Sperg about comic books here -

Cardenio

Bizarro
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Should I read Watchmen again? In 2008 I read it as a young college student and it blew my mind, the utter cleverness of the story, the seedy atmosphere of it all, the fantastic intersitials which were as fun to read as the actual comic panels.

Problem is now a whole decade passed, and I fear that what I once revered as one of the greatest works will now feel cringey to me. Even way back I remember some lines of dialogue coming off as wooden?

Maybe I should just leave it in nostalgia? Also fuck Damon Lindelof for trying to make another adaptation.

Marco Fucko

Welcome to the fruit fields.
kiwifarms.net
Wanted is a work of high art and something that speaks to me on a deep, personal level. I also enjoyed the movie and game even though they basically did something completely different.

• Disagree
Reactions: Smaug's Smokey Hole

TungstenCarbide

kiwifarms.net
Should I read Watchmen again? In 2008 I read it as a young college student and it blew my mind, the utter cleverness of the story, the seedy atmosphere of it all, the fantastic intersitials which were as fun to read as the actual comic panels.

Problem is now a whole decade passed, and I fear that what I once revered as one of the greatest works will now feel cringey to me. Even way back I remember some lines of dialogue coming off as wooden?

Maybe I should just leave it in nostalgia? Also fuck Damon Lindelof for trying to make another adaptation.
I reread it recently and IMHO it still holds up well. Maybe the page style didn't age well, but after a few pages you don't even notice it, since it's perfectly functional to the narration.
I recently bought the first volume of "The Castle in the Stars" by Alex Alice, and...holy shit.

Excellent art and excellent story.

CheezzyMach

Hulkamania Brother!
kiwifarms.net
The Death In UNCANNY X-MEN #17 Is a Trans Panic Murder, & It’s Not OK

https://www.comicsbeat.com/uncanny-x-men-17-trans-panic-murder/

By Reed Puc
Uncanny X-Men #16 ended on a cliffhanger that has begun to feel familiar within the pages of Matthew Rosenberg’s run: a woman has died. Today’s body: Rahne Sinclair, codename: Wolfsbane. Original New Mutant, former mutant of Genosha, government agent for X-Factor, investigator for X-Factor, operative for X-Force. Scotswoman. X-man.

Rahne, we’ve seen over and over and over again, knew how to survive. She was trained by Charles Xavier, Magneto, and Logan; she was smart and capable.

And now she’s dead.

Issue #17, which was released May 1, endeavored to show us how. I wish Rahne wasn’t dead, but even moreso, I wish we didn’t have to see how she died.

There’s a lot to say about the mutant metaphor. A great deal of it has already been said. (You can even listen to a live episode of Jay & Miles X-Plain the X-Men about the metaphor, its potential, its limitations.) But I will do my best to be brief and clear here:

There is power in the mutant metaphor. It’s why we’re still reading these comics, nearly 60 years after their creation. There is power in telling stories from the perspective of the outsider.

Mutants, we’re told, could be any one of us. One’s mutation reveals itself at or around puberty. When childhood ends, the weirdness begins. The things that make you unlike your peers reveal themselves to you.

Years of X-comics have drawn parallels between mutants and minority groups – the iconic Days of Future Past shows us a future where mutants are placed into concentration camps; before it was a mutant utopia (briefly – it was bombed to destruction later), Genosha was an apartheid state. That is, in a lot of ways, the beauty of fiction. It can be a tool used to radicalize; used to teach.

But there are limits to fiction. When fiction doesn’t lead to social change. When fiction doesn’t show its metaphorical minority surviving and thriving. When fiction uses a metaphorical minority without ever showing us the real minority it is trying to represent. When fiction seems to think that because its metaphorical minority exists, it can do whatever it likes to the real-life minorities it depicts.

As fan communities grow more visible, one group of X-fans’ reading of the mutant metaphor has grown more culturally known as well.

Queer people, we’re told, could be any one of us. One’s queerness reveals itself at or around puberty. When childhood ends, the weirdness begins. The things that make you unlike your peers reveal themselves to you.

And this is something that – at least since Chris Claremont was writing the series, I’d wager – the X-office has known.

Look at the Legacy Virus. It’s a clear parable for AIDS: it’s a disease that appears suddenly, leaves the X-Men’s scientists scrambling, only effects mutants and moves through blood and DNA.

There’s a reason why Marvel’s first gay characters were X-Men. One of them, actually, was a New Mutant.

I pretty publicly went to bat for Rosenberg’s Uncanny after controversy broke out surrounding the first issue he wrote solo. I’ve enjoyed a good deal of the run, which is exactly why I wasn’t expecting Rosenberg to fail the metaphor so completely today.

Uncanny X-Men #17 opens as the X-Men ready themselves for Rahne’s funeral. Her friends – most of the former New Mutants (Cannonball and Sunspot are absent, doing different things in different books), most importantly, the women of the New Mutants – are shown in their grief.

Rahne has repeatedly been shown to have a subtextual relationship with Dani Moonstar; they are extremely close. Close enough to have a psychic bond that stretches out between them, regardless of how far apart they are. In fact, it’s Dani who tells us Rahne has died, collapsing in pain at the end of issue #16.

Dani’s eulogy is beautiful, yes – but not even in death can Dani express her love in that one, beautiful, simple word: love. Not even as they bury Rahne.

The other New Mutants present include: Ilyana Rasputin, who has had a long and complicated subtextual relationship with another member of the X-Men, Kitty Pryde (in fact, when one version of Ilyana “died,” the physical manifestation of her soul – her soulsword – reverted to Kitty for ownership; Kitty abandoned her wedding after a conversation with Ilyana), and Xi’an Coy Manh, the out lesbian on the team, who calls Rahne her sister.

But that is the B-plot to the issue. The issue’s A-plot follows Logan as he takes the X-Men’s current prisoner, the psychic ninja Kwannon, to find Rahne’s killers. Through Kwannon’s psychic abilities, we see Rahne’s murder in full.

She is murdered because she does not accept advances made by a group of boys. When they continue to harass her, she grows upset and begins to transition into her wolf form.

The boys find themselves disgusted with her and disgusted by their attraction to her.

Rosenberg’s dialogue uses the same terms that men like this use in real life. Rahne is called a trap. She is accused of trying to trick “normal guys.” As if she is deviant. As if she is wrong for existing. As if it is wrong for a straight man to be attracted to her.

Rahne, who has fought bigots, monsters, super villains, Gods, and even her fellow X-Men on occasion, does not fight back. She apologizes.

This a trans panic murder. Explicitly.

And once he has seen this, Logan makes Rahne’s murderers say her name. That’s what he says: “Say her name.” #SayHerName is a response to the murders of Black women by police. These men are not cops; Rahne is not Black. This mixing and matching of culturally-relevant terms makes a needless death feel performative; it turns real violence that Black and/or transgender women face into nothing, into something a Disney-owned book is doing just to say see, we’re #Woke™!

After making them say Rahne’s name, Logan kills her killers, telling them that he is going to show them what he really is.

That’s been the only solace I’ve found with the issue. That Rosenberg seems to be engaging with a sort of backdoor way of acknowledging the popular fan theory that Logan is transmasculine (he’s short, hairy, has a female clone – c’mon, it’s right there, y’all). But –

It’s not worth it. Not only does this tie Logan’s trans masculinity to violence, but as a trans masculine person? I’m furious at the idea that acknowledgment of our existence requires violence done to our sisters.

There is no out transgender X-Man.

There is Darkveil/Shade, a drag queen, but doing drag does not make someone trans. The only thing that makes someone trans is explicit self-identification as a trans person.

I’m furious. I’m furious this comic exists; I’m furious that even after everything that happened with Uncanny #11, it seems that Marvel still can’t even be bothered to put a content warning on the title page.

Our lives – the lives of my sisters and siblings – mean more than a death that ultimately exists to have Cyclops and Wolverine fight about whether killing is right or wrong again. The comfort and literal safety of trans readers matters more: we weren’t warned. There was no lengthy Twitter thread from Matthew Rosenberg this morning explaining that there was going to be upsetting subject matter in the issue, and that it was OK because he had experiences with it.

Because we are the only people who should tell these stories. Marvel, a company that can’t even bring itself to acknowledge trans people on panel except to shame us or kill us in metaphor, doesn’t have the right.

If you are trans and need to talk, call Trans Lifeline for help at (877) 565-8860. Canadian readers can call (877) 330-6366. Trans Lifeline’s peer support hotline is run by and for trans people. They are available 7 a.m.—1 a.m. PST / 9 a.m.—3 a.m. CST / 10 a.m.—4 a.m. EST. Volunteers may be available during off hours.

in the latest issue of Uncanny X-Men, Wolfsbane was killed by three bro-types in the park because she wouldn't let them walk her home. It didn't make any sense because she's got werewolf powers and this was just three normal guys but it certainly wasn't some travesty.
...These mental cases really do have to make everything about themselves don't they?

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
kiwifarms.net

You can easily find the recent Watchmen release on the Internet or in your LCS. It also has some extras in it.
...These mental cases really do have to make everything about themselves don't they?
When you have no personality and no skill, what else can you do? Honestly, I'd kill them regardless if they were trans or not. Equal rights mean equal fights, and that equals death. Also, let's be honest, that character is going to come back anyways because comic characters rarely ever stay dead.

Reactions: TchPiKinmup

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

I thought it held up well and I'd read a lot of dead white guys in between reading it the first time and the most recent. I don't think you'll think it's cringe.

Stab You in the Back

kiwifarms.net
Also, let's be honest, that character is going to come back anyways because comic characters rarely ever stay dead.
And when they do, it'll be because Wolfsbane is such a low tier character that they forgot she was supposed to be dead (like all the mutants who died from the Legacy virus that just showed up a few years later like nothing happened).

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
kiwifarms.net
I reread it recently and IMHO it still holds up well. Maybe the page style didn't age well, but after a few pages you don't even notice it, since it's perfectly functional to the narration.
I recently bought the first volume of "The Castle in the Stars" by Alex Alice, and...holy shit.

Excellent art and excellent story.
It's nice seeing comics from the other side of the pond. Any other eurocomics that you recommend?
And when they do, it'll be because Wolfsbane is such a low tier character that they forgot she was supposed to be dead (like all the mutants who died from the Legacy virus that just showed up a few years later like nothing happened).
And that's a hole in the plot and continuity.

TungstenCarbide

kiwifarms.net
It's nice seeing comics from the other side of the pond. Any other eurocomics that you recommend?
OK, let's see...
"The Forbidden Harbour" by Stefano Turconi and Teresa Radice. it has an English edition by Europe Comics. The story is about a young victim of a shipwreck who is saved by the captain of an English vessel. The boy doesn't remember anything but his name, and he will travel to find the truth about what happened to him. The authors decided to use this style to illustrate the book:

If/when they'll decide to ink and color it I'll probably die.

Les Maîtres de l'orge (The Masters of Barley) by Jean Van Hamme e Francis Vallès. The story of a Belgian family of beer crafters, the Steenforts. It sounds boring, but it spans from the 1800 to the 20th century, and a lot of shit goes down: cheating, iligitimate sons who crave the family's fortune, two world wars, feuds between beer producers with people killed in creative ways. Nazis drown in beer (literally). I have no idea if it has an English edition.

The Nikopol Trilogy by Enki Bilal. The story takes place in year 2023, in Paris, where the Egyptian pantheon, who suddenly arrived on a pyramid-shaped spaceship brings chaos to the city. The god Horus, eager to get revenge on his peers, possesses the body of Alcide Nikopol, a former soldier who by chance was freed from a cryogenic prison. Both the art and the story are very bizarre, but I liked it a lot.

Le Troisième Testament (The 13th Testament) by Alex Alice and Xavier Dorison. The story takes place in France, during the Middle Ages, where an Inquisitor and his student try to retrieve a mysterious book that people are willing to kill for. I don't think it has been translated into English.

These are the ones that came to mind first.

Reactions: cassette man

TchPiKinmup

kiwifarms.net

I've read Watchmen more than any other single comic story (maybe the original Secret Wars) and it has always held up for me, no matter my age or where I am in my life. Alan Moore is really a wizard with words and story construction, that can't be diminished with time. Most of his work is rather timeless, even when a lot of it is in response to Thatcher-era politics. I frequently give Watchmen and All-Star Superman collections as gifts, even though I'll always be a proper Marvel Zombie.

The wooden dialog, I feel, is a further trapping of the genres and rhythms that Moore is infusing into the story. Unlike hacks like Kevin Smith (as an adult, I realize none of his work ever raised beyond that of a high school sophomore) or Brian Bendis (who is a television writer, plain and simple), Moore realizes that the dialog should be in service of the story, not just a lame attempt to be current or "cool." And these characters are those that have put themselves above and beyond us normal folks, their actions and words often reflect the disconnect between superheroes and actual people.

The biggest problem with re-reading Watchmen (and the Dark Knight Returns) is with how successful the book is/was. The book's influence was felt throughout comics in the era and today. The movie got Watchmen out into the cultural zeitgeist, but the themes and nuance were completely stripped away. The handling of the movie is actually a good reflection upon the book's influence on comics and larger pop culture. How could Rorschach possibly seem fresh or dangerous when every kewl badass from early Image and then contemporary Marvel & DC books sounded exactly as grim and gritty? The sex scene was a joke in the film, a lifeless bit of softcore pap with blindingly obvious music, but in the book was a release of narrative tension and the culmination of multiple complex threads.

View attachment 753051
tldr: Watchmen rules, always will. and fuck Zack Snyder.

KingofNothing

Arise, Sir Leg of Lamb
kiwifarms.net
Normally I'm not one to shill, but I haven't been this excited for a comic in a while. For those who don't know Earthworm Jim is back in fucking comic form. I don't expect this to get much press though because the comic shill media doesn't like Doug.

Elwood P. Dowd

President of the Maxliam Fan Club.
kiwifarms.net
A comic I'd never even heard of before is getting a TV show. :\

EXCLUSIVE: Syfy has given a series order to Vagrant Queen, a live-action adaptation of the star-spanning Vault Comics series that will be produced by Blue Ice Pictures and by an all-female team of writers and directors featuring Jem Garrard as creator and showrunner.

Lance Samuels, President of Blue Ice Pictures of Toronto, announced the adaptation of the Vault series that was co-created by Eisner- and GLAAD Media Award-nominated writer Magdalene Visaggio (Kim & Kim) and artist Jason Smith. Principal photography is slated to get underway in July in Cape Town, South Africa. Vagrant Queen will premiere on Syfy in 2020 as 10-episode, one-hour science fiction adventure series.

Adriyan Rae (Light as a Feather) has been cast in the lead role of Elida, Tim Rozon (Diggstown) as Isaac, and Paul du Toit (Maze Runner) as the menacing Commander Lazaro. The tone of the project is described as a “fun, violent, snarky, space opera,”

The official synopsis from the producers: Vagrant Queen follows Elida from child queen to orphaned outcast, as she scavenges the treacherous corners of the galaxy, always one step ahead of the Republic government out to extinguish her bloodline. When her old friend Isaac shows up claiming her mother Xevelyn is still alive, they head off with their new ally, Amae, to stage a rescue that will take her back into the perilous heart of her former kingdom and up against a deadly foe from her childhood, Commander Lazaro.

2019 Syfy Pilots & Series Orders

Executive producing are Lance Samuels & Daniel Iron (Goalie) as well as F.J. DeSanto & Damian Wassel of Vault Comics. Mika Collins (Deep Six) and Mariko Tamaki (Skim) as on board as writers. Confirmed directors to date: Garrard (Mech X4) and Danishka Esterhazy (Banana Splits).

Rae is filming Season 2 of Hulu’s Light as a Feather and appeared in supporting roles in TV series Atlanta, Brockmire, American Soul and the film Superfly. She is repped by Stride Management, Abrams Artists Agency, Alexander White Agency and Ryan LeVine at Jackoway Austen Tyerman.

Vault, Wassel, and DeSanto are represented by Ava Jamshidi and Lars Theriot of Industry Entertainment and Matthew Sugarman of Weintraub Tobin. Garrard is repped by Michael Kolodny at Kaplan Stahler Agency and Ben C. Silverman from Integral Artists.

I guess sacrificing your weiner for a stink trench turns out to be a solid career move these days?

mags-troon.PNG

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's official:
1558573177320.png

A new report indicates that DC Comics has removed Tom King from their Batman series.

The report comes from Rich Johnston and Bleeding Cool and states that King will exit the series after Batman #85. They also note that King did not make the decision.

King appears to have addressed the rumors on Twitter simply writing, “So many kind notes. You all rock.”

So many kind notes. You all rock.
— Tom King (@TomKingTK) May 22, 2019

Tom King took over Batman with Batman: Rebirth in 2016 following his Vertigo Comics run on Sheriff of Babylon.

King had previously indicated that his Batman run was going to be a 100 issue story and he described it as “documenting and celebrating the love of Batman and Catwoman.” He added, “Whatever happens, whatever anyone says, nothing’s going to spoil that.”

In fact, he had previously revealed his run would be 100 issues back at New York Comic Con in 2017.

“If you look back at my issue 1, I knew I wanted to do 100 issues of this book and I wanted to focus on Bruce and Selina’s relationship as the core of the run.”
However, Catwoman didn’t show up in his Batman run until Batman #9.

More recently, King spoke with The Hollywood Reporter indicating that he planned on changing Batman “for a generation or maybe more. Maybe forever.”

“What we’re going to do for the last 15 issues is something no one’s ever seen for the character. It’s something that’s going to change the character for a generation, or maybe more. Maybe forever.”
If this report is true, DC Comics might have removed King due to flagging sales on their flagship title.

Scott Snyder’s run on the book ended with Batman #52 in May of 2016 and shipped 102,197 copes according to Comichron. King’s Batman #1 would ship 280,360 units in June of 2016. Those sales have come crumbling down.

The most recent issue of Batman, Batman #69 only shipped 88,666 units. It would be the fifth most shipped book, but would be beat by Scott Snyder’s Batman Who Laughs #4, Marvel’s Immortal Hulk #16, and the debut issues of Marvel’s War of Realms and Symbiote Spider-Man.

Not only has King’s Batman flagged in sales, but it has come under increasing criticism with many believing he is writing a radically different than Batman and Bruce Wayne.

In fact, Wes Daugherity at Bleeding Fool recently questioned, “When is the right time to drop Tom King’s Batman series?” The question came after King’s latest Batman #71. But he didn’t stop with questioning whether to drop the series. He stated, “DC Comics is heading [down] an extremely disturbing direction. They destroyed Superman, Batman and Wally West Flash.”

Daugherity is not alone in his criticism.

This week in Comics Are Garbage, Tom King’s Batman violently punches one of his allies in the face for no goddamn reason! Fuck you, DC! pic.twitter.com/nR6FSVEcwz
— Matt Invictus (@Atlanta962) May 15, 2019

At the hands of Tom King, Batman have gone from hero to someone who beats his own child.
Yeah, give me more reasons to dislike King. https://t.co/nHdZUJdNEr
— Spider-Fan (@sapidermun) May 15, 2019

Fans were mixed to the rumor that King is off Batman with many believing DC Comics are throwing away an opportunity while others believe it is a good move.

Best news I’ve heard in a LONG time. Tom King is the worst writer that DC has and he’s ruined Batman, Wally, etc. Thank you @DCComics, I’ll be subscribing again starting at issue 86! https://t.co/DRFrGwSjz8
— The Dork Knight (@CrisisOnC137) May 22, 2019

I haven’t read Tom King’s Batman since like issue 12 (dropped off reading weekly then and haven’t gone back into rebirth since except to read the wedding issue) but it’d be a shame if you let him write it for this long but don’t let him finish his story. He’s so close to the end
— Jeremy Horton (@LittleHooty) May 22, 2019

If DC Comics does end Tom King’s Batman run early it’ll go down as one of the worst decisions in their publishing history. How disrespectful to the creators, and the character currently celebrating his 80th anniversary to do that. And King just did press talking about the next 30
— Richard Newby (@RICHARDLNEWBY) May 22, 2019

WOW! I wonder if this is because he couldn't stand the criticism from fans as Tom King seems like a bit of a snowflake or DC just thought his story was shit.
I wonder if he's still going to 'change Batman forever' now? https://t.co/oDmp145DVk
— Mr. Bat-man 🍁🦇 (@KnightWing19) May 22, 2019

If this news is true about Tom King getting his run on Batman cut early, DC will have pissed away my goodwill that returned after Rebirth. It would be an idiotic decision to ruin this for a critically acclaimed writer, the artists he works with, and the fans. There is absolutely
— Comics Dude (@TheComic_Dude) May 22, 2019

What do you make about this rumor? Do you think King should be able to finish his run on Batman? Or do you think DC Comics should pull the trigger earlier?

Last edited by a moderator:

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's official:
View attachment 768860
A new report indicates that DC Comics has removed Tom King from their Batman series.

The report comes from Rich Johnston and Bleeding Cool and states that King will exit the series after Batman #85. They also note that King did not make the decision.

King appears to have addressed the rumors on Twitter simply writing, “So many kind notes. You all rock.”

Tom King took over Batman with Batman: Rebirth in 2016 following his Vertigo Comics run on Sheriff of Babylon.

King had previously indicated that his Batman run was going to be a 100 issue story and he described it as “documenting and celebrating the love of Batman and Catwoman.” He added, “Whatever happens, whatever anyone says, nothing’s going to spoil that.”

In fact, he had previously revealed his run would be 100 issues back at New York Comic Con in 2017.

More recently, King spoke with The Hollywood Reporter indicating that he planned on changing Batman “for a generation or maybe more. Maybe forever.”

If this report is true, DC Comics might have removed King due to flagging sales on their flagship title.

Scott Snyder’s run on the book ended with Batman #52 in May of 2016 and shipped 102,197 copes according to Comichron. King’s Batman #1 would ship 280,360 units in June of 2016. Those sales have come crumbling down.

The most recent issue of Batman, Batman #69 only shipped 88,666 units. It would be the fifth most shipped book, but would be beat by Scott Snyder’s Batman Who Laughs #4, Marvel’s Immortal Hulk #16, and the debut issues of Marvel’s War of Realms and Symbiote Spider-Man.

Not only has King’s Batman flagged in sales, but it has come under increasing criticism with many believing he is writing a radically different than Batman and Bruce Wayne.

In fact, Wes Daugherity at Bleeding Fool recently questioned, “When is the right time to drop Tom King’s Batman series?” The question came after King’s latest Batman #71. But he didn’t stop with questioning whether to drop the series. He stated, “DC Comics is heading [down] an extremely disturbing direction. They destroyed Superman, Batman and Wally West Flash.”

Fans were mixed to the rumor that King is off Batman with many believing DC Comics are throwing away an opportunity while others believe it is a good move.

What do you make about this rumor? Do you think King should be able to finish his run on Batman? Or do you think DC Comics should pull the trigger earlier?
Isn't Tom King the sadsack that forced his readers to sit through his own psychological issues and do those shitty nine panel per page reaction shots? Because yeah those were pretty bad.

Reactions: Kidhero99

CheezzyMach

Hulkamania Brother!
kiwifarms.net
It's official:
View attachment 768860

Now if only they'd take Bendis and Wilson off Superman and Wonder Woman.

sKr0n

kiwifarms.net
It's official:
View attachment 768860

I love it when writers get to have long lasting runs and I really miss the days when a writer would get at least a 50-100 issues run and really tell a story with thematic arcs/plot threads but King's Batman has been one of the most unenjoyable comics since rebirth and I can't wait to see who takes it over since it can only get better. Hopefully Priest gets the job because that dude has been wanting it for decades and he might actually be a good fit for NuBatman and his Deathstroke is sick.

Last edited:

Detrogen

Real Humdinger
kiwifarms.net
I didn’t particularly hate King’s Batman. He seems to generally be nice to fans so it’s a shame that he, of all people, had to be knocked off a book.

I guess if you’re going to start chopping heads that don’t put out good product, it’s best to start from the top.

• Agree
Reactions: sKr0n

sKr0n

kiwifarms.net
I didn’t particularly hate King’s Batman. He seems to generally be nice to fans so it’s a shame that he, of all people, had to be knocked off a book.

I guess if you’re going to start chopping heads that don’t put out good product, it’s best to start from the top.
There is only so many times you can repeatably piss people off like he did before the higher ups get antsy with your creative "direction". But King is really nice to fans and I do legitimately feel for him even though I hate the run.

Reactions: Detrogen
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino