Sparkling Water: Yea or Neh -

L50LasPak

Life on the outside ain't what it used to be.
kiwifarms.net
There's definitely some kind of difference between sparkling water and seltzer water. I enjoy seltzer so much I even like it completely flavorless and I'll just drink that shit straight out of the can. The cheapest grocery store shit is the best. Sparkling water has this almost mild sugaryness to it (despite generally having no sugar) that really puts me off. It seems to occupy this no man's land between seltzer/club soda and just regular soda.

There's definitely some kind of difference between sparkling water and seltzer water. I enjoy seltzer so much I even like it completely flavorless and I'll just drink that shit straight out of the can. The cheapest grocery store shit is the best. Sparkling water has this almost mild sugaryness to it (despite generally having no sugar) that really puts me off. It seems to occupy this no man's land between seltzer/club soda and just regular soda.
I was curious so i looked it up. Perrier or San Pellegrino (both owned by Nestle, yuck) both of those are sparkling mineral waters, so the bubbles are smaller and finer and the carbonation is naturally occurring. Apparently the carbonation comes straight from the source.

Seltzer and club soda are both examples of what's functionally artificial mineral water. La Croix falls somewhere under this, although I never considered their water to be "mineral" rich. I'm looking at a bottle right now, and there is no mention of a water source, but it doesn't mention minerals, or reverse osmosis either.

I haven't had Pellegrino in a long time, but there was a deep sale on Perrier at my grocer, so I got a bunch of 1 liter bottles in various flavors, along with my usual La Croix. Couldn't really taste a difference between "natural" and artifical. I simply go for whatever "flavor" I like best.

If I had to guess, I'd guess the artificial carbonation is harsher because of the bigger bubbles, and gives you that carbonated burn feeling that I have grown to love.

Last edited:

Yoghurt Baby

funny meme reference
kiwifarms.net
frozen mashed mangos
That would kill me personally but I like the thought of frozen fruit in bong. I feel like you'd need a bong with a bigger water bowl and be willing to clean it super often. My bong is tiny and hard to take apart but someday a nice peach san pellegrino with mashed blueberries would be fancy. Perhaps to christen in a new one.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That would kill me personally but I like the thought of frozen fruit in bong. I feel like you'd need a bong with a bigger water bowl and be willing to clean it super often. My bong is tiny and hard to take apart but someday a nice peach san pellegrino with mashed blueberries would be fancy. Perhaps to christen in a new one.
I had some bag of frozen mangos that got freezer burnt to hell and back and
bong.jpg
>rocking a bong anything less than a half foot
shiggity higgity mah niggity

Tags
None