Disaster Stan Lee's ex-manager charged with elder abuse against comic book co-creator - Feels bad man

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - The former manager of Stan Lee has been charged with elder abuse against the late comic book legend, a Los Angeles court official said on Monday.

Keya Morgan was charged on Friday with five counts of elder abuse, including false imprisonment, fraud and forgery stemming from an incident last summer when Lee was 95 years old, a spokeswoman for the Los Angeles Superior Court public information office told Los Angeles City News Service.

The spokeswoman added that a warrant for Morgan’s arrest had been issued.

Morgan, a New York-based memorabilia collector who became involved with Lee in 2017, was served with a restraining order last year after Lee’s family accused him of elder abuse.

The Los Angeles District Attorney’s office on Monday said it was unable to provide any information. An attorney for Morgan could not be located but last year Morgan denied allegations of abuse.

Lee, the co-creator of “Spider-Man,” “Iron Man,” “The Hulk” and dozens of other Marvel superheroes, died in November 2018 at the age of 95.

In court documents last year, Morgan was accused of seizing control of Lee’s Hollywood Hills home and hiring security guards with orders to keep away relatives and associates before moving the comic book creator to an unfamiliar condominium.

Reporting by Jill Serjeant; Editing by Lisa Shumaker
This is so sad... poor Stan Lee had to spend his twilight years being abused. At the very least, hopefully this case causes public awareness of the very real problem of elder abuse. So many elderly people are being abused and taken advantage of by the people who are supposed to care for them.

I have heard the rumors and this is very sad. Also it's just pathetic that nobody helped him out who was profiting from the heroes he have created.
Like no millionaire and billionaire could spend a little of their money.
From what I recall, e-dectectives were were accusing Stan's daughter of elder abuse several years ago. Something was obviously wrong, but Stan went on camera and said everything was fine, so people dropped it for the most part.

Apoth42

Hehe xd
kiwifarms.net
I hope those pieces of shit end up in a prison with a gigantic exceptional man child who loved stan lee. Or piece of shit. I'm unclear on how many pieces of shit were involved.
Dunno, rounding up all of the exceptional marvel fanboys that purchased his blood and bought autographs from an obviously exhausted 90+ year old are also to blame.

TowinKarz

Thoroughly Unimpressed
kiwifarms.net
Scumbag, treated the greatest legend in American comics as the geezer whose signature turns things to gold..... and pushed him till he dropped.

Dunno, rounding up all of the exceptional marvel fanboys that purchased his blood and bought autographs from an obviously exhausted 90+ year old are also to blame.
Yeah, but, just because there's a ghoulish market for pieces of an old man's body doesn't mean his handlers are off the hook if they lack the moral fiber to refuse to satiate it for a quick buck.

Testaclese Maximus

as friendly as a rabbit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It’s a contradiction, too, because you get shit autographed so you can show it off to your friends. Who the fuck is still gonna be your friend after you pull an old man’s blood out of your trenchcoat and start the conversation with how many thousands of aluminum cans you had to recycle to pay for it?

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Cosmos

Looney Troons

Elementary School Graduate of Acme Trooniversity
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Stan Lee seemed like such a genuine dude. I’ve seen him at a few conventions. I never fawned over him, but he cared about his fans. For his own manager, someone he trusted, to take complete advantage of him while likely knowing he was on his way out soon is beyond fucked. Despite the circumstances, this is one of the more positive things I’ve read all day. Hope this person gets fucking pilloried.

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net

This is so sad... poor Stan Lee had to spend his twilight years being abused. At the very least, hopefully this case causes public awareness of the very real problem of elder abuse. So many elderly people are being abused and taken advantage of by the people who are supposed to care for them.
I hope this guy spends an eternity in hell being woken up every day by an army of ride on mowers.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino