Springtrapp - Batshit Otherkin Pedophile Sadist and Her Brainwashed Child Bride

Hypodermic Johnny

I fucknut. You fucknut. He/she/we, fucknut.
kiwifarms.net
Poking around on the blog, it's definitely Springles at animalgore. They're down to 12 kins, a shockingly low number by otherkin standards, but that still doesn't mean they're not as batshit as they always have been.

nJ1f8Ax.png

>Japanese/Native American :story:

And going to their orbiters' link page, Child Bride is currently located at hauntings.

But what's this?

pN9fbT9.png

Going to this person's blog (it's file-exe), there's not much out of the ordinary. Same kinshit, got a separate goreblog...but the thing I found most interesting?

mBf6ctP.png

>18

...either Springles is already plotting to trade in CB for a newer, younger model...or we've got another fresh-faced kid (though I use the term very loosely as they claim to be 18...claim, anyway) who has been or is being groomed to join this unhealthy duo. I absolutely would not put it past Spring to try and convince CB to have a poly/open relationship to include this person.

Erica

resident shitlord
kiwifarms.net
Poking around on the blog, it's definitely Springles at animalgore. They're down to 12 kins, a shockingly low number by otherkin standards, but that still doesn't mean they're not as batshit as they always have been.

nJ1f8Ax.png

>Japanese/Native American :story:

And going to their orbiters' link page, Child Bride is currently located at hauntings.

But what's this?

pN9fbT9.png

Going to this person's blog (it's file-exe), there's not much out of the ordinary. Same kinshit, got a separate goreblog...but the thing I found most interesting?

mBf6ctP.png

>18

...either Springles is already plotting to trade in CB for a newer, younger model...or we've got another fresh-faced kid (though I use the term very loosely as they claim to be 18...claim, anyway) who has been or is being groomed to join this unhealthy duo. I absolutely would not put it past Spring to try and convince CB to have a poly/open relationship to include this person.
Actually not true. Their plethora of kind are still around, check out their alter/system pages.

stillscenein2016

kiwifarms.net
Care to elaborate?

For all his bluster (and the trail of people he's fucked over), Lawrence is more of a tragic figure than anything. He does what he does because he lacks both the cognitive and emotional capacity to do anything else.

Freddie is just a raging histrionic who ruins your life because you weren't perfect enough for her. It's hard enough to deal with that when you aren't controlled by extreme untreated BPD.

Dr. Boe Jangles Esq.

Original Prick
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For all his bluster (and the trail of people he's fucked over), Lawrence is more of a tragic figure than anything. He does what he does because he lacks both the cognitive and emotional capacity to do anything else.

Freddie is just a raging histrionic who ruins your life because you weren't perfect enough for her. It's hard enough to deal with that when you aren't controlled by extreme untreated BPD.
I worry you're playing into their hand here. Both seems like nothing more than underdeveloped adult children who make terrible choices. I've never got any sense of legitimate mental impairment from either of them, despite how desperately they want people to believe such.
Also, you don't have to use their made up faggot names here, brah. "Lawrence" is a woman; her name is Ashley, she got the moniker from saw or some other edgelord shit, I think.

stillscenein2016

kiwifarms.net
underdeveloped adult children who make terrible choices

Oh, that's absolutely what most of the people involved in this sick, sad story are. But they all have individual unique reasons for being underdeveloped adult children who make terrible choices, and all things considered BPD is a pretty common reason for being like that.

(I also have semi-good reason for using Lawrence/he to refer to the person otherwise called Ashley/she, because even if he's 100% bullshitting people like CB who are being victimized in this whole thing are more likely to listen to someone telling them they're ruining their lives if the person telling them are meeting their discourse norms with things like pronouns. I don't keep up that pretense with Freddie, because before she went full SJW she saw nothing wrong with ridiculing people who all things considered have a much more legitimate claim to transgenderism than she does, and if she's going to fake it she should know half of how that feels.)

Dr. Boe Jangles Esq.

Original Prick
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, that's absolutely what most of the people involved in this sick, sad story are. But they all have individual unique reasons for being underdeveloped adult children who make terrible choices, and all things considered BPD is a pretty common reason for being like that.

(I also have semi-good reason for using Lawrence/he to refer to the person otherwise called Ashley/she, in that he was severely gender dysphoric when we first met about five years ago and I don't have serious reason to suspect that's changed, and more importantly because even if he's 100% bullshitting people like CB who are being victimized in this whole thing are more likely to listen to someone telling them they're ruining their lives if the person telling them is playing along with things like pronouns. I don't keep up that pretense with Freddie, because before she went full SJW she saw nothing wrong with ridiculing people who all things considered have a much more legitimate claim to transgenderism than she does, and if she's going to fake it she should know half of how that feels.)
Actually BPD, like most personality disorders, is a pretty rare condition, and people claiming to have it should be met with skepticism, particularly in the tumblr sphere. It's a theory, I suppose, but I always got the sense that with both CB and Spergtrapp, the culprit here is just lax parenting. Toss Ashley out on her ass tomorrow and force her to get a job or starve, and you'd be surprised how quickly these little fantasies are abandoned.
Ashley claims to feel a number of things, from dysphoria to depression, usually for attention, and usually after everyone else starts doing it. Call her what you like, but odds are good her tranny shit can be placed alongside her headmates as "goofy shit that isn't real".

stillscenein2016

kiwifarms.net
Actually BPD, like most personality disorders, is a pretty rare condition, and people claiming to have it should be met with skepticism, particularly in the tumblr sphere. It's a theory, I suppose, but I always got the sense that with both CB and Spergtrapp, the culprit here is just lax parenting. Toss Ashley out on her ass tomorrow and force her to get a job or starve, and you'd be surprised how quickly these little fantasies are abandoned.

The lifetime rate (including people who have had it and recovered, and by personality disorder standards BPD is relatively tractable) is 6%. That's in the general population, as opposed to people in mental health treatment settings, and Tumblr is infamously crazier than the general population. I've known a hell of a lot of people with professionally diagnosed BPD in my life, and Lawrence is if anything a whole lot more textbook than most of them.

Dr. Boe Jangles Esq.

Original Prick
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The lifetime rate (including people who have had it and recovered, and by personality disorder standards BPD is relatively tractable) is 6%. That's in the general population, as opposed to people in mental health treatment settings, and Tumblr is infamously crazier than the general population. I've known a hell of a lot of people with professionally diagnosed BPD in my life, and Lawrence is if anything a whole lot more textbook than most of them.
I would say tumblr likes to think of itself as crazier than the general population, while being predominantly filled with bored high schoolers and college freshman who make up shit to make their lives seem interesting.
There's room for both theories, I'm just saying that to my way of thinking, the only thing wrong with Ashley is that she's childish, self-absorbed, and wasn't hit enough as a kid.

Android raptor

50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic
kiwifarms.net
I just want to know if CB has finally managed to escape Ashley yet. As much of a brat as CB is no one deserves to be with someone like Ashley, especially not someone that's just a dumb kid.

Rafael Quintero

presidente del club de niños buenos
kiwifarms.net

KookiesNKreem

There is nothing but Luck inside your bag!
kiwifarms.net
I've been browsing this thread a long time now, and what I see baffles and horrifies me. To think that this is what people will become if they aren't properly parented and educated is awful. This.. thing has clearly neglected help it needs, especially after displaying a fetish for violence and Gore. Absolutely horrendous, and it makes me shudder to think that some people WANT to be around such an abomination. There's no saving this one.