as Tumblr since it makes me find brony drama much more tolerable than complaints about DLC for Dark Souls 2 (What I mean is: I'd rather see brony and anti-brony sperging than Dark Souls 2 DLC sperging).

Burned Man

kiwifarms.net
Looking at the comments in the YouTube video, it might be gold due to all the complaints and such. It literally makes me want to actually jump into other parts of the internet such as Tumblr since it makes me find brony drama much more tolerable than complaints about DLC for Dark Souls 2 (What I mean is: I'd rather see brony and anti-brony sperging than Dark Souls 2 DLC sperging).
I can't say I blame you. Stupid fans will always be stupid.

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't say I blame you. Stupid fans will always be stupid.
Indeed. Besides, at least with bronies, the drama can have some sort of humor in it. With the Dark Souls 2 DLC, I feel it might just be fully painful to hear people whine and moan. I know DLC isn't always great but really, it's not like this DLC is really just some armor or weapon pack that is being sold at $10. What From Software is making is DLC that takes players on to an adventure in finding a crown.

Reactions: Burned Man

Watcher

Cishet dudebro
kiwifarms.net
So I thought I'd relay the story of how I came into possession of Dark Souls 2 this past week. Since the events are still in my memory and have only very recently subsided.

About a week ago I was on 4chan, as I usually do at 2AM on any given day. I was browsing /v/ and I noticed a thread on there about sharing your steam profiles. I don't usually post on 4chan but I decided to post my own username on there and I added a few people from it.

One of these people was this British guy with a spider for his avatar. On his profile was just a single sentence. "I can't loath myself because I've no motivation to do it". So I was curious and I added him. He immediately asked why I added him and I just mentioned I wanted to talk about vidya games and stuff. So we talked for a little while and then I went to sleep. The next day I checked my friends list and I noticed his name was suspiciously missing from my "/v/" category. Sure enough I looked up his profile and found that he had removed me from his friends list.

I naturally assumed I had offended him in some way or he just thought I was a dick or something. So I just posted on his profile. "I'm sorry we couldn't be friends". Fully expecting the story to end there. To my surprise he had sent me a friend request, and I accepted it. He immediately asked me how I could have noticed he unfriended me given I have 70 people on my contacts list, and I mentioned I put all my friends in categories and I notice when one is suspiciously shorter than the other. His excuse for removing me from his friends list was "we didn't talk enough". I argued we had only met the previous day and I didn't understand what "enough" was.

So I try talking to him to stave off the awkwardness with the usual conversation starters like "how was your day going" and "what sort of things are you interested in". But he had none of it and demanded we start a conversation "organically". I had no idea what he was talking about and all my attempts to ask what a "organic" conversation was were met with hostility. So I just decided to change the subject to the Steam sales and I asked if he was interested in any sales. He responded that he didn't. I mentioned I was eyeing Dark Souls 2 and I hoped the game would go on a daily deal sale so I could pick it up.

Out of nowhere like a minute later I see a prompt in my inbox. The motherfucker gifts me Dark Souls 2. It's like 42$ and he gifted it to me after removing me from his friends list. I was in a state of fucking shock as I'd never met a person like this before. When I asked why, he said it "didn't matter".

So the next few days were more or less repeats of the first day. I try to talk with him, he demands we create an "organic" conversation. He started to criticize how I attempted to create conversation, stating I "asked too many questions" and "didn't contribute enough". After a while though I noticed he would send me messages like every 6 hours or so and get pissed if I didn't respond. Even if I were sleeping.

About two days ago I check my friends list and the guy fucking removed me again out of nowhere. This time I post a comment asking why the fuck he removed me and he said "we didn't talk enough".

A completely and utterly bizarre individual. I've never met anyone like him on the internet before.

Last edited:

Burned Man

kiwifarms.net
So I thought I'd relay the story of how I came into possession of Dark Souls 2 this past week. Since the events are still in my memory and have only very recently subsided.

About a week ago I was on 4chan, as I usually do at 2AM on any given day. I was browsing /v/ and I noticed a thread on there about sharing your steam profiles. I don't usually post on 4chan but I decided to post my own username on there and I added a few people from it.

One of these people was this British guy with a spider for his avatar. On his profile was just a single sentence. "I can't loath myself because I've no motivation to do it". So I was curious and I added him. He immediately asked why I added him and I just mentioned I wanted to talk about vidya games and stuff. So we talked for a little while and then I went to sleep. The next day I checked my friends list and I noticed his name was suspiciously missing from my "/v/" category. Sure enough I looked up his profile and found that he had removed me from his friends list.

I naturally assumed I had offended him in some way or he just thought I was a dick or something. So I just posted on his profile. "I'm sorry we couldn't be friends". Fully expecting the story to end there. To my surprise he had sent me a friend request, and I accepted it. He immediately asked me how I could have noticed he unfriended me given I have 70 people on my contacts list, and I mentioned I put all my friends in categories and I notice when one is suspiciously shorter than the other. His excuse for removing me from his friends list was "we didn't talk enough". I argued we had only met the previous day and I didn't understand what "enough" was.

So I try talking to him to stave off the awkwardness with the usual conversation starters like "how was your day going" and "what sort of things are you interested in". But he had none of it and demanded we start a conversation "organically". I had no idea what he was talking about and all my attempts to ask what a "organic" conversation was were met with hostility. So I just decided to change the subject to the Steam sales and I asked if he was interested in any sales. He responded that he didn't. I mentioned I was eyeing Dark Souls 2 and I hoped the game would go on a daily deal sale so I could pick it up.

Out of nowhere like a minute later I see a prompt in my inbox. The motherfucker gifts me Dark Souls 2. It's like 42$ and he gifted it to me after removing me from his friends list. I was in a state of fucking shock as I'd never met a person like this before. When I asked why, he said it "didn't matter".

So the next few days were more or less repeats of the first day. I try to talk with him, he demands we create an "organic" conversation. He started to criticize how I attempted to create conversation, stating I "asked too many questions" and "didn't contribute enough". After a while though I noticed he would send me messages like every 6 hours or so and get pissed if I didn't respond. Even if I were sleeping.

About two days ago I check my friends list and the guy fucking removed me again out of nowhere. This time I post a comment asking why the fuck he removed me and he said "we didn't talk enough".

A completely and utterly bizarre individual. I've never met anyone like him on the internet before.
That is very bizarre. It is a little outrageous that he just gave you a copy DS 2 but hey good times. He is probably going to be your nemesis and find you in the game and hunt you down.

Burned Man

kiwifarms.net
I bought it yesterday, and started up as swordsman, having never played any darksouls before

Ouch
I was coaching my brother through Darksouls 2 and I had helped him beat the first 1 and he picked the swordsman class because he said having two swords would be cool. Well he after like 40 something deaths he picked up a shield and started doing a lot better.

warongiygas

Daughter of the cosmos
kiwifarms.net

Strange guy indeed. Did you ask him to try and expand on what he meant by 'organic conversation?'

Also, I hope you're enjoying Dark Souls II.

Watcher

Cishet dudebro
kiwifarms.net
Strange guy indeed. Did you ask him to try and expand on what he meant by 'organic conversation?'
I have honestly no idea what he was talking about.

When I questioned him on it he'd always get offended I was asking. Because I should automatically know what an "organic" conversation was.

I had to assume it was some sort of anime shit and that he just wanted a conversation that was tailored to his liking.

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have honestly no idea what he was talking about.

When I questioned him on it he'd always get offended I was asking. Because I should automatically know what an "organic" conversation was.

I had to assume it was some sort of anime shit and that he just wanted a conversation that was tailored to his liking.
In other words would it be "Say what I want to hear otherwise, I'm not gonna be your friend"?

Foulmouth

How do I loathe thee? Let me count the ways
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean no offence to participants and I am drunk and have never played this game.

BUT ! I reckon this game is gay like chris doing jace.

Burned Man

kiwifarms.net
Oreo and Smore best friends well maybe not.
I also like Seath the big nerd.
I also like the golem just because TARKUS
I hate the four kings though they were the bane of my existance

Reactions: c-no
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino