Speedrunning Thread (Take 2) - GOTTA GO FAST

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

brutal poodle

kiwifarms.net
All it would take is some people on social media to claim "honk" is a reference to the "alt-right clown world meme" and that would put a stop to it.
“Honk” is short for honkey which is a racial term used against white people. RACIST!!!

... Oh wait. You can’t be racist against white people. Keep it up, honkies! :)

The 8 of Spades

Don't Fail To Ask Me What ꋖꁝꊿꈜꑀ ꒦ꊿ꒐ꏳꑀꈜ Are Saying.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Best Dio Dindu Nuffin

I FUCKING HATE FAIRIES
kiwifarms.net
I couldn't stand to listen to that sperg for more than a minute before I had to shut it off.
Don't bother watching the rest. It's just degenerates sharing lolis on Twitter and Discord. Seriously, how is any of this surprising? We're talking about speedrunners here. I think it's insulting to equate this to a real pedophile network with real life CP.

Reactions: Wright

Some Random Soul

Ain't it random tho?
kiwifarms.net
Don't bother watching the rest. It's just degenerates sharing lolis on Twitter and Discord. Seriously, how is any of this surprising? We're talking about speedrunners here. I think it's insulting to equate this to a real pedophile network with real life CP.
Guess I'm glad I said "apparently."

Even if it's not a pedo network, it's still degenerate and cringeworthy as you said. Gonna edit my original post.

Ravelord

How quickly the tide turns
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
2. If I recall, Proto was involved with a bunch of dudes in wigs in a group that I want to say was called "Girls on Fire" or some really dumb fucking shit, and true to Proto's narcissistic nature, started some real shit with other mentally ill fetishists over who was the most girly girl out of everyone in the group and a lot of tone policing. Proto ended up leaving the group claiming to have left on good terms, until someone from that group pointed out how toxic Proto is. Pretty much a catalyst to why GDQ pretty much ghosted his ass for bringing so much unneccessary and insane drama, and everyone having to do a lot of damage control because his fuck ups. Oh, and let's not forget the fact that the long purple haired faggot flashed his jim jams on the camera to more than 120k viewers.
I don't think Girls On Fire has a lot of trans people I think (at least currently). But I'm basing it on the GoF group of twitch. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.