Spiciest Thing You've Ever Had. -

Yukari Yakumo

All work and no play makes life a fucking bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also finally got myself this bad boy. Costed me 175 dollars in Canadian Money.
1628909694951.png
Godspeed, you absolute madman.

NyQuilninja

drink me
kiwifarms.net
I just did this one back to back with last year's version. The stomach stab was worse than the mouth burn. Definitely hot, but I was expecting it to linger a lot longer.
This year the burn was gut wrecking as well
The heat lingers longer though.
I definitely shat fire like a sinner praying to god while on a porcelain confessional.
My significant other asked if I was exercising demons

North America

Girls with guns on LSD
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Went to a local authentic Indian place last year when things were starting to reopen. Ordered some curry-based dish because I thought it was going to be a pushover at the max level of spice they offered.

Wrong. It is a couldn't eat more than two spoonfuls at a time because it was so numbingly painful.

It was mad delicious, though.

Schmeckel

The sun is a wondrous body.
kiwifarms.net
This year the burn was gut wrecking as well
The heat lingers longer though.
I definitely shat fire like a sinner praying to god while on a porcelain confessional.
My significant other asked if I was exercising demons
I still have some frozen reapers, and this fall I'll be making another pepper sauce with them (I'll have to go get a shitty blender and sauce pan from savers/goodwill as throw-aways). The last one I made was much hotter than these two chips, and most definitely turned my ass into the Japanese flag.

This time I'll make sure to wear a hazmat suit during prep. The last time I made it....there were complications that resulted in much crying and pain.

Haram Exercise

one month sober
kiwifarms.net
Several years ago I took a trip to Santa fe new mexico. Amazing food and shops, highly recommend for vacation. Anyways, green Chile is a staple there. Spicy food is everywhere. Generally it isn't crazy spicy, but one dish I had at The Shed restaurant was damn hot. It was green chili pork stew. There was a warning on the menu that they would not refund it if you can't eat it. I took it as a challenge and powered through it. Probably wouldn't order again.

Found some photos online. Nothing special looking but very good food.

Attachments

• 647AC148-BF33-42E8-B754-B56699AD2A5D.png
    647AC148-BF33-42E8-B754-B56699AD2A5D.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 38
  • 4EF67206-2C51-4D04-B282-C5B1E767CA90.png
    4EF67206-2C51-4D04-B282-C5B1E767CA90.png
    6.6 MB · Views: 32

sasazuka

Standing in the school hallway.
kiwifarms.net
A shrimp vindaloo at an Indian restaurant in Long Buckby, Northamptonshire, England.

I probably should've done my research on how spicy a vindaloo was before ordering it based on seeing it on the menu and remembering it was a thing that Dave Lister liked eating on Red Dwarf but it was a couple of years before Wikipedia existed.

NyQuilninja

drink me
kiwifarms.net
I still have some frozen reapers, and this fall I'll be making another pepper sauce with them (I'll have to go get a shitty blender and sauce pan from savers/goodwill as throw-aways). The last one I made was much hotter than these two chips, and most definitely turned my ass into the Japanese flag.

This time I'll make sure to wear a hazmat suit during prep. The last time I made it....there were complications that resulted in much crying and pain.
At lest your using comman sense when handling peppers. My cousin was helping cut up a large harvest of ghost peppers. I wore gloves he didn't. Some time later he took a piss. To the E.R he went

Schmeckel

The sun is a wondrous body.
kiwifarms.net
At lest your using comman sense when handling peppers. My cousin was helping cut up a large harvest of ghost peppers. I wore gloves he didn't. Some time later he took a piss. To the E.R he went
It's all trial and error. Just need to make sure that everyone else is gone while I make said sauce, cause it smells like weapons grade pepper spray for a couple hours whilst reducing stuff. Usually results in a night or two on the couch. Results may vary.

NyQuilninja

drink me
kiwifarms.net
It's all trial and error. Just need to make sure that everyone else is gone while I make said sauce, cause it smells like weapons grade pepper spray for a couple hours whilst reducing stuff. Usually results in a night or two on the couch. Results may vary.
I have to cook the salsas outside because of this. The miasma lingering in the air causes the dog to flee in fear

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Sweeney did nothing wrong.
kiwifarms.net
Went to a local authentic Indian place last year when things were starting to reopen. Ordered some curry-based dish because I thought it was going to be a pushover at the max level of spice they offered.

Wrong. It is a couldn't eat more than two spoonfuls at a time because it was so numbingly painful.

It was mad delicious, though.
I went to an old thai place and figured the spice was tuned after us icebugs like all the other places. If you get chili in your eye you can wash it out with Santa Maria Hot Salsa, that's how weak everything is and I'm not posturing... That place was the real deal.

I was there for lunch with my boss and ordered the shrimp ball soup. It was one of few dishes rated at 3 out of 5 peppers(on their thai scale), and I asked the waitress to bump it up. She looked concerned and told me it was very hot already but I insisted. That soup wrecked me but I knew I had to eat it all. It was hard to tell if I was eating spoonfuls of still boiling broth or if it was just that spicy. It was a big bowl, great value for the money it cost. Lunch break is not infinite so there was also a time limit. The combination of the large amount of soup and the 20 minutes I had to consume it was what made this the spiciest thing I've ever eaten.

Bonus footage of a rogue negro in Stockholm stealing the worlds spiciest hotdog.

Mullti Port RDRAM

I know it won't last the season in a bulbform
kiwifarms.net
Prince's Hot Chicken in Nashville. I ordered hot thinking it wouldn't be that hot. I got about a 1/3rd into the fried thigh and my body retched. I puked up most of the bird and what did digest caused indigestion and butthurt for two days after. No amount of milk could stop the burning in my mouth. From what I have heard, Prince's is incredibly inconsistent, I may have gotten someone else's extra hot or whatever.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So this week I decided to kill my stomach with reaper flavored jerky from a brand whose habanero flavored one was pretty damn hot by my standards. I was lucky and unlucky in that regard. On the one hand, the reaper was dampened by other flavors, so I'd probably only rate it at about 50% to double the habanero in terms of intensity, since it burned hard but not unbearable. On the other hand?

It kept burning as you swallowed; I could feel the burning all the way down, and I was pretty much wrecked that day.

Cuckoman

kiwifarms.net
This one. I have it regularly with my meals. Only a few drops is enough.
It is very hot but I like it. 2.25M SHU is very hot but not too hot.

They have one even stronger that is >10M SHU but I think that would be too hot for me.