SRS and GRS surgeons and associated horrors - the medical community of experimental surgeons, the secret community of home butchers

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Crepidodera fulvicornis

I ain't got nobody, nobody cares for me
kiwifarms.net
A bit ⏰ but:

View attachment 2549833

Translation: "Even the dumbest facial surgeons are making enough bank and have their shit together enough to not collaborate with these butchers."

Bookmark this post though, I guess. Because any day now an excited troon will post a TikTok about how they're getting a breakthrough procedure done involving having the inside of their face carved up and relocated.
Not As Common?
So someone actually did it? :story:
Lil bit of oesophagus for depth, maybe?
Oh man, jokes write themselves.

Outwith Quiddany

kiwifarms.net
Not As Common?
So someone actually did it? :story:
Lil bit of oesophagus for depth, maybe?
Oh man, jokes write themselves.

They do sometimes use buccal tissue for women with vaginal agenesis or after cancer-related partial vaginectomies, but as of the linked paper there were <100 published cases as of 2018.

It's a bit unfortunate they call both the operation for women and for MTF vaginoplasty.

Edit: apparently someone's also used it to close up a rectum-neovagina fistula in an MTF.

Last edited:

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
kiwifarms.net
Another grab bag of WTF-eries!!

1632076241792.png

1632076289513.png

1632076337736.png

Gar For Archer

ne of my swo
kiwifarms.net
ok nononono you can't write 'particularly decadent cake' in one sentence and then 'colon neovagina' in the next that's illegal

lol the second one literally just looks like a butthole
e: fuck, beaten to the punch!

Vingle

I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! 百田 解斗
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

behindyourightnow

kiwifarms.net

Jesus, the guy who posted the "I want my vagina to look like this" picture just turned 17. Why the fuck is he on these subs without being kicked off (okay, I know the answer to that, I'm just mad about it)? Where the fuck are his parents?

1.png

Here, go watch a grooming happen in real time.

AvocadoToast

kiwifarms.net

I was about to say the third looked like a real one and turns out, it is, and it's his surgery goal.
"Why would anyone want this?" While it's a stigmatized look for women, it's unmistakably female. That's what makes frankenginas instantly clockable, there is never any believable clit and labia, and when a surgeon attempts it, it looks like a deflated ballsack with a dicktip. Then there's the other extreme which is just a slit and a hole, which only ends up looking like some weird nullo surgery or a second asscrack, not like a vulva.

Gilkore

Be Kind, Rewind
kiwifarms.net
Jesus, the guy who posted the "I want my vagina to look like this" picture just turned 17. Why the fuck is he on these subs without being kicked off (okay, I know the answer to that, I'm just mad about it)? Where the fuck are his parents?

View attachment 2552849

"I want to undergo therapy to make sure my head is in the right place and that I really want it" = that right there is the quietest, tiny cry for help. He's looking for a qualified adult to tell him what's really going on. Unfortunately, it's essentially illegal (in the US, anyway) for a therapist to contradict him, and suggest that maybe his desires come from some other source, trauma, confusion, etc or can be resolved in any other way. This is so, so bleak.

KiwiFarmerSimulator2021

In Early Access, Wishlist for regular updates
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2552849

This is why GenderGP really exists. Kids can get started on puberty blockers without the knowledge of parents or the state medical system. They then rock up at their GP who is told that stopping the medication will lead them to suicide, which forces the state to take over.

Coffee Druid

Your cordial caffeinated chevalier
kiwifarms.net
A bit ⏰ but:

View attachment 2549833

Translation: "Even the dumbest facial surgeons are making enough bank and have their shit together enough to not collaborate with these butchers."

Bookmark this post though, I guess. Because any day now an excited troon will post a TikTok about how they're getting a breakthrough procedure done involving having the inside of their face carved up and relocated.
Probably PL, but oh well. I've commented before here about experience with jaw surgery and my opinions on it for feminization surgery and whatnot. That's not the only thing though. I've had skin grafts taken from my palate (to put on other parts of my gums, of course). While it is kinda fast to heal I suppose, the amount of skin necessitated a splint (think thick invisiline screwed to the top jaw) for a few weeks. That raises the problem of another site that needs to heal. And it's nowhere enough for vaginoplasty. Plus, even if the skin graft takes, I don't even know how that would play out or if there would be any lubrication. I don't know if the saliva glands would be transplantable or if that would be adequate lubrication. And I don't think any self respecting dental surgeon would take up the offer. And if a plastic surgeon/genital butcher tried it....ouch.

Just...absolutely not feasible.

bloomingcactus

Pointy side up!
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if the saliva glands would be transplantable
No they definitely are not transplantable. They are removable due to cancer etc but not to transplant to fulfill a fetish. Dear god I hope not but this society is fucked up.

Think about how wet your mouth is, can you imagine that down there in an inverted dick? Sounds gross to me but I'm not fucked in the head.

YoungHustle

💊 edgy 🏳️‍🌈 gay 🧠 not okay
kiwifarms.net
No they definitely are not transplantable. They are removable due to cancer etc but not to transplant to fulfill a fetish. Dear god I hope not but this society is fucked up.

Think about how wet your mouth is, can you imagine that down there in an inverted dick? Sounds gross to me but I'm not fucked in the head.
Plus anyone who has ever used spit for lube knows it isn’t the same as normal vaginal fluids

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

What are you gonna pick? Rot Pockets!

Deathfromabove

I should be swimming in pussy yootoob
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Was reading "Deviant" a well researched biography of the serial killer necrophile Ed Gein and was heavily reminded of this thread by this passage. I want you to note he "even thought of trying the operation upon himself" something that has happened many times on reddit and probably even posted in this very thread. Keep in mind Ed only ever sexually desecrated women never men (see: AGP)
Gein tranny.PNG

Dylan

kiwifarms.net
I just got reminded of a read I found in 2008 by accident. It was about the history of drags and transvestites tricking therapists into giving them green light to get surgeries such as breast augmentation. This had been going on since 50s as i remember. I wonder if anyone can find it again, it contained some other interesting information about AGPs.