Speculation: Amberlynn Reid's 100 day challenge -

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net
I think the push to 570 is on. I think we'll be pretty close to that next weigh-in. That'll put her within 5% of 600 pounds... 100 days of...what was it exactly? It has already been forgotten, along with Optavia, dozens of "wake up calls", her sleep apnea, her falls, her high blood pressure, and her broken scooters...

pecansandies

I'm on 6 beta-blockers & a large iced coffee
kiwifarms.net
somebody on the farms made an amazing flowchart for The Amberlynn Cycle.

but what likely happened was that one small step led to rewards with food which we already saw...like she practically popped a shoulder trying to pat her own back that quickly for having done so well for 48hrs............................except she fell off the wagon twice in that period. so what started off as "IM DOING SEW GEWD BAYBE I EARNED MCDONALDS" turns into "IM JUST GONNA TREAT MYSELF TODAY BAYBE ILL DO SEW GEWD TOMORROW" and basically she's back off the wagon 100%

at this stage in the game it takes so little to knock her off course because she's gotten REALLY good at setting herself up for failure. Like that cycle used to be 2-3 weeks per phase and now its 1-2 days. sounds exhausting

also IDK if anyone cares but I am actually working on a video about that cycle, going way more in depth and touching on possible reasons why she just can't get it together. I GOT ROYALTY FREE MUSIC YALL.

btw if anyone wants to christen me with a youtube moniker that would be awesome cause I can't think of one. Can't be ALR-specific.

(sorry for the powerleveling)

I'm sure she's writing in her journal every day, deeply introspective and learning so much from exploring the writing prompts in the 100 Days of Weight Loss book she bought.
oh my god KickingGeese did a livestream and her sister bought one of those introspective workbooks that ALR got like her sister got the idea from ALR. And KickingGeese (aka Queen Justine) read a few pages to give examples of what kind of stuff is in it....it was shit like "what is my favourite colour? what is my favourite animal?" really fucking surface-level garbage like that lmao I was dying.

FitBitch

I'm going to be a little rough
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 693506

but what likely happened was that one small step led to rewards with food which we already saw...like she practically popped a shoulder trying to pat her own back that quickly for having done so well for 48hrs............................except she fell off the wagon twice in that period. so what started off as "IM DOING SEW GEWD BAYBE I EARNED MCDONALDS" turns into "IM JUST GONNA TREAT MYSELF TODAY BAYBE ILL DO SEW GEWD TOMORROW" and basically she's back off the wagon 100%

at this stage in the game it takes so little to knock her off course because she's gotten REALLY good at setting herself up for failure. Like that cycle used to be 2-3 weeks per phase and now its 1-2 days. sounds exhausting

also IDK if anyone cares but I am actually working on a video about that cycle, going way more in depth and touching on possible reasons why she just can't get it together. I GOT ROYALTY FREE MUSIC YALL.

btw if anyone wants to christen me with a youtube moniker that would be awesome cause I can't think of one. Can't be ALR-specific.

(sorry for the powerleveling)

oh my god KickingGeese did a livestream and her sister bought one of those introspective workbooks that ALR got like her sister got the idea from ALR. And KickingGeese (aka Queen Justine) read a few pages to give examples of what kind of stuff is in it....it was shit like "what is my favourite colour? what is my favourite animal?" really fucking surface-level garbage like that lmao I was dying.
Did Big AL buy a kindergarten workbook?

clusterfuckk

kiwifarms.net
She never fucking binges. Stop fucking encouraging Hamber to say it. All Hamber did was eat her normal amounts. So about 2000 calories per meal, and an extra 3 snacks that would feed a family of three. That's all it was.

Hamber never intended to try, it was just a quick way for asspats and shekels to buy more food to inhale. She's making her self an offering to Lord Beetus after all.
THIS: :winner:
I think some ambabies and other overly empathetic SJWs truly believe this lying manipulative
cunt
has a eating disorder. I can almost guarantee she has not ever been diagnosed with an eating disorder and is just a selfish pig. I can get on board with her having mental health issues, but many people do and live productive and normal lives. Most adults learn to get over it OR recognize they need help and seek it out. As @Guardsman42 said, she just overeats and eats the most calorie laden garbage she can possibly find. THAT my friends, does not constitute an eating disorder.

Blotto

My name is Otto! I love to get blotto!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We're absolutely seeming to get some folks from the facebook group or something so I'll do a kind deed and say this:

This isn't facebook, so don't act like it is. You will get mocked.
I wasn’t sure if it was just Facebook or that discord server too. But since I’m a bit of a bleeding heart faggot I’ll just put these here. Site safety, Cyber security 101, How2archive And now I’ve done my good deed for the year.

I think some ambabies and other overly empathetic SJWs truly believe this lying manipulative
cunt
has a eating disorder. I can almost guarantee she has not ever been diagnosed with an eating disorder and is just a selfish pig. I can get on board with her having mental health issues, but many people do and live productive and normal lives. Most adults learn to get over it OR recognize they need help and seek it out. As @Guardsman42 said, she just overeats and eats the most calorie laden garbage she can possibly find. THAT my friends, does not constitute an eating disorder.
Back on topic, I’ve posted about this more then a few times. She’s just looking for an excuse and wants to say she has an eating disorder to feel “girly” and “dainty”. She doesn’t eat healthy food when she overeats, BED would mean she would eat everything, raw veggies and flour have been mentioned as examples before. Anyone who /wants/ an eating disorder has severe issues, and probably doesn’t have one. You can have disordered eating, without an eating disorder. If on average you eat 5000 calories a day, then eat 5500 it’s not a binge. The old criteria was 5,000-15,000 calories, so she would have to consume at least 150% more of what her average intake is. I don’t know if this has been updated since but to give you an idea, that would be 12,500 cal + using 5k. We have no idea what her real regular intake is, but I’m assuming it’s higher then that.

E- wording and I’m bad at maths

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
cunt
Honestly I don't think it's SJWs even. I think we all know honest SJWs, every one I've encountered looks at Hamber and is all 'Bitch is fat' not trying to claim she has any eating problems. It stops being a binge when it's a daily occurence.

From Webster: an unrestrained and often excessive indulgence

Binging implies a rare occurence. With out restraint, or forethought, some thing not the norm. Hamber grazes 24/7 on pure fat and salt and sugar. Honestly I wish a mod would sticky some thing on the damn forum about this and we could smack people who honestly make out like she binges. She reads these forums and every time some one here goes 'well she was binging..' she goes ' See? I have a DISORDER' and asspats her self.

You can entirely discuss Becky having a fat formed cock and balls though. Maybe this was really just a 100 days of Hamber lying as she fattens Becky up enough for that oddly formed body part to get big enough to penetrate her vagina.

Blotto

My name is Otto! I love to get blotto!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly I don't think it's SJWs even. I think we all know honest SJWs, every one I've encountered looks at Hamber and is all 'Bitch is fat' not trying to claim she has any eating problems. It stops being a binge when it's a daily occurence.

Binging implies a rare occurence. With out restraint, or forethought, some thing not the norm. Hamber grazes 24/7 on pure fat and salt and sugar. Honestly I wish a mod would sticky some thing on the damn forum about this and we could smack people who honestly make out like she binges. She reads these forums and every time some one here goes 'well she was binging..' she goes ' See? I have a DISORDER' and asspats her self.

You can entirely discuss Becky having a fat formed cock and balls though. Maybe this was really just a 100 days of Hamber lying as she fattens Becky up enough for that oddly formed body part to get big enough to penetrate her vagina.
@emspex is this a thing you’d be willing to do?

Reactions: Masta

emspex

nice girl
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

what part of "only discuss nasty shit in the nasty thread" do y'all not understand

Gorl68

kiwifarms.net
Guys her sleep schedule is hectic... Shes just too exhausted from her busy lifestyle to be able to spend hours editing for us, be more considerate!
cunt
People with eating disorders can certainly be lying manipulative cunts too, regardless of their EDs. Not to power level here but most people I've met in treatment over the years were just shitty manipulative people to the core. The whole point of an eating disorder (or any diagnosed mental disorder really) which separates it from just being a collection of disordered tendencies is that it your disordered tendencies prevent you from living a functional life, which AL fits right into. I don't think that binges can't be planned either, since many people with bulimia plan their binges around when they'll be able to purge.

I think the issue is more that she's using the ED as an excuse for her actions. She's never pursued treatment, so she can't claim that she's some sort of fragile kind victim who's ensnared by her evil ED. She has the financial means to seek private treatment, but instead chooses to throw her life away to manipulate others on the internet. If she has no interest in professional treatment then labeling herself with an ED is pointless, since those labels only exist to help people get professional help anyway... Not to excuse their actions.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
Guys her sleep schedule is hectic... Shes just too exhausted from her busy lifestyle to be able to spend hours editing for us, be more considerate!
People with eating disorders can certainly be lying manipulative cunts too, regardless of their EDs. Not to power level here but most people I've met in treatment over the years were just shitty manipulative people to the core. The whole point of an eating disorder (or any diagnosed mental disorder really) which separates it from just being a collection of disordered tendencies is that it your disordered tendencies prevent you from living a functional life, which AL fits right into. I don't think that binges can't be planned either, since many people with bulimia plan their binges around when they'll be able to purge.

I think the issue is more that she's using the ED as an excuse for her actions. She's never pursued treatment, so she can't claim that she's some sort of fragile kind victim who's ensnared by her evil ED. She has the financial means to seek private treatment, but instead chooses to throw her life away to manipulate others on the internet.
I kinda agree with this. Whether or not she fits the diagnostic criteria for BED is immaterial, as far as I'm concerned. She uses it as a get out of jail free card -- just like she does with her alleged food addiction. This drives me fucking nuts.

What she doesn't grasp is that if either or both of these things are true, there are implications to it. If she's addicted to food (let's be real, addicted to refined sugar) then that means she might very well have to never eat candy again. She's so fond of comparing herself to alcoholics -- well, here you go. Alcoholics can drink -- they can drink water, they can drink apple juice, they can drink milkshakes, etc. They can't drink beer. A food addict can eat -- they can't necessarily eat orange chicken.

Yeah, it sucks if your addiction means you'll never be able to have a piece of birthday cake ever again. It also sucks that an alcoholic's addiction means they can't have a glass of champagne on New Year's. Life ain't fair, though.

And it's the same with the speculation over her having a personality disorder. I happen to be convinced that she does, but regardless, she's a shitty person to the people around her (and for that matter, on her social media). If someone was a raging cunt and then tried to pull the, "Don't criticize me, I have borderline personality disorder" card, it would fly about as well with me.

tl;dr If you have a problem, diagnosed or otherwise, you have to deal with it, not hide behind it.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino