Sour Candy - Actual sour candy, not wimpy sour candy

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love sour candy so much, especially if it's gummy. Gummy worms, sour patch kids, I love it all. Warheads I think have either gotten less sour over the years or I'm less of a weenie. As a kid I couldn't keep one in my mouth but now I find it isn't as awesomely agonizing as i remember. Toxic Waste I've had a few times, the local candy store has it occasionally.

Someone brought these natual sour gummy bears in to the breakroom at the place I volunteer. Pretty disappointing but I shouldn't be suprised what with all the organic goodness and stevia. They had the "dust" that sour gummy candy usually has but it didn't taste like anything so it comes off as a weird texture instead. The sour was like if a much better sour candy was placed near it and it picked up some sourness through osmosis.
2020-06-21 21.44.12.png
I still ate the entire bag though. (I actually didn't look at the ingredients first before doing so, there is a LOT of fiber in these along with being sugar free. I feared that this would be a sugar-free Haribo gummy bear situation. But I was fine so if you want to eat an entire bag of sugar free gummy bears, make it these ones.)

Reactions: JYBlowsIt
Tags
None