Speculation: Amberlynn Reid's 100 day challenge -

Skinny Legend

kiwifarms.net
Y‘all right. She gave up or like is changing her plans aka she’s trying calorie counting per week which would allow her 9,100 calories (per week) which lets be honest she’s going to eat on the first day, then complain that it’s not sustainable and she has to eat to survive.

Reactions: Verbatim Goalz Gorl

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
I'm not tryin to be a gatekeeping dick and I'm far from anything remotely resembling an OG member here but mostly all you newbies have done since you got here is say shit we been knew. Not that there's a whole lot new to be said but you all give me "only sassy on the internet" vibes.

Anyways I can't wait for one of you to drop a chilling new exposé on the possibility that our gorl might be fat
It's kind of impossible to say something new about our gorl when all she does is go in circles. We all know she's 600elbees (except her) and gaining, we all know every dieting "challenge" is gonna end in irrationally justified binges...what I wanna know is, when's her next false rape allegation video, or a fifteen minute vlog of her full-on sobbing because of her like/dislike ratio on YT? I'm sick of torrid hauls and "oops, i binged again but it's not my fault." This cow is as stale as her family sized hot cheeto bag (sorry, I wanted to be clever there but we also know she sucks down any bag of chips the second she opens it).

Skinny Legend

kiwifarms.net
And she’s back to binging aka mukbangs aka moaning while stuffing food into her comparatively small mouth. She’s turning more and more into Chantal with her little dead laughs btw

Skinny Legend

kiwifarms.net
It's kind of impossible to say something new about our gorl when all she does is go in circles. We all know she's 600elbees (except her) and gaining, we all know every dieting "challenge" is gonna end in irrationally justified binges...what I wanna know is, when's her next false rape allegation video, or a fifteen minute vlog of her full-on sobbing because of her like/dislike ratio on YT?
Well, I’d say soon. We’re already at mukbangs and we’ve passed the „change of plans“ and „haul“ already. I’d say the next video or the one after that is going to be the „crying because I’m bedbound“ video

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino