Springtrapp - Batshit Otherkin Pedophile Sadist and Her Brainwashed Child Bride

Android raptor

50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic
kiwifarms.net
Lol it's always Japanese, they always wanna be Japanese. But whats with tumblrinas wanting to be native American so badly lately?
No idea other than Native American has been the favorite race of white people who want to pretend they aren't white for a while. I blame the plastic shamanism fad in the 80s and 90s.

hambulocetus

EAT THE HELL
kiwifarms.net
just a lurker passing through, but it's always made me so po'd to see lawrence ID with actual, literal rapist characters, then turn around and screech "B-BUT MUH RECLAIMING!!" it's evident that they either a. have never been raped, or b. had gotten close to rape and then romanticized it anyways. it's gross and wrong for multiple reasons.

I've known people who were raped, and they didn't try to ""Reclaim"" a character. you know what they did? stayed as far away as possible from things that might trigger a panic attack or bad memories. they did not try to relive their rape. that's what a lot of tumblrites do; they claim (x) trauma and then say it's okay do or draw or write (x). when, reality newsflash, that's called reliving trauma and most survivors don't do it because it is painful, mentally and emotionally. it's not their excuse. if they have a fucked up kink from it, they usually are ashamed, not flaunting it. i usually give people the benefit of the doubt, and at first I was Almost able to sympathise with his incessant lying, but obviously he's just some fucked up adult who uses people, lies for asspats, and pretty much spits in the face of everyone who is honest to god mentally ill or a survivor.

sorry for sperging, and for errors. i'm too passionate about this than i should be.

Android raptor

kiwifarms.net
I mean liking fictional characters who've done awful things isn't a problem in and of itself since they're fictional, but pretending a a bunch of fictional (and real life during her Columbine headmate days) killers/rapists/etc live in your head having buttsex gets kinda ridiculous after a while. Especially if you keep doing it into your 20's.

Speaking of how old is Ashley now? 20? 21?

hambulocetus

EAT THE HELL
kiwifarms.net
I mean liking fictional characters who've done awful things isn't a problem in and of itself since they're fictional, but pretending a a bunch of fictional (and real life during her Columbine headmate days) killers/rapists/etc live in your head having buttsex gets kinda ridiculous after a while. Especially if you keep doing it into your 20's.

Speaking of how old is Ashley now? 20? 21?

yeah, and that's what i'm getting at
there isn't Too big of an issue with liking a problematic character, it's the fact he's seemingly passing it off as normal and mainly identifying with not just One, but Multiple rapist characters. the last thing you want to do as a survivor is become what hurt you.

and from what i've read, greasetrap is officially turning 21 this year. oh, boy! another year of grease, complete with gross teen fucking.

Sylvie Paula Paula

Will perform at weddings and funerals
kiwifarms.net
Poking around on the blog, it's definitely Springles at animalgore. They're down to 12 kins, a shockingly low number by otherkin standards, but that still doesn't mean they're not as batshit as they always have been.

The other kins have been divided and spread out among the other "alters", so technically they're still kinning the same characters they were 3 years ago. The only differences I see are the influx of Warriors characters.

Also, a lot of the "alters" seem to mostly define themselves by their sexualities... that seems to be common among people faking DID on Tumblr.

Examples:
upload_2018-2-24_15-36-19.png

upload_2018-2-24_15-36-51.png

upload_2018-2-24_15-37-21.png

Were the "alter" pages always this boring?

Android raptor

kiwifarms.net
As far as I know her "alters" have always been about like that. Edgy gay yaoiboy seems to be the extent of her imagination. Even characters that are more than that or aren't gay canonically will be watered down to that. A lot of tumblrinas do the same thing, since in the end a lot of them are just edgy fujoshi no matter what labels they try and use to deny it.

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The other kins have been divided and spread out among the other "alters", so technically they're still kinning the same characters they were 3 years ago. The only differences I see are the influx of Warriors characters.

Also, a lot of the "alters" seem to mostly define themselves by their sexualities... that seems to be common among people faking DID on Tumblr.

Examples:
View attachment 390185

View attachment 390186

View attachment 390187

Were the "alter" pages always this boring?

Who are those two bloody guys?

hambulocetus

EAT THE HELL
kiwifarms.net
>"i-i'm not even attracted to children!!"
>liked posts with writings of underage characters

pick and choose, greasy

cluelessly

not great, not terrible
kiwifarms.net
she's posting a bunch of stuff about how she want to make amends with the people she abused and that she's not the same person anymore etc, but she's still lying about her race and has that gross "I regress as low as 9" shit on her blog and all the other stuff that she made up to manipulate people so I don't know what she thinks she's talking about

Rafael Quintero

presidente del club de niños buenos
kiwifarms.net
and from what i've read, greasetrap is officially turning 21 this year. oh, boy! another year of grease, complete with gross teen fucking.

No, I think Spring is actually older than that, 22 or 23? Last I remember (forgive me if i’m messing my information up), she dated adam (15/16) at age 18/19... So if Adam is 19 now that would make her 22 or 23. I don’t give enough of a shit to go back and look for her birthday

Abang

Adult Virgin
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure I understand how age regression on Tumblr works. How's it possible for Lawrence to pinpoint exactly the age at which he feels he's regressed into, which is as low as 9 or so he claims? (Sorry if the wording's a bit odd English isnt my 1st language.) And why would anyone claim to experience age regression in the 1st place? I get that tumblr is a crazy place but age regression in particular sounds more like an excuse to be able to frick frack minors.:(