Spiciest Thing You've Ever Had. -

Afinepickle

An actual pickle
kiwifarms.net
Hottest thing I ever ate were these hot wings at a bar I used to frequent. They were made with a combination of ghost chili puree and habanero extract. I took exactly one bite on a dare before I was crying like a little bitch.

• Feels
Reactions: Corn Sake

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
There was a Thai place I used to frequent, I've since moved away. I was ordering take out and so I just wanted Thai fried rice and I requested Thai spicy as I had many times before. HOLY SHIT. They took that to a level I never imagined. I couldn't even taste it at that point of spice, but I was determined to eat it. The first few bites were really good, but eventually the tears and numb tongue and screaming pain somehow diminished the experience.

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net
I once tried to prove my masculinity to my friends when ordering vindaloo at an Indian restaurant. When they asked me for a heat level on a scale from 1-5, I asked for a 6. They fucking delivered on that front. It actually was pretty comical, I was munching away at it trying to hide my increasing discomfort at how insanely hot the food was, my friends told me my face turned bright red after a couple of bites and I was sweating pretty heavily, but my masculinity decreed I plow through that dish. My stomach hated me for that.

Qajinima022

Sweets Lover
kiwifarms.net
Hot sauce flavored chips I've once eaten. When I took a bite, my eats started watering for how hot they are. And keep in mind, I love spicy stuff. But it was worth eating those chips with milk.

I Love Beef

Bell peppers and bee- HEY WAIT A SEC WHERE'S THE B
kiwifarms.net
This is probably nothing to most, but the hottest level of wings at Buffalo Wild Wings.

I never knew that you could eat something so hot, you'd have to take a shit immediately after just so it could leave your system.

I have yet to experience Scotch Bonnett, Ghosts, and all of the higher deathdefying ones.

Reactions: XYZpdq

Quoookie

kiwifarms.net
It was actually a meatball foot long sub a dude concocted on his own I know. It had a variety of things but the 3 things that really done me in goodin plum and proper was habernos, jerk sauce(homemade Jamaica style), and some ghost peppers. About a few inches I couldn't feel anything it was like my whole face, body was paralyzed...downed about 2 liters of ice water before I took another bite. I got about 3/4 and I was ready to tap out but I got in full Rambo mood and went with trusty friend Johnnie Walker Black...hit 6 shots and downed the rest of the sub. Everything that was paralyzed suddenly went all nuclear inside me and I thought I was having a heart attack. It wasn't thankfully one but shit my life was flashing before my eyes. I think it took about 2 hrs before I could do, drink, or anything. I know enjoy the spiciest shit but never will I go in there blind like that again without knowing what I'm eating first.

Reactions: I Love Beef