SRS and GRS surgeons and associated horrors - the medical community of experimental surgeons, the secret community of home butchers

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Outwith Quiddany

kiwifarms.net
Can we take a moment to imagine being a urologist though? their study is the penis. You get a MTF come in whose 'life saving surgery' is literally what your worse case scenario is for 90% of your other patients. They can't really help either because their study is for an organ that is no longer there and has been essentially taxiderm-ed into a gaping hole in their groin.
Eh, a urologist is supposed to deal with bladders and kidneys and prostates and shit too. Honestly if a non-surgeon is going to touch a post-op MTF it should be a urologist. But that's not euphoric enough -- gotta get the gynos involved.

Peaches Demure

*stress sigh*
kiwifarms.net
A transbian is about to get an amhole and wants to know how he can not get clocked during sex with lesbians:

Gynos_wont_be_able_to_tell.jpg

"I feel like any girl I hook up with will pay more attention to that area than for example some regular guy" <---- Autism: confirmed. "Hon", you don't pass. Any guy you hook up with 100 per cent knows you're a dude, they just pretend not to because of their own fetish.

The comments are in equal part hilarious and sad.

KiwiFarmerSimulator2021

In Early Access, Wishlist for regular updates
kiwifarms.net
A transbian is about to get an amhole and wants to know how he can not get clocked during sex with lesbians:

View attachment 2545847

"I feel like any girl I hook up with will pay more attention to that area than for example some regular guy" <---- Autism: confirmed. "Hon", you don't pass. Any guy you hook up with 100 per cent knows you're a dude, they just pretend not to because of their own fetish.

The comments are in equal part hilarious and sad.

I think any woman would notice something wasnt right when their finger glides past a prostate, through a fistula and straight out through a hairly blood matted anus.

let there be plight

kiwifarms.net
jaw-dropping levels of delusion
View attachment 2545964

View attachment 2545965
He’s a fiction writer :story:
Valerie Amelia Thompson @writingprobably
to no ones surprise, Chad’s vag is body-horror inducing (https://archive.md/NFEtk)
So your fingers will come out smelling like shit, but at least they didn’t need lube?

Why why why did anyone decide using part of a colon would work as a vagina?

Filbert

kiwifarms.net
The gyno guide is just wishful thinking. It's not going to happen the way they want. The gynos are just going to say the mangled troons have to go back to their butchers. Also they don't have to treat troons. They can if they want but no sane person should ever chose that. Just reading this horrible guide is going to make them say "Hell NO!" Also how many "gender affirming" urologists are there? Troon asskisser's plans are garbage as always.

They are probably coming for urologists next so they can "help" ftm troons with armflesh "dicks".
As if they wouldn't try cancel said gyno because they are "transphobic". It's always the MTF you don't see FTM pushing this sort of thing. Wishful thinking is just too kind, this is pure generacy and insanity. I also hate how they insist that they use gender-neutral terms that are for female-only, like pregnant person. It's so dehumanizing to everyone woman out there. Only women can get pregnant.

Reading shit like that makes me angry and disgusted at the same time, is this a US thing only or are woke countries also going to accept that eventually? Here where I live people don't put transgenders in a pedestal, they don't give a shit. Media is trying to slowly push it but most people don't buy it or don't care, and I hope they don't.

let there be plight

kiwifarms.net
As if they wouldn't try cancel said gyno because they are "transphobic". It's always the MTF you don't see FTM pushing this sort of thing.
“Doctor, are you going to touch my balls and ask me to cough? No, they’re not just inflated vulva, they’re true and honest testicles you transphobe!”

It is true, you never hear any version of the above scenario, only MtF wasting the gynecologist’s time.

Gilkore

Be Kind, Rewind
kiwifarms.net
Why not use buccal mucous membranes then, a hole is a hole
A bit ⏰ but:

Polish_20210918_191244679.png

Translation: "Even the dumbest facial surgeons are making enough bank and have their shit together enough to not collaborate with these butchers."

Bookmark this post though, I guess. Because any day now an excited troon will post a TikTok about how they're getting a breakthrough procedure done involving having the inside of their face carved up and relocated.