Star Trek -

Miller

You're gonna extract HIM?!
kiwifarms.net
Poster for the Picard show is out
View attachment 834906
The discussion (on /tv/) is mainly centered around what breed of dog that is and why it's a shit choice.
Stoklasa was right, it's so bland and predictable. The whole thing feels like a checklist based on a Wikipedia page (just like STD). I don't see why Picard would have a vineyard. His brother had one but Jean-Luc wasn't into that business. What was shown in "All Good Things..." was just a vision of a future.

Recon

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What was the last really good series that Star Trek had? I watched about a 12 episodes of discovery between 2 seasons and I felt the contrivance creep of bad writing slowly soaking into it. I miss the magic, my rainbow puzzle amigos.

gobbogobb

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What was the last really good series that Star Trek had? I watched about a 12 episodes of discovery between 2 seasons and I felt the contrivance creep of bad writing slowly soaking into it. I miss the magic, my rainbow puzzle amigos.
DS9 was the last consistent good series.

Voyager and Enterprise had more bad eps than good, but some treasure in the trash if you're willing to dig.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I recall a TNG where Picard exactly talked about not liking animals except for riding horses.

• Informative
Reactions: Travoltron

Zaryiu

Nobody important
kiwifarms.net
Poster for the Picard show is out
View attachment 834906
The discussion (on /tv/) is mainly centered around what breed of dog that is and why it's a shit choice.
Combine that with the fact (i think it was the director or another high ranked person who's involved withe making of the series) who said when we will meet Picard in the new series he will have made several bad decisions since Nemesis and it gives me the impression we are getting another shitshow

• Feels
Reactions: RomanesEuntDomus

UnKillFill

I'm sorry you had to go through this son...
kiwifarms.net
Combine that with the fact (i think it was the director or another high ranked person who's involved withe making of the series) who said when we will meet Picard in the new series he will have made several bad decisions since Nemesis...
He got a tattoo on his chest that says "Beverly 4Ever".

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I bet he let that fake data fly the Enterprise and it crashed.
iirc Sped Data basically stopped existing and Data took over his body because fuck Sped Data. Data then went on to become captain of the Enterprise

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino