Spirits & Liquor -

Pick your poison

• Total voters

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Does anybody have any recommendations for savoury gin drinks? Was given some wheat gin and it has an interesting though not unpleasant taste that really goes with savoury drink types. Currently drinking it with olives skewed on a rosemary sprig with extra olive juice which is đź‘Ť
First, don't drink gin. What are you, some kind of 19th century white dude sipping gin and tonic while watching your servants whip your slaves? Wow, that sounded bad. But still, why? Gin tastes foul, its effects are horrible, and if a drink tastes so bad that mixing it with a vile concoction like tonic water is the only way to make it potable, consider a better drink.

I suppose a sloe gin fizz is pretty okay compared to gin and tonic, but all other liquors other than gin aren't considered pure poison. You can just drink straight vodka, even the worst kind, as an example.

Titos

Can't stop. Won't stop. Please stop.
kiwifarms.net
First, don't drink gin. What are you, some kind of 19th century white dude sipping gin and tonic while watching your servants whip your slaves? Wow, that sounded bad. But still, why? Gin tastes foul, its effects are horrible, and if a drink tastes so bad that mixing it with a vile concoction like tonic water is the only way to make it potable, consider a better drink.

I suppose a sloe gin fizz is pretty okay compared to gin and tonic, but all other liquors other than gin aren't considered pure poison. You can just drink straight vodka, even the worst kind, as an example.
Gin And Tonic is delicious, do you want malaria or something?

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know why Buffalo Trace has become so hard to find?
I have no idea. I bought a bottle last year because it was scarce to see what the deal was and wasn’t wow-d by it. It wasn’t bad, just not completely amazing.

I bought a bottle of Weller’s Special Reserve because it was in stock. Since it is one of the “only 1 per customer” bottles I wanted to try it.

Tags
None