Careercow squadallahthistle - a tone deaf fandubber

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

MathPuppy

kiwifarms.net
I think I may have found a new possible lolcow or at least a good source of some pretty cringe worthy videos.
Meet squadallahthistle, he wants to be a voice actor when he grows up, so what better way to practice then dubbing over classic cartoons!

That's not all he does, he can also perfectly mimic Beatles songs!

Note: squadallahthistle states in the info for this video
This song was a favorite of my music teacher in elementary school. This song took several takes because of the line near the end referring to Desmond as a "she." Even in this, I think I could barely contain myself during the last few lines. At first I thought the song was about transvestites, but according to the Wikipedia, it was just a slip up by Paul McCartney that they decided to keep in.

I've only just started digging into this channel but I thought it was good enough to be posted here. I'll leave you with his most baffling video. The title speaks for itself...

Last edited:
E

EI 903

kiwifarms.net
Forum Rules
Lolcows are bizarre people/groups/events, that are on the Internet, and respond negatively to people in a funny way. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber that isn't a drama queen.

Is there anything with this guy that makes him fit the definition instead of the 'random YouTuber' part? If not, I think we have a cringe vids thread somewhere in Off Topic

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
https://plus.google.com/113398968984642843524/posts

Untitled.png

3 fucking posts in this thread and this shitlord calls for a PA

Splendid

> Moderating KF for free
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Great thread OP, this thread makes a ton of sense for someone who's been around since March.

Bugaboo

I have to kill fast and bullets too slow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, this just seems like your average kid discovering youtube and thinking they can be a voice actor because they have a voice. We've all been there. Give em a break

Frank Rizzo

kiwifarms.net
So, two things:

a) This guy thinks one thread which is barely a page long is "an entire hate group dedicated to me?!?". Geeze, way to puff yourself up.

b) "I'm just choosing to ignore it"

Writes several posts about the thread, but is totes ignoring it.

Coldgrip

The ride has just begun.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, two things:

a) This guy thinks one thread which is barely a page long is "an entire hate group dedicated to me?!?". Geeze, way to puff yourself up.

b) "I'm just choosing to ignore it"

Writes several posts about the thread, but is totes ignoring it.
So basically he's like every other lolcow. Inflated ego and thinks people that talk about him are evil trolls out to get him.

Does he have the 'tism?

Frank Rizzo

kiwifarms.net
So basically he's like every other lolcow. Inflated ego and thinks people that talk about him are evil trolls out to get him.

Does he have the 'tism?

I don't know myself, but he's starting to show lolcowish signs.

Before this thread was apparently brought to his attention, he was just a cringeworthy, bad voice dubber.

Now? Now he's getting bent out of shape over a one page thread about him.

MasterDisaster

Probably wearing pants.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This seems like something that could go foul real fast; I think it'd be better to just cull this kid from the herd before a bunch of angry clowns come swarming in here to defend him, surely starting some scream fest that'll end with hurt feelings, pissed off kids and a shitstorm that'll have few laughs attached to it.
...Or we could feature this, sit back and watch the fireworks.

Last edited:

Mulligan

A very grumpy bear
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This seems like something that could go foul real fast; I think it'd be better to just cull this kid from the herd before a bunch of angry clowns come swarming in here to defend him, surely starting some scream fest that'll end with hurt feelings, pissed off kids and a shirtstorm that's have few laughs attached to it.
...Or we could feature this, sit back and watch the fireworks.
I vote the second option :epik: