SRS and GRS surgeons and associated horrors - the medical community of experimental surgeons, the secret community of home butchers

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Cr1ms0n_&_C10v3r

Lucky Pussy
kiwifarms.net
This vid came up in my recommended (no doubt from binging TT lady's vids the past couple days). This guy was sexually abused by his mother as a child, grew up into a crossdresser with a TON of issues, and eventually fell into the trans cult and got his cock-n-balls chopped off, only to detrans and go to another surgeon to re-make some facsimile of male genitals. Dude shills his site/book which I haven't looked at yet, which requires an email to view the content. I may sign up with a burner later to see if he has any pics behind the wall.
This is interesting. I have noticed there are a few men who are similar to this. That is, they surgically transitioned, and after a decade or so detransitioned and became quite religious (Christian). They're all older men too. Here is the one I recall the best, Walt Heyer.
I don't necessarily approve of the religious shilling (though it's obviously helped them), but they do have interesting things to say about how they view the trans community and its influence, and transition being forced onto children.

behindyourightnow

kiwifarms.net
tentacle dick posting about how happy they are with their nub attached to their massive gunt, despite actually being pretty sad about the fact they can’t yet ‘STP’ and have to wearing nappies because of the ‘ constant dripping’ BUT will get a head attached soon maybe, and maybe be able ‘to STP’ if things look good. which i’m assuming they won’t. cos there’s an ‘unrelated fistula’
it never seems to happen that once there’s problems, the problems get solved. All the videos that TT follows just seem to get worse and worse and worse as Aidens faces get more and more drawn, then no more uploads.

They can't accept, and the surgeons will not tell them, that the body is not a set of lego pieces that you can take apart and put back together endlessly with no negative consequences. As the terf in those videos keeps mentioning, scar tissue is always lurking just around the corner. I think most of these girls don't even grasp the existence of internal scarring (which is why it is a surgeon's job to inform them) let alone how horrible shit like neuromas can be.

I am still amazed by how little thought these people give to long-term effects of fucking up their own urinary systems. Even women who haven't had their genitals mangled sometimes get interstitial cystitis after multiple UTIs and that can leave you in daily terrible pain. And think about the self-care aspect: these people are almost all prone to depression, and depression often means you stop taking care of yourself physically. For most people that just means smelling a bit funky because you're not showering enough, but for these women it could mean a staph infection in the kidneys because they are not performing the elaborate rituals needed to keep as much stagnant urine as possible out of their flesh tubes. And what happens if they are physically incapacitated, even temporarily, and can't care for themselves? Develop any condition or go on any medication that suppresses their immune system? How did they not consider any of this before they jumped into the surgery pipeline?

Deepland Bystander

The good times are killing me
kiwifarms.net
This vid came up in my recommended (no doubt from binging TT lady's vids the past couple days). This guy was sexually abused by his mother as a child, grew up into a crossdresser with a TON of issues, and eventually fell into the trans cult and got his cock-n-balls chopped off, only to detrans and go to another surgeon to re-make some facsimile of male genitals. Dude shills his site/book which I haven't looked at yet, which requires an email to view the content. I may sign up with a burner later to see if he has any pics behind the wall.
This both saddens and frustrated me as much as when I read about another detrans male who had his balls chopped off and now just wanting to install neuticles to 'feel whole again' - at least in that case it's just pitiful. He knew he destroyed his healthy body parts, and all he could do is putting up the illusion that everything has been ok.

It infuriated me because most of the detransitioners seem to still have this delusional mindset that body parts are like lego pieces that can be re-built and reattached by surgeons and those things would function like a real thing. He was a male when he had his dick chopped off, and he doesn't need the arm skin roll to be male again, and a crotch hole wasn't a vagina. Why can't someone just accept their scars, knowing that they are just castrated, or to accept themselves as a hairy woman with scarred chest? - As transitioning can be compared to addiction, I feel like detransition is sometimes just them realising their old drugs can't get them high anymore, and just seek a new drug.

I feel like today we're just enabling vanity too much. It isn't just troon things. Cosmetic surgeries aren't just acceptable, but something to aspires too, you need to get the instagram butt lift. If you lost weight, loose skin became something you whine on GoFundMe. (I know in some cases it causes chafing, but most of the time it's psychological bullshit like "I still don't feel good about myself").

Not that it is wrong to have some cosmetic procedures done, but I feel like we're getting to the point where society doesn't allow people to learn how to deal with disappointments and how to truly accept themselves, and their flaws. We just hand everything they want like they're spoiled children, and teach people how everything can be bought by money.

Last edited:

Fields Of Rye

Your friendly neighborhood schizoid
kiwifarms.net
This both saddens and frustrated me as much as when I read about another detrans male who had his balls chopped off and now just wanting to install neuticles to 'feel whole again' - at least in that case it's just pitiful. He knew he destroyed his healthy body parts, and all he could do is putting up the illusion that everything has been ok.

It infuriated me because most of the detransitioners seem to still have this delusional mindset that body parts are like lego pieces that can be re-built and reattached by surgeons and those things would function like a real thing. He was a male when he had his dick chopped off, and he doesn't need the arm skin roll to be male again, and a crotch hole wasn't a vagina. Why can't someone just accept their scars, knowing that they are just castrated, or to accept themselves as a hairy woman with scarred chest? - As transitioning can be compared to addiction, I feel like detransition is sometimes just them realising their old drugs can't get them high anymore, and just seek a new drug.

I feel like today we're just enabling vanity too much. It isn't just troon things. Cosmetic surgeries aren't just acceptable, but something to aspires too, you need to get the instagram butt lift. If you lost weight, loose skin became something you whine on GoFundMe. (I know in some cases it causes chafing, but most of the time it's psychological bullshit like "I still don't feel good about myself").

Not that it is wrong to have some cosmetic procedures done, but I feel like we're getting to the point where society doesn't allow people to learn how to deal with disappointments and how to truly accept themselves, and their flaws. We just hand everything they want like they're spoiled children, and teach people how everything can be bought by money.
Because Doctors have been massively overhyped to be able to fix everything. Fixing what's going on in your brain is medicine in the same way that the social sciences are science. Not that psychologists and psychiatrist can't help but imagine going to a orthopedic surgeon and telling them that your bones hurt sometimes and asking them to fix it.

When you're in a shitty situation you're looking for the one thing that's the culprit, and generally you're gonna jump at the first solution given to you, and the more excuses it makes for you the better.

Take a 20 year old male who is doing poorly in school, unsocialized, 0 success with the ladies, struggling socially entirely and has a bunch of random hobbies he's taken up to make up for a completely dead social life. He goes to the psych and he's told he might be trans because those hobbies are things like knitting and baking. All of a sudden he's got his excuse. It's a refuge to hide in and they take it.

Well they get the cut, and it doesn't solve it, and now they are worse off than ever and just wish they could go back. Because they are still trying to find that silver bullet, and since it wasn't this one thing, surely it'll be the next.

NiggerRespecter

kiwifarms.net
Reddit user Theydystardust is back with an update to his rib removal with Dr Eppley
archive.md/xwTSt
View attachment 2634013
The images speak for themselves- “subtle” is a nice way of putting it. The most horrifying part is the last sentence where he asks what surgery is “next”. Not a fetish/surgery addiction!
View attachment 2634018
(But seriously it’s lip fillers, I thought HSTS knew to do those)
View attachment 2634017
View attachment 2634019
View attachment 2634015
View attachment 2634016
View attachment 2634014
This guy's arms are hilarious. Undoubtedly they cause a lot of dysphoria when he looks at his pictures. So I guess we can look forward to some arm-decreasing surgeries in the future?

Peaches Demure

he monke
kiwifarms.net
Obese FTM who looks like she might need to stand on her tiptoes to reach the 5-foot mark is now boasting about her results on Transgender_Surgeries.

CWC_thumbs_up1.jpg

It's not the worst result I've seen, but def. nothing to write home about. Full picture under the cut.

vb2mw1hn8hu71.jpg

The second one is even funnier, though, because it reminds me of Chris-Chan's artwork where he always depicts himself or his hedgehog characters doing the thumbs up.

CWC_thumbs_up.jpg

EDIT: I forgot to include the link to this Reddit post.

Last edited:

Retired Junta Member

Currently on the run.
kiwifarms.net
Obese FTM who looks like she might need to stand on her tiptoes to reach the 5-foot mark is now boasting about her results on Transgender_Surgeries.

View attachment 2642660

It's not the worst result I've seen, but def. nothing to write home about. Full picture under the cut.

The second one is even funnier, though, because it reminds me of Chris-Chan's artwork where he always depicts himself or his hedgehog characters doing the thumbs up.

View attachment 2642666

All this mess and her face still looks unmistakably feminine. It’s like Don Quixote and the windmills.

Autism Supreme

I am round and pale, yeah i was born a ginger male
kiwifarms.net

People's lives are confortable enough that they don't have to worry about more important and urgent things.
But also, since everyone is getting done, it sets a new standard. You should be able to see someone who is flawed and scarred in a similar or worst way that you are and get that lightbulb moment when you realize it doesn't matter as much. But some of our diversity is getting erased

sketchtical

kiwifarms.net
People's lives are confortable enough that they don't have to worry about more important and urgent things.
But also, since everyone is getting done, it sets a new standard. You should be able to see someone who is flawed and scarred in a similar or worst way that you are and get that lightbulb moment when you realize it doesn't matter as much. But some of our diversity is getting erased
Because Doctors have been massively overhyped to be able to fix everything. Fixing what's going on in your brain is medicine in the same way that the social sciences are science. Not that psychologists and psychiatrist can't help but imagine going to a orthopedic surgeon and telling them that your bones hurt sometimes and asking them to fix it.

When you're in a shitty situation you're looking for the one thing that's the culprit, and generally you're gonna jump at the first solution given to you, and the more excuses it makes for you the better.

Take a 20 year old male who is doing poorly in school, unsocialized, 0 success with the ladies, struggling socially entirely and has a bunch of random hobbies he's taken up to make up for a completely dead social life. He goes to the psych and he's told he might be trans because those hobbies are things like knitting and baking. All of a sudden he's got his excuse. It's a refuge to hide in and they take it.

Well they get the cut, and it doesn't solve it, and now they are worse off than ever and just wish they could go back. Because they are still trying to find that silver bullet, and since it wasn't this one thing, surely it'll be the next.
What’s almost more (horrifically) interesting than the delusions leading to this butchery is the social scaffolding built up that enables it.

Somehow the troon-activists have captured the institutional infrastructure in the US. Obviously you have the doctors acting so kindly and inspiring confidence.

The rest of the hospital staff going on as if this is just another ‘day at the office’

The therapists at most mental health clinics have been forced into the ‘affirmative model.’

Likewise with schools.

Parents and family enlisted to support the delusion.

News stories about about adorable trans kids.

Reporting beastly male rapists as being women.

More and more organizations have an expectation that employees put their ‘pro-nouns’ in their email sig, creating peripheral social proof that gender identity is a real concept and can be divorced from biology.

For the trans patient mutilated by surgery they can’t acknowledge how fucked up the decision was because it came on the stack of smaller decisions made after whatever point they decided they were trans. They intuit that admitting the surgery was idiotic will also lead to admitting the whole endeavor was a waste. It requires not only accepting the loss of a healthy body but the loss of identity.

People will die instead of admit they got conned.

The professionals enabling this are monsters, feeding these deluded souls into an infernal money-making machine.

It’s wild.

Crepidodera fulvicornis

Make Flea Beetles Green Again!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Late as fuck, so am willing to gather all the puzzle pieces and trash bins for necroposting and big sads for certain Unit 737 victim.
I'm sorry that I want to know what that is. Why pump der poopen?
Shit, couldn’t get proper quote from the thread, so here’s bit about fecal collection system
Though there are several devices, most provide similar functionality. A flexible tube is inserted into the rectum past the anal sphincter. Then a balloon-like ring is inflated with either water or saline to hold the tube in place and create a seal around the edges, keeping the center open for stool to pass through. More sophisticated fecal management devices also have various ports for instilling medications or flushing the tubing

And for the sads part:
Yall. A hole started forming and its gotten bigger or It's gained sentience and it's trying to detach itself from the ayden.
(plus “epitome of cope” with “no ragrets…yet” self hypnosis)

There is a gorl in the general deathfat thread who goes among its dwellers by Fucking Hell Bekah. She’s a sad rape victim with history of ED who turned to HAES as a form of real and valid(c) form of self harm. On its literal sense, with long carmine stretch marks, gun-to-the-head body language in unfitting lingerie, matted danger hair, crazy eyes and a whole package. But the thing that get her The Name is her continuing self hypnosis about how happy she is in a growing body and sometimes she hates herself but that just internalised privileged-ableist-hetero fatphobia, and she’s safe and happy and no longer suicidal and she has no friends but she has her body growing body fat fat I am happy please I am so happy in my body I am sure the bigger I get the safer I mean happier I will be

And every time, it is nothing but disgruntled sighs and sadness and FHB.

This “Parents of Living Corpses In Denial” thread worthy piece of a woman, who just can’t let go of idea of being a mother to healthy— real man with warm pink penis brings the same emotions in me every time. Just take this flesh leech off the life support, it wants to go so badly it has evolved its own rocket-propelled locomotion already.

She has a hole worse than MTF and that’s some fucking accomplishment. Jesus Christ, just pump her with Lithium and take that Thing away before it poison her bloodstream.

How her mother isn't going to the surgeon's office and burning it down with him in it after seeing her mentally-ill daughter with her body flayed open like this beats the hell out of me.
I have told this before, but I am surprised her mother is still alive. And just now gets onto her care. If I were her mom, I’d nail the house door shut to prevent her from doing this to herself. If she would got dysphoric enough and tried to hurt herself, that would be a valid reason to get her in mental care thingy, and probably would end with safer health-wise results than this.
Sometimes i worry ill read something in this thread and shatter into a thousand pieces.
Guess this was that thing for me.

KiwiFarmerSimulator2021

In Early Access, Wishlist for regular updates
kiwifarms.net
Late as fuck, so am willing to gather all the puzzle pieces and trash bins for necroposting and big sads for certain Unit 737 victim.
Shit, couldn’t get proper quote from the thread, so here’s bit about fecal collection system

And for the sads part:

(plus “epitome of cope” with “no ragrets…yet” self hypnosis)

There is a gorl in the general deathfat thread who goes among its dwellers by Fucking Hell Bekah. She’s a sad rape victim with history of ED who turned to HAES as a form of real and valid(c) form of self harm. On its literal sense, with long carmine stretch marks, gun-to-the-head body language in unfitting lingerie, matted danger hair, crazy eyes and a whole package. But the thing that get her The Name is her continuing self hypnosis about how happy she is in a growing body and sometimes she hates herself but that just internalised privileged-ableist-hetero fatphobia, and she’s safe and happy and no longer suicidal and she has no friends but she has her body growing body fat fat I am happy please I am so happy in my body I am sure the bigger I get the safer I mean happier I will be

And every time, it is nothing but disgruntled sighs and sadness and FHB.

This “Parents of Living Corpses In Denial” thread worthy piece of a woman, who just can’t let go of idea of being a mother to healthy— real man with warm pink penis brings the same emotions in me every time. Just take this flesh leech off the life support, it wants to go so badly it has evolved its own rocket-propelled locomotion already.

She has a hole worse than MTF and that’s some fucking accomplishment. Jesus Christ, just pump her with Lithium and take that Thing away before it poison her bloodstream.

I have told this before, but I am surprised her mother is still alive. And just now gets onto her care. If I were her mom, I’d nail the house door shut to prevent her from doing this to herself. If she would got dysphoric enough and tried to hurt herself, that would be a valid reason to get her in mental care thingy, and probably would end with safer health-wise results than this.

Guess this was that thing for me.

You quoted me inside a spoiler tag on a thread where spoiler tags contain some of the most horrific material on the internet.

Talk about russian roulette. I was lucky this time that it was only text under the spoiler.

bloomingcactus

Pointy side up!
kiwifarms.net
They can't go back and because most are kids/young adults they don't look ahead to the future. This is the final silver bullet.

In high school they use to say to kids that were bullied that there's life beyond high school. That things will get better once you graduate and leave. So you put aside suicide or shooting up the school bullies and do move on with your life.

This new solution, "I'm trans mom and dad" the idea that you'll fit in and that you'll have a group that just "gets you" is all a lie. Unlike goth you can't just wipe off the dark makeup and change your wardrobe. This shits with you forever.

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Aunt Carol

four-letter word for a female
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Internet's Boyfriend

Whoa.
kiwifarms.net
Reddit user Theydystardust is back with an update to his rib removal with Dr Eppley
archive.md/xwTSt
View attachment 2634013
The images speak for themselves- “subtle” is a nice way of putting it. The most horrifying part is the last sentence where he asks what surgery is “next”. Not a fetish/surgery addiction!
View attachment 2634018
(But seriously it’s lip fillers, I thought HSTS knew to do those)
View attachment 2634017
View attachment 2634019
View attachment 2634015
View attachment 2634016
View attachment 2634014
I always laugh when MTFs get ribs removed because it makes absolutely no difference unless they wear a corset, then at that point it's like why didn't you just wear a corset instead of mangling your body?

Also is he wearing two different color contacts to make it look like he has heterochromia? How long until he gets some of those BrightOcular implants?
This is the girl from the children's hospital in Boston whose long complaint about complications I posted a few days back. I'm re-naming her Tentacle Dick, for obvious reasons. Butcher was Oren Ganor. (x)

I'll never understand why they insist on using tattooed skin for their fake dicks. You're trashing your ink just to end up with a dick that looks even worse than it usually would. Like her thighs are clean, she couldn't have used that skin? Or at least get the tattoo removed first?

Crepidodera fulvicornis

Make Flea Beetles Green Again!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll never understand why they insist on using tattooed skin for their fake dicks. You're trashing your ink just to end up with a dick that looks even worse than it usually would. Like her thighs are clean, she couldn't have used that skin? Or at least get the tattoo removed first?
Perhaps both arms are tattooed.
And perhaps it’s not for patient to decide which part to mangle for operation, for whatever medical reasons.
And boy, talk about self-harm: burn your skin, cut your skin, roll up your skin in a cylinder and sew it to your crouch — ta-da, beer can shaped keloid scar, valid and real, andrologists can’t tell the difference!

Peaches Demure

he monke
kiwifarms.net
I remember the Reddit user nonbinaryphallo has been featured in this thread before, so you might be interested to know how she and her hair bologna is doing.

Non-binary-phallo1.jpg

And now for a full-frontal, showing everyone that she's still just a dumpy, hairy woman with a surgically-created flesh-wrap sewn onto her crotch.

Non-binary-phallo2.jpg

And the best for last! From below (or beyond, depending on how you see it. I'm a Lovecraft fan, so...)
Non-binary-phallo3.jpg

EDIT: Typo

Last edited: