Speedrun Event General - AGDQ Up! - Exceptional people play games really fast

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Intelligent Calcium

kiwifarms.net
the French speed running event where they had random people come up and play a Super Mario Sunshine (that's the one where you collect the stars, yeah? Also I seemed to have lost the link to the video so if people could send me it I'd appreciate it, thanks
Not sure if it's the event you're talking about, but ESA did some crowd relays.
This one is my favourite because most of the people didn't even practice (they just wanted free pizza):

• Winner
Reactions: spiritofamermaid

spiritofamermaid

#savebensolo #fucksw9 #bendemption #reylo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if it's the event you're talking about, but ESA did some crowd relays.
This one is my favourite because most of the people didn't even practice (they just wanted free pizza):
Yes, thank you so much! I was especially referring to the latter, it was so much fun to watch.

whatever I feel like

Flu Friendly Furby
kiwifarms.net
It's ORB, a shitty meme which I believe started at SGDQ 2018 or AGDQ 2019 because of Celeste.
Orb has been part of Mario running since Twitch was a thing, at least. It was, I think, AGDQ 2019 that turned it from the thing you said once a run in SMW to the thing you said everyday for everything. Nothing to do with Celeste.

Best Dio Dindu Nuffin

I FUCKING HATE FAIRIES
kiwifarms.net
Orb has been part of Mario running since Twitch was a thing, at least. It was, I think, AGDQ 2019 that turned it from the thing you said once a run in SMW to the thing you said everyday for everything. Nothing to do with Celeste.
You're right, I forgot about the SMW orb. But, if I remember correctly, the Celeste run during AGDQ 2019 is where the "yelling ORB constantly like an idiot" started.

A shitty ass clover

Because why the fuck not?
kiwifarms.net
Relevant comment string in the FF8 thread on r/speedruns.

Aside from being a confirmed, vile anti-feminists, people are also calling him a literal nazi for supporting the Spanish political party Vox. I know nothing about Spanish politics so I can't really comment on that. Euro politics aside, surely a heartfelt apology from the management and a ban for the vile Spaniard are just over the horizon.
SJW Spaniards shit on vox because they think they are "Spanish Alt-right" or some sort of shit. i can guarantee that mike HAS NO FUCKING CLUE what is going on and they banned him arbitrality based on they some ppl said about him, baiscally what they have done for the past gdq bans.

• Agree
Reactions: Sir Wesley Tailpipe

Smaug's Smokey Hole

kiwifarms.net
SJW Spaniards shit on vox because they think they are "Spanish Alt-right" or some sort of shit. i can guarantee that mike HAS NO FUCKING CLUE what is going on and they banned him arbitrality based on they some ppl said about him, baiscally what they have done for the past gdq bans.
They banned him because he broke the rules. The new rules they can't disclose to him or anyone else, the runners just can't be allowed to know what they are forbidden from doing or what mistakes they made. It's not arbitrary as much as it is malicious. Arbitrary bannings for stupid reasons would actually be fairer because at least the reasons are disclosed.

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly I'm just surprised they still bother with that event. Last I saw it barely pulled viewers and is hated by troons for having too many actual women.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: ProfDongs

Smaug's Smokey Hole

kiwifarms.net
What is 0.001% of the population yet 50% of... The picture perfectly represents troons ideas of equality and representation.
Is the guy on the far left supposed to be a woman or is it Mike Uyama in pleated shorts? The guy in the middle should have been the visual reference for Pennywise, good lord he is creepy.

Tags
kike uyama