Squirrrelygirly and her vegan dog Dan

• 💣🐕 Some attachments and thumbnails are missing because they were accidentally soft-deleted in the file storage server. However, my file system is revisioned, which means they can be rolled back and restored, but I will have to write a script to do this automatically. Sorry. New files and attachments uploaded are safe and will not be impacted by maintenace.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wootman

kiwifarms.net
As I was browsing the cesspool of /b/, some anon posted a thread about this blogger and shes batshit crazy, probably the craziest of everyone on Tumblr I seen.

She's a otherkin who believes she is a squirrel and only eats nuts. She also feeds her dog ROADKILL she used to feed him veganfood but it turned out to be pretty bad for him. So roadkill is the obvious choice for that?

SQUIRRELY GIRLY:

515a0d353b.png

f4d17fb705.png

17c01a9a65.png

17bcde1d3d.png

5e8019be19.png

39afb69115.png

bdb7858ee9.png

313f1d57f8.png

VEGAN DAN:
tumblr_n9w5c56X1K1tg7o44o1_1280.jpg

61cd7b38d0.png

db2ad8d0a2.png

ee09708e0e.png

11a9eec92b.png

3a48fa5123.png

75c5e70f3f.png

http://squirrrelygirly.tumblr.com/
http://squirrrelygirly.tumblr.com/FAQ <--- GOLD

Dr. Meme

Hardworking Libertarian Trans Woman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
8. What caused you to have PTSD?

When I was younger, I went on a field trip to a farm. There was a chicken coop and at my young age, I was very fascinated by chickens. If I weren’t a squirrelkin, I’d probably be a chickenkin. Just to put into perspective how much I love chickens. So anyway, we were at the farm, and this guy just came up and picked up the chicken. He seemed to touch the chicken in inappropriate ways. And an egg fell out. And then the chicken died a little while later. As I mentioned before, this may have been a dream, but it was still very real for me. And now I cry when people are cruel to animals and it really puts me on edge too.

W H A T W H A T W H A T W H A T W H A T W H A T W H A T W H A T W H A T W H A T W H A T W H A T W H A T W H A T W H A T W H A T

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since she calls herself a vegan, she's doing the terrible job of making them look bad. The first image (despite looking broken) does show her getting mad because her mother had some bacon and eggs. As for having kids, telling them to identify as squirrel (along with dressing them up) and giving them certain things to eat does not sound good. The former is just imposing her otherkin life-style on them (which will no doubt lead to said children getting mocked if such a thing happened) while the latter could hurt their bodies if said things do not have the nutrients their bodies need.

Yeah, that dog's fucking dead.
When the dog dies, do you think she'll deflect the blame and place it on someone else like her mother?

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She fed her dog grapes? Jesus fucking Christ, how stupid is she? Grapes and raisins can be deadly to dogs. You don't even need that many, just a small handful.
Considering that, does she even know what is harmful to dogs? What am I saying, she probably doesn't. Plus, regarding what she feeds the hound, she can try to defend roadkill by saying it's healthier than processed foods. Roadkill is still dangerous since you do have parasites in the meat. At least a processed bag of dog food lacks that as far as I know (could be wrong but then again, dog food is different from human food).

R

RP 520

kiwifarms.net
I think the worst part is that she is also thinking about getting a cat.

Imagine that?

IIRC aren't cats strictly carnivores while dogs can survive (for a little while) on certain fruits and vegetables? Anyways if this is a real person then she should have animal protection services called on her. She is clearly not fit to raise anything other than house plants.

Ryker

Broken, dissolute, misanthropic scum...but lovely!
kiwifarms.net
She fed her dog grapes and avocado? And roadkill? What a moron. Grapes are flat out toxic to dogs. Avocado contains Persin which can cause vomiting and diarrhea. Luckily it is not often fatal. Roadkill? Great, give your dog spoiled food and wonder why they end up with digestive issues. This idiot doesn't deserve a dog.

PS: new to the forum: hello All.

ChrisFangs

kiwifarms.net
I doubt it I image reversed search her profile picture and her dog and it just points to her tumblr.

Let's just hope it's just a troll who took a picture of his or her dog. There's no way this person could be real. Also if her mom isn't vegan, why would she possibly let her daughter abuse the dog like that? She's like 14 right? Please tell me this isn't real.

Status
Not open for further replies.