Space Station 13 / SS13 - If the ISS was run by literal retards

Ebonic Tutor

"Beware the shitposting of demons."
kiwifarms.net
Bartender is a comfy ass role. I personally like to play chemist and give people obscene amounts of drugs.
Blowing up most of the toxins lab / test chamber by accident was a personal hobby of mine on goonstation.

I use to extract monkey brains, make brain-burgers, feed them to monkeys, draw there blood, and get the prions out and add them to floor pills that I'd strew about the station. Floorpills, as with anything the barkeep made was on you for being dumb enough to eat without analyzing it.

Getting the admins mad at me cause I got the super farts that knocked shit around + the poo cloud that obscured vision in genetics then just running around the station spamming it was fun too.

Ebonic Tutor

kiwifarms.net
In the genetics lab on goonstation there was a way to super power your *fart emote thing and it was strong enough to knock people over and move furniture around, also could get a harmless fart cloud modification as well. It'd make people gag a little and obscure their vision but it was ultimately harmless.

I did it together and was running around the station fucking with people and it was quite hilarious abusing the shit out of it. (I wasn't a traitor or anything while I was doing this)

• Horrifying
Reactions: Libtard Baby

Clop

kiwifarms.net
In the genetics lab on goonstation there was a way to super power your *fart emote thing and it was strong enough to knock people over and move furniture around, also could get a harmless fart cloud modification as well. It'd make people gag a little and obscure their vision but it was ultimately harmless.

I did it together and was running around the station fucking with people and it was quite hilarious abusing the shit out of it. (I wasn't a traitor or anything while I was doing this)
I can't see why the mods would be mad for that. Why else would such magnificent powers exist, otherwise? You're just playing it right.

• Feels
Reactions: Ebonic Tutor

Ebonic Tutor

kiwifarms.net
Just avoid doing atmos, AI, chemist, and security/command until you git gud. if you go /tg/ just remember that starting as a non-human means the AI won't give a shit about you, and neither does the HoS. If you think it's not challenging enough there's always Lifeweb.
I really enjoyed the time I managed to kill somebody as the A.I. by locking them up in a room, sending a power surge to a lightbulb near a gas tank until it sparked right and blew the gas can up, which blew up some giant fuel canisters. They died from smoke inhalation and a robot who due to the Asimov laws getting changed no longer saw them as human and thought they should burn. I'm reasonably sure they were dead from smoke inhalation before he finally got them into the fire, they fought a little from what I recall.

Also start in the farming part, learn to grow shit + hack the vending machines to grow weeeeed.

Murmur

Uncouth Twat
kiwifarms.net
I wonder, how much interest would there be in a Kiwistation or something? Would we have enough players to make it interesting?

• Agree

WD-40

Burning rubber
kiwifarms.net
One time, the science department declared independence from the rest of the station and begun stockpiling weapons in the event space pirates invaded the station. That didn't matter because shortly after all of Sciencia collapsed after someone started a plasma fire that engulfed the entire department. Around the same time, the slimes had broken containment and everyone who hid in the xeno section were killed.

• Feels
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino