Speculation: Amberlynn Reid's 100 day challenge -

Botched Tit Job

Rachet & Sad
kiwifarms.net
She's probably been spending the last week in an infinite cycle of convincing herself that one little cheat "isn't that bad", eating one good meal, and then having another cheat, and then a salad, and then a bag of chips and a pint of Ben and Jerry's.
Now she's just buying time and trying to lose a convincing amount of weight that would make her not a total failure upon return.

It's just a prawn bro

kiwifarms.net
I don't recall her ever doing a short-term challenge. Like, stick to a diet for one fucking WEEK.

All her challenges are at least a month long, usually much longer like 100 days, the rest of the year, etc. Unrealistic. You have to crawl before you waddle dumbass.
I find it amazing that she thought she could stay away from fast food for the first 30 days of the challenge. I doubt AL has ever gone 30 days without eating fast food in her entire life.

SheCameForNecky

And do I help them? Yes, indeed. :)
kiwifarms.net
Okay, so this is my first try with a thread...we are supposedly on Day 11 or 12 with this challenge, and she has not posted anything since Days 2-4, what you y'all think what happened? (other than the obvious BINGE!) Creative replies encouraged!
Obviously she's so busy losing weight and exercising and making healthy meals that she doesn't have time to post. Duh.

Turd Blossom

Like thunder & lightning, goddamn it's so exciting
kiwifarms.net
Amber's 100-Day Challenge
  • Day 1: Amber's got this! This is what works for her! Calorie counting, more water and a shiny new journal!
  • Day 2: Got a few cheeseburgers but stayed within her calorie limits, boo-boo!
  • Day 3: Inhaled a couple Snickers bars, but what's 500 extra calories when you really think about it?
  • Day 4: Getting that ball back on the road! Drinking jugs of water is the key!
  • Day 5: Gained "water weight" and got discouraged. Sent Becky out for Taco Bell.
  • Day 6: Received unspecified bad news. Sent Becky out for Cheesy Tots.
  • Day 7: Meeting Rafe for a girl's night out, it's ok to splurge on a special occasion!
  • Day 8: Surprised Becky with a romantic date night. "Surprise! You're taking me to the Cheesecake Factory!"
  • Day 9: "Why is everyone bugging me about this 100-Day Challenge? What 100-Day Challenge?"
  • Day 10: Running low on funds, decides Intuitive Eating is what works for her, starts thinking about next video to detail her plans.
  • Day 11: Thinks about filming, instead decides to order 10 new tops on Torrid for inspiration. Sends Becky out for McNuggies and fries because a gorl's gotta eat and her job is hard y'all.

kiwifarms.net
Considering none of AL's friends really eat healthy or exercise except maybe Eric and Rickie it's going to be hard for her to stick to anything. Then again all of her friends and Necky are alot thinner than her. If she could follow what her 300 pound Kentucky lesbian group eats she might slim down. Maybe that should be the new 100 day challenge.

pecansandies

6 bacons
kiwifarms.net
... Now she's just buying time and trying to lose a convincing amount of weight ...
if by "lose a convincing amount of weight" you mean "concoct a convincing enough story to justify to herself why her plan failed after a few days" then yes. This.

Amber's 100-Day Challenge
  • Day 1: Amber's got this! This is what works for her! Calorie counting, more water and a shiny new journal!
  • Day 2: Got a few cheeseburgers but stayed within her calorie limits, boo-boo!
  • Day 3: Inhaled a couple Snickers bars, but what's 500 extra calories when you really think about it?
  • Day 4: Getting that ball back on the road! Drinking jugs of water is the key!
  • Day 5: Gained "water weight" and got discouraged. Sent Becky out for Taco Bell.
  • Day 6: Received unspecified bad news. Sent Becky out for Cheesy Tots.
  • Day 7: Meeting Rafe for a girl's night out, it's ok to splurge on a special occasion!
  • Day 8: Surprised Becky with a romantic date night. "Surprise! You're taking me to the Cheesecake Factory!"
  • Day 9: "Why is everyone bugging me about this 100-Day Challenge? What 100-Day Challenge?"
  • Day 10: Running low on funds, decides Intuitive Eating is what works for her, starts thinking about next video to detail her plans.
  • Day 11: Thinks about filming, instead decides to order 10 new tops on Torrid for inspiration. Sends Becky out for McNuggies and fries because a gorl's gotta eat and her job is hard y'all.
anything that occurred outside of this list would be extremely hard for me to believe because holy shit you nailed it

Gorl68

kiwifarms.net
I don't recall her ever doing a short-term challenge. Like, stick to a diet for one fucking WEEK.

All her challenges are at least a month long, usually much longer like 100 days, the rest of the year, etc. Unrealistic. You have to crawl before you waddle dumbass.
Just taking things a day at a time would be more beneficial if she actually did it. The whole 100 day challenge is meant to be for learning things like languages, where you practice a little everyday and continuously get better. It's not really applicable when you have a huge (theoretically realistic, but still big) goal that requires you to completely change your life from day 1.

• Late
Reactions: pecansandies

Tastes Like Power

lesbian bed death
kiwifarms.net
Considering none of AL's friends really eat healthy or exercise except maybe Eric and Rickie it's going to be hard for her to stick to anything. Then again all of her friends and Necky are alot thinner than her. If she could follow what her 300 pound Kentucky lesbian group eats she might slim down. Maybe that should be the new 100 day challenge.
TFW a cackle of 300-pound women are described as “thinner.”

pecansandies

6 bacons
kiwifarms.net
I'm not tryin to be a gatekeeping dick and I'm far from anything remotely resembling an OG member here but mostly all you newbies have done since you got here is say shit we been knew. Not that there's a whole lot new to be said but you all give me "only sassy on the internet" vibes.

Anyways I can't wait for one of you to drop a chilling new exposé on the possibility that our gorl might be fat

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
I'm not tryin to be a gatekeeping dick and I'm far from anything remotely resembling an OG member here but mostly all you newbies have done since you got here is say shit we been knew. Not that there's a whole lot new to be said but you all give me "only sassy on the internet" vibes.

Anyways I can't wait for one of you to drop a chilling new exposé on the possibility that our gorl might be fat
How do we know they aren't sock puppets of the Hamber trying to infiltrate? She might think we have the magic for weight loss and we know she's desperate. She's literally dying after all.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino