World South Korea rocked with sex ring and date rape scandal - Involving the biggest Kpop company in South Korea.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

and gave me aids
kiwifarms.net
For some context:

The Kpop industry is rabid and kids are often picked in elementary school and sometimes kindergarten to start undergoing the physical training required of being a big star. They go to special language and dance academies and oftentimes special schools, living in dorms with other trainees often for years before even being a chance to perform. The best candidates are often pushed to start getting plastic surgery, sometimes fairly extensive, at as young of an age as possible so they can debut earlier without a publicly visible change to their star's appearance. This ramped up really bad around the early 2000s as Kpop started to explode internationally.

Similar with Hollywood, there's a casting couch and oftentimes young promising stars are coerced into sex with business execs and what-not in order to advance. Many of the stars coming through the manufactured industry have effectively been sexually abused as minors on top of the insane work schedules that have been described in some legal cases as "slave contracts". SM, JYP and YG in particular are notorious for abusing their stars- during a big case between one of the original Hallyu bands DBSK, lots of korean netizens were compiling known instances of Kpop starts being worked to the point of collapsing on a regular basis as a way to help others understand just how demanding the work was, especially for those traveling internationally.

It is terrible that these assholes did this illegal and immoral shit; filming without consent is a nasty thing and I hope they're punished severely. Unfortunately it's not that surprising considering what a fair number of young stars were exposed to as they rose in their careers. I am not saying that everyone was sexually abused and that being sexually abused is an excuse for garbage choices, but I pity them the same way that I pity child stars who have their lives ruined with little personal reward. It's like a factory of degeneracy while old rich people get rich off of sucking out their youth- so basically the same as acting and sports.

Seungri is fucked. But he'll bounce back and keep doing what he's doing.
Unlike Park Bom who had her life ruined over her ADHD medication.
I enjoy nothing more than seeing the perpetually smug YG get his company reemed like this.
He cultivated a shit culture at YG, encouraged the male artists to do as they pleased and treated all the female ones like shit. He should be investigated too, Seungri is "his boy" after all.
I'm already sick of hearing about it though, my SNS has been full of this junk for days.
I think it's possible that Seungri could end up not recovering from this and I hope he's cast out of the entertainment industry in shame (:optimistic: I know). If there's any justice then YG will be investigated and punished severely for encouraging this garbage because they're a disgusting company.

ParkBom's unpersoning from the public eye was tragic and I think it had more to do with her american background than any of the details- the rabid netizens are still so fucking xenophobic and they were ridiculously harsh on her from the beginning.

CWCchange

ǝƃuɐɥɔƆMƆ
kiwifarms.net
Wasnt this a thing in japan too? I remember reading it some years ago.
Nah, that was just Golden Boy.

Gotta respect a country that won't put up with your shit, even if you're the first female president.
She only got the job because her dad was president under a military dictatorship for over fifteen years, which South Koreans have become favorable towards as every "democratic" transition of power has resulted in impeachment, resignation, criminal prosecution, and/or suicide.

Last edited:

kcbbq

No controlling legal authority
kiwifarms.net
Oh no, with all the heat YG is getting who is going to make cookie-cutter, overproduced $CURRENTYEAR versions of the musical equivalent of The Monkees?

Oh right, the rest of the Korean entertainment industry!
How many K-pop songs are going to still be around in two years, let alone 50? Doubt any songwriters equivalent to Neil Diamond or Carole King are writing K-pop lyrics.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino