Spiciest Thing You've Ever Had. -

A

AA 102

kiwifarms.net
Someone I used to be friends with got this 7.1 million scoville concentrate and tricked me into eating a pinkie full of it. Needless to say it was the single worst thing I've ever experienced. If you've ever experienced pain while completely numb it's pretty much like that. For the brief second that I could taste the concentrate it was actually pretty good.

A

AA 102

kiwifarms.net
lol what I had was 3.22x spicier than what you had get rekt

Wally Balljacker

Nothing positively contributional.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As a pronk, my sibling got me some upper-million-scoville sauce from some weird shop in Bumfuck, Wisconsin. Try as I might, I've never been able to find anything nearly that delicious. Everything I find is either all heat/no flavor or 90% vinegar.

vertexwindi

Diddy in space, even though he's not
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My Thai aunt's sambal is spicy as fuck. Even a really small amount spread as evenly as possible is enough to burn my mouth.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Scorpion pepper. Just a ring. There's not much point to it and it's basically like being maced.

The hottest I've had and enjoyed was an uncharacteristically hot habanero from my garden. It was a solid half hour before I was back to normal, but it was a rush.

The fun of shit like this is the cascade of an endorphin rush, but after a certain point, you're just adding extra pain.

Ol' Slag

We can't stop here, this is bat country!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone I used to be friends with got this 7.1 million scoville concentrate and tricked me into eating a pinkie full of it. Needless to say it was the single worst thing I've ever experienced. If you've ever experienced pain while completely numb it's pretty much like that. For the brief second that I could taste the concentrate it was actually pretty good.
As a dumbass kid I bought some around the 4-5 million scoville range. Came with a humongous warning label tied to the bottle.

It was hot as shit. The worst part is the bottle lid got stuck, and like a dumbass I tried to open it with my teeth. Fucker popped open and I got a squirt in the eye. My eye swelled to three times its size and for the next 20 minutes I contemplated carving my eye out.

Edit: I am starting to grow these again. Anyone have any ideas about with peppers are easy to grow and basically idiot proof?

ghostyTrickster

Ultra Back-Seat Mod
kiwifarms.net
A friend of mine took a bite out of a Carolina Reaper as a dare.

He ended up eating Ice Cream for the next hour just to prevent himself from sweating through his clothes.

I myself just ate one of the seeds(I'm kind of a wuss) and it felt like my tongue had been branded like a cow.

GentlemanFaggot

I got in...
kiwifarms.net
A Carolina Reaper and raw essence of the reaper which I drip in cheap beer to make it tasty.
I remember when Dorset Naga was the most spicy pepper. Looks like the times they are a changing.

So that's the most spicy thing I had, unless you count inhaling pepper spray as spicy. That stuff has a kick.

• Feels
Reactions: 1 person

Ol' Slag

We can't stop here, this is bat country!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Habaneros are idiot proof. Just grow them like any other pepper.

If they turn out too hot to eat, pickle them. Then you can use them as ingredients in other things.
Thanks for the tip.

Went to a local garden store. Picked up various pepper seeds in the 10-000 all the way to the 100,000 scoville range. Gonna wait till about March and start growing in large amounts. I dont have the best green thumb, but willing to learn.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Vocaloid Ruby

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Okay, so. When I was like 12 my mom and I were big fans of super hot foods.

In Publix, we were going to stir fry some shrimp in a hot sauce and eat it. We picked up this Paula Dean brand hot sauce and tried it. It is legit the hottest shit I've ever eaten. Literally in tears. It would burn your skin picking up the shrimp. I've never seen it since and I imagine PD got sued for it.

Burned my fucking asshole.

GentlemanFaggot

I got in...
kiwifarms.net
Okay, so. When I was like 12 my mom and I were big fans of super hot foods.

In Publix, we were going to stir fry some shrimp in a hot sauce and eat it. We picked up this Paula Dean brand hot sauce and tried it. It is legit the hottest shit I've ever eaten. Literally in tears. It would burn your skin picking up the shrimp. I've never seen it since and I imagine PD got sued for it.

Burned my fucking asshole.
Should have taken Paula Deen's cooking advice and swallowed a bar of butter to dilute the capsicum.

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As far as spiciest thing goes, I'm pretty much a wimp. The only spiciest thing I had was either eating some Vietnamese noodles with a sriracha sauce used in the broth or some packaged chicken vindaloo. The worst I had was having a bit of a sweat. I honestly would like to try something spicier but I feel I need to build some tolerance unless I really want to rush to the fridge and use ice cream and milk to calm down my tongue.

fire_fly

kiwifarms.net
I'm a little bitch when it comes to spicy food, I'll admit. But I went to this Chinese restaurant with my mom a while back and got the twice-cooked pork, which turned out to be LOADED with chili flakes, and it was actually really good. Even though the chili flakes nearly killed me. My mouth was a little numb and I choked a couple of times but I thoroughly enjoyed the food and would order it again.

GentlemanFaggot

I got in...
kiwifarms.net
Aside from eating a Dorset Naga, which yeah, that shit's hot; the hottest thing I ate was, of all things, a currywurst from a stand in Munich.

They had sauces numbered from 1 to 5 and because I have a high heat tolerance, I was all, "5 please," and the woman asked, "Are you sure? It's very hot," and I'm all, "Please, I can handle it."

I don't know what the fuck kind of secret kraut pepper they put in it but I could only eat one piece before my stomach turned into a volcano. I fucking FELT the burn sliding down my esophagus. I hurt for about two hours after.

Never in a million years did I think I'd get my ass kicked in Germany with spicy food.

NumberingYourState

REAL MEN Fuck Up
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dad's friend grilled some wings with that blue labeled 'Louisiana Fire' or someshit, apparently it wasn't produced in any other quantity than a quarter-gallon. When cold it's virtually nothing, when added to very hot chicken it gets fucking killer. The only thing hotter than that was a Thai Chili, do not underestimate those.