SsethTzeentach - Hey hey people

inexplicable ethos

kiwifarms.net
anyone got a link to his discord? every invite i've found has already expired

Last I knew, you're supposed to pay him money on Patreon to be able to join the discord server. I have no idea why you would want to, though. You can look at the SFW text channels on his website, and it's pretty much pure unfiltered autism. Used to be nice when there were only 20 or so people online at a time but it's pretty shit now.

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What I really love about seth is how tightly packed and deeply coded his humor can get. It really does demand a certain awareness, it's not the sort of thing you can relax to. There are ten references a second, and getting them all in one go is kind of exhilarating.

BlancoMailo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last I knew, you're supposed to pay him money on Patreon to be able to join the discord server. I have no idea why you would want to, though. You can look at the SFW text channels on his website, and it's pretty much pure unfiltered autism. Used to be nice when there were only 20 or so people online at a time but it's pretty shit now.

It's the fate of all discords to devolve into sperging, autism is to discord what heat death is to the universe.

Marco Fucko

I fantasized about this back in Chicago
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Probably my favorite review of his so far is Kamidori Alchemy Meister, maybe Elona. Googling it revealed that some sites (like TVTropes) had actually delisted the game due to pedophilia, lol

Although my favorite moment is definitely his dystopic rant in the Daki video.

Promestein

VITAMIN WATER
kiwifarms.net
>getting mad because people get introduced to games
lmao exceptional individual

>ignoring the part where the normies flood servers and make it impossible to play the game

finally, an use for this macro image
super retard.jpg

Promestein

VITAMIN WATER
kiwifarms.net
>bitching about normies flooding a game they'll probably mostly abandon
Literally play anything else for a bit my dude.

i mean, the normies shat up the servers for a bit over a month. there is only so much ck2 i can play before i get tired of razing england to the fucking ground and my itch for ss13 starts to get on me.

Dreamland

Mural of coral and cold
kiwifarms.net
the only bad thing about sseth videos is that they introduce faggots and normies (like @Null ) to my favourite games, like when he did a video about ss13 and every single fucking server got deathstack'd to oblivion for weeks.
You mean the /tg/ station servers were actually used by someone?! Also, Mandalore reviewed it earlier and he doesn't get any flak for intruding into muh sekrit klub. You should be glad places like Resetera are unaware of this game and start complaining about the clown role being incel/castration surgery only being used as punishment/racism against liggers, that's when the actual rot starts to happen.

Tags
None