South Park discussion thread -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

José Mourinho

The Special One
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

"Kyle’s mom looks so good after her fecal transplant that everyone wants to get their hands on her goods. Cartman and the boys jump into the quest for the best microbiome."

Gonna be a new intro or back to the old one we had.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

"Kyle’s mom looks so good after her fecal transplant that everyone wants to get their hands on her goods. Cartman and the boys jump into the quest for the best microbiome."

Gonna be a new intro or back to the old one we had.
Holy crap, is she short.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pretty fun episode, I do like the episodes that flesh out a supporting character a little.

I wonder if the finale will be the option that gets picked most from the phone ad at the end.

Cardenio

Yeed
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Episode was alright. They waay overused the "window of several hours" joke though. It was barely funny the first time, and just bored me by the 4th or 5th time they used it.
Yeah, if there's any more proof of Trey Parker and the SP writing room falling into "Boomerdom" it's that they actually thought mocking blue collar cableworkers for being slow is comedy gold. I mean come on that's some "airline food" tier humor.

I don't think this was bad television neccesarily but it felt like I was watching an episode of Bob's Burgers moreso than the absurd edgy South Park.

José Mourinho

The Special One
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Turd Burglars" was alright, feels like an episode they would make way back then. Could've needed polish but still okayish.

"Basic Cable" is an ok step up.

• Really liking the new intros so far, likely taking a jab at how "South Park" was cancelled (Remember #CancelSouthPark last season?) and thus replaced by some others.
  • I remembered few pages ago there was some spergery about lack of focus on minor characters nobody bothers. This one was a fun spotlight on Scott Malkinson.
  • The "Window of Several Hours" jokes were alright, though got a bit old later. Glad they don't do them too much.
  • Oh hey, a mention of Heidi. Also there's Nathan, Crab People, Queef Sisters and classic Terrance and Phillip. Comes with a sweet ending too.
Best to Worst for Season 23 imo:
  1. Band in China
  2. Let Them Eat Goo
  3. Board Girls
  4. Shots!!!
  5. Basic Cable
  6. Turd Burglars
  7. Tegridy Farms Halloween Special
  8. Mexican Joker
  9. Season Finale
Btw this is what you get apparently for calling the number at the end:

Tags