Spiciest Thing You've Ever Had. -

Buster O'Keefe

Enjoys offal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tesco were selling Komodo Dragon chillis a year or two ago. I bought a little bag of three, and cooked them in tomato based dishes over a week or so. The first two were duds. The third burned my digestive tract from lips to the lips you never kiss with.

Pocket Dragoon

For one-tenth a soul, or a sexual favor.
kiwifarms.net
I used to grow peppers; Thai, Tabasco, Black Pearl, cayenne, and several accidental hybrids.

The hottest (and most beautiful plant) turned out to be a Datil/Scotch Bonnet; the peppers took forever to ripen, looked like fucking long yellow (and red!) bumpy dragon tongues, and while they didn't have quite the insane heat of ghost peppers, the burn lasted as long as a jolokia.

But they absolutely had the best flavor for my mango chutney & peach salsas, along with going well with shrimp or crawdad gumbo.

The first time I ever had wasabi, it didn't really hurt initially... then I felt the heat start in my stomach and rise all the way to my hair. A friend of mine was staring at me, and told me later 'I could see the color rising up from your neck, to your chin, upwards across your face all the way up. I was afraid the top of your head was going to pop off like a Pez dispenser'.

My sinuses also snapped wide open (a common reaction to mustards), and I swear I could smell the perfume of the girl across the restaurant. She may have been ovulating as well, I'm not sure.

Wasabi is a hell of a condiment. :)
Real wasabi..... oh hell yes. I made the intense mistake of slathering far too much on my first bite of sashimi at a high-class joint, after being used to the imitation stuff used everywhere else.

The closest experience I can equate it to, is getting dosed with CS gas during promask training; if anything, CS was mild in comparison, because I didn't eat it. And that's something, because my homemade horseradish has the same effect on the household as CS, yet it doesn't faze me.

A pinch of fresh grated horseradish is my go-to when I'm really having sinuses congestion from a cold or allergies.

Capsaicin Addict

Dancing on the ashes of history.
kiwifarms.net
Hey capsaicin addict, you must be pretty healthy, eating all of that spice and peppers, etc, right? I have bought capsules of cayenne pepper and they liven the stomach and myself, as well as being great for immune support. What all do you partake in? :biggrin:
Sauces, typically. I'll add something from a bottle to a meal to liven it up.

I don't go in for the sheer masochism stuff though. It's one thing to put some midrange sauce on tendies to give them more flavor, it's another to anoint your food with nuclear hellfire hot sauce and then suffer as you eat.

After I started watching First We Feast's Hot Ones series, I checked out the Heatonist store. Some of their selections are flavorful without irradiating your tongue. I've tried a few and so far, no bad choices. Well, except for a superhot one that I had to give to a coworker, but that one's on me.

DatBepisTho

Cryptid Farmer
kiwifarms.net
Habanero+Ghost pepper salsa with black beans and roasted corn, tasted great but the heat over shadowed the taste and was more painful than any spicy Indian food I've ever had.
Kinda a wimp at cayenne level, but I like being able to taste things.

Tl;dr-I tap out around 50,000 and need a glass of m.ilk.

Last edited:

Jeffrey Epstein

kiwifarms.net
Also, for anyone needing something to counter heat effects from spicy food, condiments, or tendies, other than yogurt or regular milk, look no further than goat milk. Goat milk is great because it can be a more digestible milk in general, but also because it has chunks of milk fat inside of it depending on which brand you get (Summer Hill Goat Dairy)(don't worry, it all still tastes like milk, just very delicious whole milk with GOOD fats for your brain)(I don't buy canned). Coconut milk would also be pretty good; thick, with MCT's, etc.

ghostyTrickster

Ultra Back-Seat Mod
kiwifarms.net
Recently I found a hot sauce store in my state while visiting family, they had Mad Dog 357 with 6 Million SHU.
Holy shit I only had a few drops and I get it all the way through.
Also, for anyone needing something to counter heat effects from spicy food, condiments, or tendies, other than yogurt or regular tard cum, look no further than goat tard cum. Goat tard cum is great because it can be a more digestible tard cum in general, but also because it has chunks of tard cum fat inside of it depending on which brand you get (Summer Hill Goat Dairy)(don't worry, it all still tastes like tard cum, just very delicious whole tard cum with GOOD fats for your brain)(I don't buy canned). Coconut tard cum would also be pretty good; thick, with MCT's, etc.
Holy fuck the word filter destroyed your post

BATHMETHAMPHETAMINE

ポニー
kiwifarms.net
I'm in general from so north we don't know spices here and have no tolerance for that shit. So, I went to this Asia Market once and bought some Korean ramen noodles in fancy cute package with chicken and cheese and everything (it mentioned it's spicy but I thought its spicy in same way than creamy shrimp noodles are spicy, little bit burning but nothing too bad) and it had this nice delicious red color in the soup and noodles and god damn. I didn't manage to go far because it was making me physically sick eating it (absolute agony in my mouth, sweating like a pig, feeling a bit light headed, heart beating fast) and I think I almost shat my pants about half hour later (might have been even faster since I didn't watch the clock while trying to make burning stop with milk and prostokvasha), the thing still burning my asshole making its way out. Thank god I ate it home instead at some party only to be known as the guy who shit his pants front of everyone after eating some fucking noodles.

Like fuck, that shit better stay in cultures where spices are a thing, we are good with potatoes and milk. I love myself some spice with wings but fuck man that kind of shit should come with some clear warning instead of picture with cute Korean cartoon chickens to fool you buy it.

Aberforth

Straight A student in special ed.
kiwifarms.net
Korean fire noodles. Probably could handle them now. Couldn't at the time despite being fine with habanero flavored chips.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Corn Sake

ObeseScreamingBlackMan

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 885977

Sam Yangs 2X Spicy Korean Noodles.

I was an idiot and decided to double the noodles and sauce. Never Again.

for anyone interested in trying this, the heat will get you when you stop eating. the sauce is slightly sweet and has a good asian spicy kick to it. however don't let it touch your mouth or chin unless you like blisters. your mouth will feel like an oven preheating as the burning sensation sits in the middle of your chest. The Noodles are probably the best I've ever had when it comes to instant noodles. I can never go back to the cheap maruchan.
I recently got a pack of these. I love them and plan to buy more, but you're right about the heat on these not working until later. I've eaten way hotter things than these noodles, but I've never had anything that makes my gut grumble and complain more after eating it. I'm probably not used to whatever the spice/pepper mix in these is

heathercho

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I recently got a pack of these. I love them and plan to buy more, but you're right about the heat on these not working until later. I've eaten way hotter things than these noodles, but I've never had anything that makes my gut grumble and complain more after eating it. I'm probably not used to whatever the spice/pepper mix in these is
The spice mix is simplistic, it's likely the chemical crap in them that makes your digestive system uncomfortable. A lot of people seem to get a lot of inflammation from it, I've found.

Not a fake name

kiwifarms.net
I made ghost pepper vodka once, I rehydrated a bunch of peppers in a 750ml of cheap vodka. One of the worst and best ideas of my life.
It would absolutely destroy your throat and sinuses, and cause almost instant heartburn.
The best part was handing out shots of it at a party.

Reactions: Corn Sake

A borscht-on

Population: BEEZERS!
kiwifarms.net
Some vegetable jalfrezi at a nearby Indian restaurant. They asked how spicy I wanted it, and because I have a high tolerance for heat--and snootily describe the sad efforts at spicy food in North America as "white boy hot"--I told them to let 'er rip and give me the hottest.

I met my goddamn match that night. I have absolutely no idea what they put in there, but I was gasping, sweating, sniffling, and swearing after each bite, every millimetre of my mouth-hole screaming for mercy. It was totally delicious, and I pushed through, but each forkful of this dish was like chomping down on fire ants.

Ol' Slag

We can't stop here, this is bat country!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I recently ate some Ethiopian food for the first time.

The food was flavored wonderfully and had a decent spice level. I eat hot sauces on sandwiches all the time so the kick wasn't too bad.

What was REALLY bad is the next day when me and the porcelain God got well acquainted with one another.

It was one of those shits where you have to take off all your clothes and just pray that it ends eventually.

Capsaicin Addict

Dancing on the ashes of history.
kiwifarms.net
I recently ate some Ethiopian food for the first time.

The food was flavored wonderfully and had a decent spice level. I eat hot sauces on sandwiches all the time so the kick wasn't too bad.

What was REALLY bad is the next day when me and the porcelain God got well acquainted with one another.

It was one of those shits where you have to take off all your clothes and just pray that it ends eventually.
African food in general often incorporates heavy use of peppers to improve low-quality foodstuffs, particularly bushmeat. When the smarter ones get over here, they never fall out of the habit, so they're perfectly happy to season some chicken or beef the same way they'd season monkey asses back in the old country.