SsethTzeentach - Hey hey people

inexplicable ethos

kiwifarms.net
anyone got a link to his discord? every invite i've found has already expired
Last I knew, you're supposed to pay him money on Patreon to be able to join the discord server. I have no idea why you would want to, though. You can look at the SFW text channels on his website, and it's pretty much pure unfiltered autism. Used to be nice when there were only 20 or so people online at a time but it's pretty shit now.

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What I really love about seth is how tightly packed and deeply coded his humor can get. It really does demand a certain awareness, it's not the sort of thing you can relax to. There are ten references a second, and getting them all in one go is kind of exhilarating.

BlancoMailo

kiwifarms.net
Last I knew, you're supposed to pay him money on Patreon to be able to join the discord server. I have no idea why you would want to, though. You can look at the SFW text channels on his website, and it's pretty much pure unfiltered autism. Used to be nice when there were only 20 or so people online at a time but it's pretty shit now.
It's the fate of all discords to devolve into sperging, autism is to discord what heat death is to the universe.

Dreamland

Craniometric Perfection
kiwifarms.net
the only bad thing about sseth videos is that they introduce faggots and normies (like @Null ) to my favourite games, like when he did a video about ss13 and every single fucking server got deathstack'd to oblivion for weeks.
You mean the /tg/ station servers were actually used by someone?! Also, Mandalore reviewed it earlier and he doesn't get any flak for intruding into muh sekrit klub. You should be glad places like Resetera are unaware of this game and start complaining about the clown role being incel/castration surgery only being used as punishment/racism against liggers, that's when the actual rot starts to happen.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino