SRS and GRS surgeons and associated horrors - the medical community of experimental surgeons, the secret community of home butchers

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Vingle

I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! 百田 解斗
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
based Thai nurses :story:
View attachment 2568060
please do this! But only if we can get their facial expressions/giggles/nurses station commentary translated for this thread.
View attachment 2568062
It's not even based or meant intentionally, it's just the truth. The culture in Asian countries just seems to make it acceptable to point out the obvious. Got a pimple? You get to hear it. Got some chub going on? You hear it, especially from family.

There is ZERO politically correctness there, unless if it's about idols. That's serious business.

AfghanBlue

kiwifarms.net
It's not even based or meant intentionally, it's just the truth. The culture in Asian countries just seems to make it acceptable to point out the obvious. Got a pimple? You get to hear it. Got some chub going on? You hear it, especially from family.

There is ZERO politically correctness there, unless if it's about idols. That's serious business.
lmao, literally came here to post this screencap of this post

Never mind, seeing as im late, I'll have to pick from further down the comments.
Screen Shot 2021-09-26 at 01.37.57.png

'something they may be wearing' like umm, which couldnt be anything other than a nurses uniform?
Just incase there was any doubt in thier view of you as a fetishist, tell them how cute their nurse get-up is.

just a little something else for them to mull over as they wash out your wound.

Last edited:

Crepidodera fulvicornis

I ain't got nobody, nobody cares for me
kiwifarms.net
lmao, literally came here to post this screencap of this post

Never mind, seeing as im late, I'll have to pick from further down the comments.
View attachment 2569325

'something they may be wearing' like umm, which couldnt be anything other than a nurses uniform?
Just incase there was any doubt in thier view of you as a fetishist, tell them how cute their nurse get-up is.

just a little something else for them to mull over as they wash out your wound.
Hope that Thai sentence doesn't translate as “hey you, ching chong nigga dong :)

The Emperor Skeksis

Jim Henson's OC with three dicks
kiwifarms.net
This one is worth saving, I think . It's long and the video audio quality isn't great, but this lady collected the tik-tok saga of FTM 'Alex Mack' who had hundreds of thousands of dollars in surgeries during the Covid pandemic, just to end up with .... health problems and a non-functioning flesh tube. I wonder how many surgeries were delayed because this sick girl needed validation.

Edit: Channel is TT Exulansic, she is also very active on tiktok apparently: @Exulansicbeta.

Last edited:

chiobu

kiwifarms.net

Yes, especially the chub thing. The Vietnamese boat lady who complained that my then obese father was too fat and should have paid double probably added many, many years to his lifespan, since after that he started making the effort to lose weight and was successful and has maintained a healthy weight since.

That's why the fat acceptance movement have never made sense to me!

Gar For Archer

ne of my swo
kiwifarms.net
This one is worth saving, I think . It's long and the video audio quality isn't great, but this lady collected the tik-tok saga of FTM 'Alex Mack' who had hundreds of thousands of dollars in surgeries during the Covid pandemic, just to end up with .... health problems and a non-functioning flesh tube. I wonder how many surgeries were delayed because this sick girl needed validation.

View attachment 2570027
tfw you can't tell from the pic if xer is supposed to be an MTF or an FTM

Enyo

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2570027
What's this woman's channel? I want to watch more of these.

Itterasshai

— sângerete —
kiwifarms.net
Uh oh, someone’s getting a little too real on transgender_surgeries
They were falling for such a transparent bait post. The mods have not realised it either. They only deleted it two days later, and not even for trolling.

Hope that Thai sentence doesn't translate as “hey you, ching chong nigga dong”
It translates to ‘this is very cute’, apparently, but I have no clue how broken the sentence is, if at all.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

Youscatgetouttahereg-go-gogetthestick-getouttahere
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2568493
"The skin kinda just... folds up and over. There may be sensitivity under that fold of skin, and perhaps I need to explore that area more to be certain, but my personal anatomy seems to differ from the kind of anatomy that I've seen in the flesh."

That they seem to not know that they weren't magically gifted female genitalia is scary. For them a horrific future awaits.
That's the garbage the cult sells them and their supporters, honestly. That if it's not a vagina it's "indistinguishable from the real thing" and everyone who supports SRS as an ok thing has definitely never seen it in practice and only vaguely know of it as a concept.
Worst part is I'm speaking from experience here.

Internet's Boyfriend

Whoa.
kiwifarms.net
With some of the kind of surgeries these Mengele docs are researching or doing already, it’s only a question of time before there’ll be a black market in body parts for troons. Buccal tissue, vaginal tissue, uteruses, you name it.

(Yes, they’re researching or already doing uterus transplants, and troons over on reddit are cooming in their pants over future possibilities.)

Just give it 5-10 years if the current climate continues, and you’ll see.

There are plenty of shithole countries where some poor slum woman won’t be missed and plenty of countries where doctors will do whatever as long as you pay them.
If this ever actually starts to happen I will take solace in knowing that their back alley uterus transplants will end up killing them, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Guapmala

kiwifarms.net
Today I'm bringing you guys some treats from the medical journals.

Nomination for best title: "Fertility Preservation: A Tale of Two Testicles"

Other notes: Do we need to screen neovaginas for HPV or cancers? Studies say no.
Autism rates amoung transgender inviduals is over 3x higher than cis peeps (lost link sorry).
FtMs have a different response to sexual stimuli than cismen.

Spoilers are NSFL
1-s2.0-S009042952030354X-gr1.jpg1-s2.0-S009042952030354X-gr2.jpgTwo graft harvesting techniques intraoperative images: (A1) Gottlieb and Levine Design, (B1) Chang Design. Neophallus “tubed” over a urinary catheter (A2) Gottlieb and Levine Design, (B2) Chang Design. AR, radial artery; G, neoglans; HR, neourethra; NP, neophallus.

Weird: semi rigid prosthetic implant for metoidioplasty

1-s2.0-S174360952100223X-gr1.jpg1-s2.0-S174360952100223X-gr3.jpg

Tube steaks:

1-s2.0-S1743609520308420-gr2-1.jpg
1-s2.0-S1743609520308420-gr3-1.jpg
1-s2.0-S0090429519305400-gr1.jpg
This is a totally new approach that happens in two steps. Actually the best results I have ever seen. It's incredible how different results are - compare to Dr. Rumer. Amazing what actual urological surgeons can do. These guys were not able to receive any grants/funding for their work, and they advocate for better controls and longer wait times and multiple steps for better results. Still horrifying but notably better than so many other fucked up results we've seen.
1-s2.0-S1748681517302188-gr2.jpg
Foreskin markings at the beginning of surgery. Correct incision: red arrow.
1-s2.0-S1748681517302188-gr3.jpg
Dissection (red arrow) between outer (blue) and inner (green) layers of foreskin and their respective neurovascular bundles.
1-s2.0-S1748681517302188-gr4.jpg
Separation of penis tissues. A: penile skin flap, B: glans penis with inner foreskin layer and neurovascular bundle, C: spatulated urethral flap.
1-s2.0-S1748681517302188-gr5.jpg
Close-up image of the glans penis with inner foreskin layer and neurovascular bundle.
1-s2.0-S1748681517302188-gr6.jpg
Incision of skin at penile base and transfer of the glans penis and inner foreskin layer to their new positions: creation of clitoris with its prepuce (the tissue that covers the clitoris).
1-s2.0-S1748681517302188-gr7.jpg
Intraoperative photography of constructed neovagina. A: scrotal skin transplant, B: penile skin flap, C: spatulated urethral flap.
1-s2.0-S1748681517302188-gr8.jpg
Insertion of vaginal construction into pelvic cavity between prostate and rectum.
1-s2.0-S1748681517302188-gr9-1.jpg
Insertion of vaginal construction into pelvic cavity between prostate and rectum.
1-s2.0-S1748681517302188-gr10.jpg
Frontal image of reconstructed vagina at the end of first-stage SRS. Urinary catheter visible at the top.
1-s2.0-S1748681517302188-gr12.jpg
Representative genital result no. 1. Patient 7 months after first-stage SRS. The large labia spread to demonstrate the small labia.
1-s2.0-S1748681517302188-gr13.jpg
Figure 13. Representative genital result no. 2. Patient 13 months after first-stage SRS and 6 months after second-stage SRS. Frontal view and view from above.
1-s2.0-S1748681517302188-gr14.jpg

Want to compare?

1-s2.0-S1748681517302188-gr17.jpg
Single stage result.

1-s2.0-S0002937820311741-gr2.jpg
Instructional image of a neovagina for gynecologists (who are supposed to do the exams of the cavity and prostate).

Edit: I tried to fix the attachments but failed

Attachments

• 1-s2.0-S1743609520308420-gr3.jpg
    1-s2.0-S1743609520308420-gr3.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 94
  • 1-s2.0-S1743609520308420-gr2.jpg
    1-s2.0-S1743609520308420-gr2.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

On a Journey

No man Will except you
kiwifarms.net

Edit: Channel is TT Exulansic, she is also very active on tiktok apparently: @Exulansicbeta.

View attachment 2570027
She has a whole series of these phalloplasty videos, and lots of other interesting terf videos. I especially like the ones about TiF known as gruffin who went into sepsis because of his neophallus, occupying an ICU bed and ventilator for weeks during covid (delta season no less). Good videos on Jazz too.

Her stuff is really nice if you like the psychological horror of srs but not the actual gore, as she mostly reacts to people describing their surgeries.

The Emperor Skeksis

Jim Henson's OC with three dicks
kiwifarms.net
She has a whole series of these phalloplasty videos, and lots of other interesting terf videos. I especially like the ones about TiF known as gruffin who went into sepsis because of his neophallus, occupying an ICU bed and ventilator for weeks during covid (delta season no less). Good videos on Jazz too.

Her stuff is really nice if you like the psychological horror of srs but not the actual gore, as she mostly reacts to people describing their surgeries.
I like how she mostly focusses on FTM surgeries, as they are just as bad and perhaps even worse than the MTF ones when it comes to complications. The number of revisions some of these people get for their fleshtubes and mutilated arms is insane and I had no idea. A lot of FTMs seem to use tiktok for their propaganda instead of reddit, so I commend TT Exulansic for biting the bullet and lurking there to gather the relevant material.

cuddle striker

man eat fish he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like how she mostly focusses on FTM surgeries, as they are just as bad and perhaps even worse than the MTF ones when it comes to complications. The number of revisions some of these people get for their fleshtubes and mutilated arms is insane and I had no idea. A lot of FTMs seem to use tiktok for their propaganda instead of reddit, so I commend TT Exulansic for biting the bullet and lurking there to gather the relevant material.
The complications are more devastating for ftm, in terms of both the surgeries and the hormones.

AfghanBlue

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2570027
late kinda, but that woman seems nice. really seems to care. also she looks hella like margaret something, who played the wicked witch in the wizard of oz, who was also a very nice person.

Edit wow that was actually so depressing that after the countdown, i really thought they were going to jump off the golden gate bridge. Would have been a pretty dramatic twist.
urine coming out of “somewhere in my scrotum” was..
Oof.
why you would ever, ever risk all this for what?
also WHY are there so many campy gay-guy looking FTMs? i don’t get it? How could you feel alright about just assuming the identity of guys who have pretty firmly stated they don’t wanna have sex w female bodies.
And just literally what is the point or difference in lifestyle or presentation, significant enough that it’s worth it?
Just seems like extreme commodity-fetishism of the male form. Doesn’t really make sense in any other framework.

Last edited: