Spiciest Thing You've Ever Had. -

Schmeckel

Praise 'til you're hollow
kiwifarms.net
Anybody ever try the Pacqui brand ghost peppers chips?
Yes. They are pretty tasty, and if you shovel a bunch of them down one right after the other, it can give you a decent kick in the tongue. Paqui's other flavors are pretty good, too. I wish I would have been able to get in on the One Chip Challenge.

• Agree
Reactions: Pocket Dragoon

niconiconecro

“see what you did, engineer?”
kiwifarms.net
There’s this burger place that’s in this town I used to live in that had a series of burgers with sauces using habanero, ghost peppers and carolina reapers and if you were able to eat the hottest one you’d get a free shirt and a voucher for 20 free burgers. I managed to eat it and get the prizes, but it burned every time I peed for a couple days.

Death Grip

Tethered to the shore, we are...
kiwifarms.net
There was a stew in the fridge made by a relative the previous day, the aforesaid relative had told me to help myself.
I grabbed a bowl and found a cherry tomato about half way through the stew. Except it wasn't a cherry tomato, it was a scotch bonnet pepper and I was half way through chewing it before I realized.
I did not swallow that, no way was it going through my digestive tract. Left me feeling completely out of sorts for a couple of days. I'm not like super hardcore when it comes to spices but have been known to do dumb things such as Tabasco shots when I was younger but I will never forget my lived experience of that scotch bonnet.

Freddy Freaker

Poz my freak hole daddy
kiwifarms.net
One of my friends once got pure capsacin and we'd put a few drops on a cracker and see who'd last the longest without water. There were 5 of us. 3 had gone and the best time was 6 seconds. That shit had me sweating almost instantly. I was all red, face was stinging, was breathing weird. Somehow I held out 13 seconds and the last guy managed 8. I expected to be shitting my brains out the next morning but somehow I was fine.

• Feels
Reactions: Pocket Dragoon

PsychoNerd054

Green people are so sexy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There was this one sauce a cousin of mine had made with some kind of super hot peppers. It was spicy AF and burnt my asshole hours later. I think it took about 45 minutes to recover from that.

Jeffrey Epstein

kiwifarms.net
Okay you will call me a complete sperg for this, but one time I swallowed WHOLE ball of wasabi. You know the glob of wasabi that you get with sushi and take a little swipe off of to put on your sushi? I took, with my hand, a ball, bigger than the diameter of a quarter, and put it in my mouth and swallowed it. It felt like a meteor was burning through my stomach, or the acid from the 1st Alien movie eating through the levels of the ship. I did not throw up, however, so I don't know if I'm a pussy or not.

chaosrevolutions

You will see the tears of time
kiwifarms.net
5_76a44afb-6395-4e59-9bf6-c1742a3422d4_1600x.jpg

Sam Yangs 2X Spicy Korean Noodles.

I was an idiot and decided to double the noodles and sauce. Never Again.

for anyone interested in trying this, the heat will get you when you stop eating. the sauce is slightly sweet and has a good asian spicy kick to it. however don't let it touch your mouth or chin unless you like blisters. your mouth will feel like an oven preheating as the burning sensation sits in the middle of your chest. The Noodles are probably the best I've ever had when it comes to instant noodles. I can never go back to the cheap maruchan.

Capsaicin Addict

Dancing on the ashes of history.
kiwifarms.net
Okay you will call me a complete sperg for this, but one time I swallowed WHOLE ball of wasabi. You know the glob of wasabi that you get with sushi and take a little swipe off of to put on your sushi? I took, with my hand, a ball, bigger than the diameter of a quarter, and put it in my mouth and swallowed it. It felt like a meteor was burning through my stomach, or the acid from the 1st Alien movie eating through the levels of the ship. I did not throw up, however, so I don't know if I'm a pussy or not.
The first time I ever had wasabi, it didn't really hurt initially... then I felt the heat start in my stomach and rise all the way to my hair. A friend of mine was staring at me, and told me later 'I could see the color rising up from your neck, to your chin, upwards across your face all the way up. I was afraid the top of your head was going to pop off like a Pez dispenser'.

My sinuses also snapped wide open (a common reaction to mustards), and I swear I could smell the perfume of the girl across the restaurant. She may have been ovulating as well, I'm not sure.

Wasabi is a hell of a condiment. :)

Jeffrey Epstein

kiwifarms.net
The first time I ever had wasabi, it didn't really hurt initially... then I felt the heat start in my stomach and rise all the way to my hair. A friend of mine was staring at me, and told me later 'I could see the color rising up from your neck, to your chin, upwards across your face all the way up. I was afraid the top of your head was going to pop off like a Pez dispenser'.

My sinuses also snapped wide open (a common reaction to mustards), and I swear I could smell the perfume of the girl across the restaurant. She may have been ovulating as well, I'm not sure.

Wasabi is a hell of a condiment. :)
Hey capsaicin addict, you must be pretty healthy, eating all of that spice and peppers, etc, right? I have bought capsules of cayenne pepper and they liven the stomach and myself, as well as being great for immune support. What all do you partake in? :biggrin: