Speculation: Amberlynn Reid's 100 day challenge -

Sword Fighter Super

I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, so this is my first try with a thread...we are supposedly on Day 11 or 12 with this challenge, and she has not posted anything since Days 2-4, what you y'all think what happened? (methinks BINGE happened, lol!)
somebody on the farms made an amazing flowchart for The Amberlynn Cycle.

But yeah, she definitely had a run-in with the binge monster.

Chapterhouse

kiwifarms.net
It's very evident just from her reaction to questions on social media alone that she has given up already.

The question is, how spectacular was the failure? When exactly did she give up and take a trip to IHOP with Becky and fucking eat the place empty? It'd be very interesting to know the details but she won't tell us much willingly, I'm sure.

She could at least pretend to give a fuck. She could pretend that she is still trying, and be nice to her fans. She could have responded by saying that she has been recording, but hasn't uploaded yet. Its mind boggling to me that people watch her unironicallly.

I'm waiting for the inevitable passive aggressive video where she whines and cries about giving up after only 3 days of her "100 day challenge," and refuses to take responsibility.

Last edited:

Bitchboy95

Drunk and wearing flip flops on 5th avenue
kiwifarms.net
yup, seems like it, and after alllll those promises she made to document everything! LOL
She doesn't care about documenting anything. She never has. As long as she can sit around and do nothing and earn her YouTube money, she'll continue to do the bare minimum. Till she keels over or people stop watching her and she actually has to put in some "effort". She has like 1500 videos that make her money from curious onlookers everyday.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
She never fucking binges. Stop fucking encouraging Hamber to say it. All Hamber did was eat her normal amounts. So about 2000 calories per meal, and an extra 3 snacks that would feed a family of three. That's all it was.

Hamber never intended to try, it was just a quick way for asspats and shekels to buy more food to inhale. She's making her self an offering to Lord Beetus after all.

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
She never [bleeding] binges. Stop [jumping] encouraging Hamber to say it. All Hamber did was eat her normal amounts. So about 2000 calories per meal, and an extra 3 snacks that would feed a family of three. That's all it was.

Hamber never intended to try, it was just a quick way for asspats and shekels to buy more food to inhale. She's making her self an offering to Lord Beetus after all.
True. She is, dare I say, proud of her eating. She showed off her sweets before gobbling them all down in earlier videos. Her eating has only become more secretive because the "struggle" is no longer ignored by her viewers. They just see her as a liar now. A big sexy liar.
Like every failed diet gimmick she failed beore she even started. Because she goes in expecting magic to happen, and the moment she feels her football field size stomach growls, and realizes it's actual work then shit's too real for her and she pulls the abort lever.
She wants to eat all the time and lose weight. Not a lot of weight, but enough that she can breathe while reclining and that he legs do not hurt when she stands up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiny Clanger

Munchma Quchi

kiwifarms.net
I'm sure she's writing in her journal every day, deeply introspective and learning so much from exploring the writing prompts in the 100 Days of Weight Loss book she bought. She's weighing every day, just for her and charting it in her journal. She's learning to love herself and make food choices that will nourish and heal her body, like fresh vegetables and healthy fats.

El_Guapo's Sweater

Does this sweater come in size 7XXXXL?
kiwifarms.net
So if it's been a week since her last video, which itself was snippets of 2 days put together, whatever she uploads next should be an Oscar-worthy masterpiece!! A week of no showering, a week of stuffing her fat face, a week on pillow mountain! a week of her not wearing any of her new cuyuuuute torrid tents!!! I'm at the edge of my seat gorls!!!

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino