South Park discussion thread -

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Safir

The woman from Snowy River
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mey Rude the fat troon said:
Do they really think that trans women are men who want to have an easier life? Do they really think that women have easier lives than men?
How is that a logical argument? Collecting disability when you aren't actually disabled or e-begging for chemo when you don't have cancer is an advantage over the starting position. Collecting women's "sex discrimination" social credit as a man is an easier life than not collecting any being a normal man.

Mey Rude the fat troon said:
But it is actively harmful. Reinforcing the idea, even unintentionally, that trans women are fraudulent decievers leads to violence — like when men flirt or sleep with trans women, “find out that they’re really men,” and assault or murder them for “tricking” them.
We terves have always been saying the "deception" doesn't hold water because troons don't pass. Any man who's fucking a troon is either blitzed out of his mind (so, can't give consent) or gay. It's troons who reinforce the idea they're physically capable of deception.

sperginity

some oozing is expected
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the best part of the current episode is the article on the onion's AV club that consistently calls macho man randy savage "she" and "her", even after it is revealed that he is a guy with a petty vendetta rather than someone who identifies as a woman genuinely (as genuinely as anyone can, I mean). The AV club isn't the only one to do that, so the joke has gone from inside the screen into real life. I appreciate that level of trolling. They fucking knew it would happen.

Logic

Like whatever man, that's just like...your opinion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the best part of the current episode is the article on the onion's AV club that consistently calls macho man randy savage "she" and "her", even after it is revealed that he is a guy with a petty vendetta rather than someone who identifies as a woman genuinely (as genuinely as anyone can, I mean). The AV club isn't the only one to do that, so the joke has gone from inside the screen into real life. I appreciate that level of trolling. They fucking knew it would happen.
You know what they say, if he says he’s a woman, then he’s a woman!! No matter what...☠

Pixy Misa

Your local evil magical girl.
kiwifarms.net
fucking troons already banned this episode (tried to watch @ offical South Park site)
But the episode may also get pulled from distribution too, so again, watch it while it exists.

Amazing. SJWs managed to do what not even the Chinese government could and censor South Park.

Bet they regret thinking they would "react with maturity" about it. That's the only thing they got wrong imho, most of them are manchildren, so "having a conversation" is the last thing they will do.

Last edited:

Logic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amazing. SJWs managed to do what not even the Chinese government could and censor South Park.

Bet they regret thinking they would "react with maturity" about it. That's the only thing get wrong imho, most of them are manchilren, "having a conversation" is the last thing they will do.
lts still up on Hulu as far as I’ve checked. But like...why try to take it down? At the end of the episode they basically hand feed you the moral of the ep by heavily implying the subject matter is nuanced and has a gray area beyond just black and white. Do troons just want to pretend that stuff like this just never happens?

Pixy Misa

Your local evil magical girl.
kiwifarms.net
lts still up on Hulu as far as I’ve checked. But like...why try to take it down? At the end of the episode they basically hand feed you the moral of the ep by heavily implying the subject matter is nuanced and has a gray area beyond just black and white. Do troons just want to pretend that stuff like this just never happens?
Yeap.

All things considered, if anything, this episode was very mild, and they really only threw soft punches by saying the situation is grey.

This one is nothing compared to the episode that actually just called them delusional and mentally ill. It was that episode that had Kyle's dad transitioning to a doplhin and Mr Garrison regretting his transition.

Logic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeap.

All things considered, if anything, this episode was very mild, and they really only threw soft punches by saying the situation is grey.

This one is nothing compared to the episode that actually just called them delusional and mentally ill. It was that episode that had Kyle's dad transitioning to a doplhin and Mr Garrison regretting his transition.
I guess what honestly really matters is how relevant the episode is at the moment.
I’m honestly more interested in seeing what happens if the ep does end up getting taken down. Would that end up making troon shit more of a focus in future episodes?

Uncanny Valley

I'M A LOSER, BABY!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeap.

Or that one about gender neutral bathrooms

• Agree
Reactions: Pixy Misa

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because the people that would complain don’t believe in shades of grey.

heyilikeyourmom

a lunatic just barking at the moon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You can tell by PC Principal’s dialogue that the writers knew this episode would hit some raw nerves. Good on them for still having the balls to do it. South Park is at its best when it has discussions the overton window forbids even though they really need to be had. And athleticism is a big one.

Trans activists have spent a lot of time hammering home the difference between biological sex and gender identity- and they’re absolutely right about it- but when it comes to physical competitions, suddenly it’s not okay to talk about. Yeah, they took the issue to it’s utmost extreme, but they literally do that for every single thing they make fun of, which includes literally everything.

I mean they managed to pull off an episode mocking agnosticism, if that doesn’t tell the average South Park viewer that no matter who you are, eventually Trey and Matt will get to you, then you’re not paying attention.

Logic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean they managed to pull off an episode mocking agnosticism, if that doesn’t tell the average South Park viewer that no matter who you are, eventually Trey and Matt will get to you, then you’re not paying attention.
See that’s the thing about the average trans activist, they just don’t care. They think that humans are so simple that anything critical of them that is allowed to go on air will “normalize” bigotry. So rather than address the issue through proper education and discussion, the better solution is to silence dissent so as to give the illusion that every single person has no issue with them.

Uncanny Valley

I'M A LOSER, BABY!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
See that’s the thing about the average trans activist, they just don’t care. They think that humans are so simple that anything critical of them that is allowed to go on air will “normalize” bigotry. So rather than address the issue through proper education and discussion, the better solution is to silence dissent so as to give the illusion that every single person has no issue with them.
That, and "empower" the DUDEBROS.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Logic
Tags
None