Sports and Political Betting Sites - Wanna bet on it?

???

International man (?) of mystery
kiwifarms.net

On these sites you can bet on the usual sporting events, as well as unusual fare such as the outcomes of political elections. Doing so requires cryptocurrency and profiles on these sites.

Do you want to profit from the ignorance of those inbred Nazi MAGAt Drumpf-tards? Want to fleece a MSNBC-addicted TDS-afflicted troon of their hard earned SSI benefits? Here's your chance to prove the other side wrong!

Reactions: Liber Pater

CrunkLord420

not a financial adviser
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Preemptive warning against embedding affiliate/referral links on this board. There's legitimacy in talking about gambling sites (especially crypto-accepting ones), but it's a big grey area.

Try to be more contentful, not just spamming links to sites you use. Explain what type of betting you do, personally.

Reactions: FlappyBat and ???

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like how you can bet on pro wrasslin in the UK, and its odds are based on backstage scoopz and stuff.

Érui

kiwifarms.net
I put a bet on the worst possible outcome in political contests. It provides the financial means to get drunk when the world goes to shit. Cameron, Brexit, Trump, Corbyn and Johnson have all been alcohol enablers.

Give Her The D

You have been BAMBOOZLED
kiwifarms.net
My state legalized sports betting last year, and now FanDuel keeps trying to get me in to their platform by sending me promo codes in the mail. If I knew shit about sports, I'd try it.

• Feels
Reactions: Oban Kamz

???

International man (?) of mystery
kiwifarms.net
Preemptive warning against embedding affiliate/referral links on this board. There's legitimacy in talking about gambling sites (especially crypto-accepting ones), but it's a big grey area.

Try to be more contentful, not just spamming links to sites you use. Explain what type of betting you do, personally.
Ok. I put a bit of money on Trump winning the 2016 Presidential election very early on, and I won a nice chunk back. What made it great was taking money from Hillary voters.

I have money on everything I support which seems likely to win. Populist/Nationalist stuff. I missed the chance to bet on Brexit.

I spent a ton of time on reddit, twitter, and facebook during 2015 and 2016 spamming links to the above two sites and going on about how it's free money because Hillary can't lose. That behavior isn't tolerated as well these days but if you're right wing and confident in your beliefs it never hurts to try. Just don't pull that bullshit in mixed company (here) or among your own group.

Tags
None