Careercow squadallahthistle - a tone deaf fandubber

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Papaya23

#1 victim of GamerGate
kiwifarms.net
Isn't this just what people sound like before they get vocal training? Like, he's underarticulating and only uses his 'indoor voice'...just get a coach, problem solved?

MathPuppy

kiwifarms.net
Forum Rules
Lolcows are bizarre people/groups/events, that are on the Internet, and respond negatively to people in a funny way. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber that isn't a drama queen.

Is there anything with this guy that makes him fit the definition instead of the 'random YouTuber' part? If not, I think we have a cringe vids thread somewhere in Off Topic

I'll be honest, I made this thread on a whim. I probably would of just made a post about him in a cringe thread if I realized we had one.
But I guess making this thread has at least caused some funny backlash. I mean he made the reaction video like 2 days after I made the thread, so he MUST of been googling himself....